Trump Likens Biden Administration to 'Gestapo' at Private Donor Event

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree, as long as it is ALL of them, and not a select few.

Pity it wasn't used against all those politicians that violated the law then, like Nixon and his IMO partner in crime Kissinger, or Reagan, with his Contras, or many others with similar crimes like Bush the younger and his IMO lies about WMDs, or even the one IMO colluding in war crimes.

There is some logic in providing immunity to presidents and their staffs for official acts, as long as they don't violate any legal statutes.

In the example of Bush the Younger, should he have been prosecuted for starting the Iraq war?  I don't think so. I don't know what legal statute he violated.

Conversely, in the case of a President shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, that is clearly not an official act.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So that makes it all right then, does it?

How many illegals do you support, or is that just for other people to do? In other words, do you actually support illegals or are you just another NIMBY?

Trump let in 3 million, are you okay with that?

• Agree 1

On 5/7/2024 at 6:24 AM, spidermike007 said:

Nothing Trump says can be taken seriously. This man is seriously disturbed. And semi senile. He is a divider and a hater. He will say or do anything to get re-elected. God forbid. 

Lock him up. Best for the nation and the world. 

Proving the point there!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 8:35 AM, Tug said:

Well ok let’s just take a real look at that first reality the DOJ has been bending over backwards to show that they are acting according to the law all stop 🛑 that’s the truth now for trumps sniveling snow flake comparison if the Nazi had trump in their clutches…….heck the meat hook piano wire filmed?after they were sure they tortured the info out of him?heck I don’t know he sure wouldent be promising tax breaks for the Uber wealthy down at mar a lardo that’s  for sure 

Did you major in gibberish?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 11:58 AM, billd766 said:

IMHO, IF the Biden administration was similar to the Gestapo, then Trump would have "disappeared" several years ago, never to be seen or heard of again, and nobody would have dared to ask any questions

They're still working on it.

Edited by nauseus
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/7/2024 at 12:27 PM, Walker88 said:

Having the good fortune of spending my life around people of superior intellect, whether in school, university, or work, it took the rise of trump to remind me that the IQ Bell Curve has a left of the mean. Move a std dev or two left of the man, and one arrives in trumpistan. It's clear listening to the goobers at his rallies or reading any comment from people who support him. Ask his goobers what his policies are, and all they have to offer is a slogan, usually limited to four words or less. They are all losers who live vicariously through him...but remain losers. Such is life.

I suspect trump might win in November. His goobers will rejoice, until the US economy slips into Depression, UE soars to double digits, the dollar collapses, and trump tries to distract by nuking Iran. The idiot has no knowledge whatsoever of economics (he said recently he---not the Fed---will dictate interest rate policy, so expect massive inflation), and clearly a deep hatred for the ideals upon which the US was founded. Re elections, donny is heads I win, tails you lose. Even the clown sucking up to be his VP (Sen Scott) would not commit to accepting the results in November if trump loses. Scott is a disgrace to the Senate and the country.

Let his goobers suffer. Let they reap what they sowed. A vote for trump is a Darwin Award in waiting.

Superior intellect? Biden keeps busily spending dollars that have to be printed or borrowed - the US economy is already heading for a fall now because of that and all the previous years of easy money since the GFC. Your Commander-In-Sleep is hoping that Trump will get all the blame.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 12:54 PM, rudi49jr said:

Trump is not being persecuted, he’s being prosecuted. Slight difference.

Very slight in these cases.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump let in 3 million, are you okay with that?

I don't think he wanted them to come in and did his best to keep them out, but Biden sabotaged that.

Trump came after Obama so he inherited a mess, and didn't have a co operative congress to sort it out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 11:24 AM, spidermike007 said:

Nothing Trump says can be taken seriously. This man is seriously disturbed. And semi senile. He is a divider and a hater. He will say or do anything to get re-elected. God forbid. 

Lock him up. Best for the nation and the world. 

While you may have a point it's a bit irrelevant when his opposition is worse.

In this election, if people vote for someone that can walk without falling over, doesn't talk to dead people, doesn't try to start wars, doesn't waste  billions on a couple of wars, doesn't have Harris as a VP and doesn't need a teleprompter to know what to say, Biden is toast, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You forgot so quickly. Trump spent like a drunken sailor and ballooned the deficit. He can't handle money or finance, nor can he negotiate. 

You really must believe Dem's propaganda.

What does it feel like to be so consumed by hatred for Trump that you keep posting such hateful posts saying the same thing over and over?

You obviously don't think Biden is the answer as you apparently don't have anything positive to offer voters instead of Trump. That is understandable as it looks like being Biden/ Harris, the worst possible combination to put up against Trump. Biden is like you, all he has is "Trump is so bad that you should vote for me"- nothing positive to offer instead.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

On 5/7/2024 at 2:11 AM, Hanaguma said:

He is highlighting the fact that the southern border is wide open, and any scum can cross as long as they pay the Cartels in Mexico their fee.  It shows the utter failure that the Biden policy has been.

You are just making stuff up to feel better about yourself. The border is not open.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You are just making stuff up to feel better about yourself. The border is not open.

Then explain why 2 million people can cross it every year. Explain why the cartels and others are making millions of dollars ferrying migrants to a 'closed' border, and across. Explain why American cities are full to bursting with migrants and are pleading for relief. New York City alone spent 1.5 BILLION dollars on migrant services in 2023. A lot of money for people who somehow magically cross a 'closed' border.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Then explain why 2 million people can cross it every year. Explain why the cartels and others are making millions of dollars ferrying migrants to a 'closed' border, and across. Explain why American cities are full to bursting with migrants and are pleading for relief. New York City alone spent 1.5 BILLION dollars on migrant services in 2023. A lot of money for people who somehow magically cross a 'closed' border.

Nikki Haley as well as Ron DeSantis said 8 million illegals'cross the border. Tom Cotton put the number higher at 10 million illegals and Marco Rubio on CNN "State of Union 'said 3.3 million conservatively. You said 2 miilion. You rightist nuts just can't put your acts together and have some semblance of reality. 

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong word
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Do you think that migrants in New York City crossed the border, or they entered the US by air?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Nikki Haley as well as Ron DeSantis said 8 million illegals'cross the border. Tom Cotton put the number higher at 10 million illegals and Marco Rubio on CNN "State of Union 'said 3.3 million conservatively. You said 2 miilion. You rightist nuts just can't put your acts together and have some semblance of reality. 

I guess you missed the words "per year" in my post. That would be 8 million people in 4 years.   Not sure why you are trying to split hairs here. 

49 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you think that migrants in New York City crossed the border, or they entered the US by air?

The ones on the dole and living in hotels crossed the border, then were bussed or flown to NYC. 

41 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I guess you missed the words "per year" in my post. That would be 8 million people in 4 years.   Not sure why you are trying to split hairs here. 

Can’t blame me for your ambiguous post. Are you saying that 2 m illegals crossed the border each years or 2 m migrants are processed and released each year while their applications are being vetted. By the way, more than 2 m are expelled or each year at the border. Every cities are bursting with migrants because GOP governors refused to sit down and coordinate the evacuation. Biden’s administration is not against sharing the burden of housing the migrants; just need better information sharing and coordination. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You forgot so quickly. Trump spent like a drunken sailor and ballooned the deficit. He can't handle money or finance, nor can he negotiate. 

Are you dreams full of fantasy balloons? There was no heavy speninding until Covid. Biden just carried on after the virus left the building.

Edited by nauseus
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Can’t blame me for your ambiguous post. Are you saying that 2 m illegals crossed the border each years or 2 m migrants are processed and released each year while their applications are being vetted. By the way, more than 2 m are expelled or each year at the border. Every cities are bursting with migrants because GOP governors refused to sit down and coordinate the evacuation. Biden’s administration is not against sharing the burden of housing the migrants; just need better information sharing and coordination. 

The big problem is exactly what you said, "processed AND RELEASED whild their applications are being vetted".  There should be no release. Either wait outside ofthe US, or wait in detention. It is insanity to let unvetted people have free run of the country. 

• Agree 1