Where to find the best Guinness in bkk

The Irish Clock in Udon Thani.

Except it isn't in Bangkok, and I'm not sure Guinness is on tap any more.

Otherwise a great place to hang out.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Viva, Sukhumvit Soi 8; The Sportsman, Soi 13; Breakers Live, Soi 13; O'shea's, The Robin Hood and The Royal Oak in Soi 31/1 and a place directly opposite 7-Heaven in a small sub-soi off Soi 33 for starters. 

In terms of quality, as they all come from the same place and sell out very quickly, there's practically no difference.  I'd guess that all the other places that have it are much the same, the biggest difference being the type of place that you're looking for.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

Just had a good 'un at The Robin Hood, along with an exemplary burger with onion rings done right in fish and chips batter.

600 baht all in. The pint was 300 baht. They have a lower cost stout option too, but I drink so seldom, so I treated myself.

On 5/4/2024 at 7:48 PM, irishtimes1 said:

Does any one know of a good pub where they sell a decent pint and reasonable price 

Buddy's Bar & Grill Silom & Sukhumvit Soi 8 & 20 (270 baht), Sukhumvit Soi 89 (250 baht)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, NevNic said:

Buddy's Bar & Grill Silom & Sukhumvit Soi 8 & 20 (270 baht), Sukhumvit Soi 89 (250 baht)

Yes to this, good places and I'd  be surprised if there's better prices anywhere in central Bangkok.

On Paddy's day the Soi 8 pub had it on special at 200.

Edited by saintdomingo

16 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

The Black Swan on Sukumvit Soi 19. Used to be located on Sukumvit Road but moved not so long ago.

I remember it being on Sukhumvit, but my definition of not so long ago seems to differ from yours.

• Like 1