Have we lost Dad to Thailand ?

On 5/8/2024 at 1:11 PM, FruitPudding said:

Thai wives are no different from western wives. The sex stops after marriage.

Not really. And also, you are still able to take what you need while in Western countries that won't be possible. And the more Thailand aligns with China, the less American feminism it gets.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually know this guy. He is volunteering at a dog rescue clinic and travels the rural areas around Nong Khai looking for stray dogs. He spends most of his money on kibbles and bits.

6 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

the more Thailand aligns with China, the less American feminism it gets.

When was the last time feminism caused you even a single iota of grief?

They got us abortion. And I did shag straight through the 70's and 80's without fear of fatherhood.

Thanks, Ladies!

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

They got us abortion. And I did shag straight through the 70's and 80's without fear of fatherhood.

Thanks, Ladies!

I'm thinking he's divorced like the rest of us that came here from the west.

So feminism probably cost him a house, his pension and his kids.

He's also had to compete with women for places at university and jobs.

And let's face it, are women any happier now than in the days when they were property?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)

Some interesting comments on this thread.

I have no issue with age gap relations whatsoever and have been with plenty of women 25+ years younger than me in the UK and Thailand - regular dating or otherwise. But reading a post from someone saying they'd not touch a woman over 40 when he said on another thread he was already over that age when he met his squeeze at around age 18 I find pretty hypocritical 😄 

Plenty of good and attractive women over 40, they don't all turn into trolls or babooshkas at that age as some seem to think. Some real stone-age attitudes here. It all depends on whether you take pride in your appearance. And yes, I'm sure there are quite a few women who don't, but it seems to be a universal law on ASEANNow. Also..turn the tables....walk around Bangkok or wherever and you'll see plenty of guys over 40 look like they are several months pregnant, dressed scruffily, sandals and socks, the cliches could go on. Probably looking worse than their ex or soon to be ex-wives, who perhaps fancied someone younger and better looking back home. It cuts both ways.

Yes, you can find lots of beautiful women 30+ years your junior in Thailand but they probably aren't with you for your handsome looks or sexual prowess, even if they look great. Middle class and up would likely have 1st preference for an Asian partner of similar age/social status but are considered over the hill after 30 or if they have kids. You are solid providers foremost and reliable partners if it's LTR.  And what do you do when they hit 40? Dump them off for something else? Best off staying single or discreetly getting a gik if that's the choice. 

Edited by MarkyM3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

Thanks, Ladies!

Look at the comments of this thread. Everybody understands why 'dad is lost in Thailand', except you. You are still in some boomer century where every boy got a girl. This has changed. Females nowadays choose to have sex with the top 10% and yes, they'd rather date all the same guy than spread their legs for an average dude.

And then they murder their babies on a industrial scale or get the baby and then go on Tinder and try to 'settle', aka looking for a beta male provider who will provide for her and her baby.

If you want to shutdown sex tourism to Thailand, we need to put out of control feminism back on a leash.

unnamed.jpg.91f5c841d66f02a804a40ef5f873aacd.jpg

Edited by AreYouGerman

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

So feminism probably cost him a house, his pension and his kids.

Feminism starts in the late 60's (at the very earliest). The laws you are complaining about well predate that.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Feminism starts in the late 60's (at the very earliest). The laws you are complaining about well predate that.

You are misinterpreting the law. They were made by the patriarchy to protect the weaker sex, females, in a time where it wasn't just possible to divorce, neither by the government nor by society and the husband was able to beat some sense into his wife to rescue a broken marriage.

Nowadays females still have all those protections but also face absolutely no consequences for their behavior, they can sleep around, kill their babies or don't have any at all because 'career', deny sex with their husbands, divorce because they are bored, and so on.

Feminism needs to be put on a leash to rescue humanity.

Edited by AreYouGerman

1 hour ago, MarkyM3 said:

Some interesting comments on this thread.

I have no issue with age gap relations whatsoever and have been with plenty of women 25+ years younger than me in the UK and Thailand - regular dating or otherwise. But reading a post from someone saying they'd not touch a woman over 40 when he said on another thread he was already over that age when he met his squeeze at around age 18 I find pretty hypocritical 😄 

Plenty of good and attractive women over 40, they don't all turn into trolls or babooshkas at that age as some seem to think. Some real stone-age attitudes here. It all depends on whether you take pride in your appearance. And yes, I'm sure there are quite a few women who don't, but it seems to be a universal law on ASEANNow. Also..turn the tables....walk around Bangkok or wherever and you'll see plenty of guys over 40 look like they are several months pregnant, dressed scruffily, sandals and socks, the cliches could go on. Probably looking worse than their ex or soon to be ex-wives, who perhaps fancied someone younger and better looking back home. It cuts both ways.

Yes, you can find lots of beautiful women 30+ years your junior in Thailand but they probably aren't with you for your handsome looks or sexual prowess, even if they look great. Middle class and up would likely have 1st preference for an Asian partner of similar age/social status but are considered over the hill after 30 or if they have kids. You are solid providers foremost and reliable partners if it's LTR.  And what do you do when they hit 40? Dump them off for something else? Best off staying single or discreetly getting a gik if that's the choice. 

rt54.png.874af42ea25e7a97f107cda71c6d1204.png

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I'm just not sweating feminists, trans, wokeness, or the green economy.

I live in Cheapskate paradise (with my white, older wife). Every day is great.

I'm signing up for a one year Thai language course at Chiang Mai Uni so I can get even more into loving it here.

Chill, Bro.

Edited by Prubangboy

Just now, AreYouGerman said:

My White Boy Summer coming up soon ☺️

You're white boy summer has come and gone. White boy summer was 2021. 

Are you still upset about goofball white boy summer? Chill, Bro.

14 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

You're white boy summer has come and gone. White boy summer was 2021. 

Are you still upset about goofball white boy summer? Chill, Bro.

We're probably talking about something else 😅

session-attachment-2024-05-11-161758.jpeg.2d62f24791ada5de4349f23acd6f3cf3.jpeg

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Are women in the Uk witholding sex?

I reckon because there is no reward for them. 

WIFM, what's in it for me, more than likely the guy prematurely ejaculates so all she gets is a smelly pussy after he comes inside her. 

If she doesn't enjoy sex or does not want to have sex, why would a woman have sex with a man. 

Let's look at the average UK guy, few teeth with bad breath, overweight/obese, balding, smelly, unwashed. 

Why would she want that person inside her or perform oral sex on his stinking dick. 

Same in Thailand, most of these guys won't be having sex if they had no money. 

That's why the pay for sex system works and is guaranteed, guys with money having sex and females are rewarded. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

....image.jpeg.69f70388928becf9acb0e41c6259dbd2.jpeg

a new life in Essan, planting and harvesting his rice crop.  

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2024 at 10:33 AM, BritManToo said:

I'm guessing mummy stopped having sex with daddy, so he's going elsewhere.

You such a big man. Always finding a way to blame the woman. 

16 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

WIFM, what's in it for me, more than likely the guy prematurely ejaculates so all she gets is a smelly pussy after he comes inside her. 

If she doesn't enjoy sex or does not want to have sex, why would a woman have sex with a man. 

Because I say so.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 4:45 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Let's look at the average UK guy, few teeth with bad breath, overweight/obese, balding, smelly, unwashed. 

Why would she want that person inside her or perform oral sex on his stinking dick. 

Same in Thailand, most of these guys won't be having sex if they had no money. 

That's why the pay for sex system works and is guaranteed, guys with money having sex and females are rewarded. 

Only if you are a loser.

10 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Because I say so.

Agreed. In the animal kingdom having sex with a dominant male is the reward, though you should not have to say so or ask. It's not about gifts or enjoyment, it's about passing on genes with someone who can potentially provide for and protect offspring (not a loser).

One of the things that makes a male dominant or alpha is the ability to treat members of the tribe equally. They tend to shun favoritism and thus limit division within the tribe. The lack of division enables them to stay on top longer because the members are content.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

One of the things that makes a male dominant or alpha is the ability to treat members of the tribe equally. They tend to shun favoritism and thus limit division within the tribe. The lack of division enables them to stay on top longer because the members are content.

What makes an alpha is the ability to fight and defeat all others and instill fear in the other males.

Equality, fairness, caring is for soft lads who'll never have sex with anyone.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

What makes an alpha is the ability to fight and defeat all others.

Equality is for soft lads who'll never have sex with anyone.

That's a common misconception.

Alpha's rarely fight, except in rare instances where their dominance is being challenged. This typically happens as they get older and a younger male challenges them for the preferred females.

Also, there are very few foreigner alpha's in thailand. Those guys you see 'ringing the bell' or walking around with a young woman are not alpha. It's the opposite of what you may be thinking.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Also, there are very few foreigner alpha's in thailand. Those guys you see 'ringing the bell' or walking around with a young woman are not alpha. It's the opposite of what you may be thinking.

The male genetic imperative is to dump your load in as many different women as possible.

Pattaya allows men that ability.

(Doesn't count if you've had the snip or use condoms)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1