Thai Woman vs British Man Altercation in Buriram

webfact

1 minute ago, Sandboxer said:

Put on your bifocals and read my last post.

jesus give me a chance I only read slowly because I have learning difficulties

• Love It 1

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Well I agree with that , although 25 people of any nationality is hardly a representative sample.   where I live in Surin there is a small expat community of various nationalities  that visit the typical farang bars, most of which are indeed trash.

It took me a while before I realised that these are in fact not the entire number of Surin based expats , merely a  minority . and that most normal people, just like back in europe,  do not spend every waking hour sat on a bar stool with a bottle of chang. That applies to all nationalities

Someone spends many hours on barstools. They'd have to in order to have so much information about those that they see hanging around in bars.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

A versatile lady. Runs a restaurant, supplies construction materials and Passport services. 😀

BJ take your fancy she says

16 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Someone spends many hours on barstools. They'd have to in order to have so much information about those that they see hanging around in bars.

What information, ? 

Can anyone recommend me an alternative visa agent.

I was gonna do it myself but everyone said use an agent , use an agent. Easy peasy. Only fools do it themselves.

Nothing can go wrong....all above board.

I am in real tis now.

On 5/7/2024 at 1:38 PM, PETERTHEEATER said:

A versatile lady. Runs a restaurant, supplies construction materials and Passport services. 😀

Yes, and a carwash, and a bar.

Met "Khom" on a couple of hookup sites - she's on many. Phoned her a couple of times.

I spoke Thai and Khmer with her, her English is ok.

Presents herself as a successful entrepreneur, business degree, travelled etc, looking for a husband to have a baby with..

She looked hot, back in her Pattaya days.

lost touch with her, as likes to engage in cheap psychology / falsehood.

Tried the passport / retirement visa on me.

Good chicken, apparently.

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 4:18 PM, Bday Prang said:

What information, ? 

That they are of many nationalities.

That they spend every waking hour on a barstool drinking Chang.

Just a few bits you claim to know.

20 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

That they are trash. 

That they are not normal.

That they are of many nationalities.

That they spend every waking hour on a barstool drinking Chang.

Just a few bits you claim to know.

unless one is either deaf dumb and blind or painfully thick is doesn't take long to establish a few basic facts about people. And it really is not necessary to spend many hours in or even near to a bar to understand the type of people who frequent them,  i'll help you out, 

Nationalities are easily identified by language, for starters, It is not necessary to spend time actually in bars to see who the regular pissheads are, just a casual glance whilst passing reveals the pasty faces of the hard core regulars the distended beer bellies are also a give away.

I'm not sure what kind of people you consider normal but I don't include alcoholics and aggressive drunks in that category, Anybody who continues drinking whilst covered in their own fresh vomit is trash in my opinion. likewise somebody who is carried to their pick up blind drunk and having pissed their pants is trash as far as I am concerned  That's how I view things, you may have different standards, you may even be ex SAS or special forces like some of them , Maybe its different for those who have served?

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

unless one is either deaf dumb and blind or painfully thick is doesn't take long to establish a few basic facts about people. And it really is not necessary to spend many hours in or even near to a bar to understand the type of people who frequent them,  i'll help you out, 

Nationalities are easily identified by language, for starters, It is not necessary to spend time actually in bars to see who the regular pissheads are, just a casual glance whilst passing reveals the pasty faces of the hard core regulars the distended beer bellies are also a give away.

I'm not sure what kind of people you consider normal but I don't include alcoholics and aggressive drunks in that category, Anybody who continues drinking whilst covered in their own fresh vomit is trash in my opinion. likewise somebody who is carried to their pick up blind drunk and having pissed their pants is trash as far as I am concerned  That's how I view things, you may have different standards, you may even be ex SAS or special forces like some of them , Maybe its different for those who have served?

That's funny. 

So, basically you've walked past a bar once, seen something you didn't like, and tarred everyone with the same brush and assumed the same things happen and the same people are there everyday.

Either that or you frequent them too. Enough to listen to the conversations to determine languages used.

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

That's funny. 

So, basically you've walked past a bar once, seen something you didn't like, and tarred everyone with the same brush and assumed the same things happen and the same people are there everyday.

Either that or you frequent them too. Enough to listen to the conversations to determine languages used.

How long would it take you to realise somebody was speaking German , or  French ?  takes me about 2 seconds

when did I say I walked past a bar and when did I say it was only once?  

And maybe its not the same people that who are there every day , but the people who are there everyday are  pretty much the same. Drunken losers with no better way to spend their time and money, but I guess you know that all too well.  

I don't find it funny at all , just sad to be honest.   And the saddest of all are the losers who "own" the bars, or think they do,  especially the ones who have never had any previous experience, doomed to failure, every one of them, and quite rightly so. Farang type bars have no place outside of the usual tourist ghettos.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, cowellandrew said:

Never going to win this one!

I would have had the camon guy dish!

And drawing attention to your weed farm great idea!

Weed farms are not actually  illegal anymore , or did you not know that?  So  why should he worry about drawing attention to it?  

5 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Lovely friendship.

A Passport visa/extension scammer selling chicken and a cannabis farmer.

and she knows how to raise cocks

34 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

How long would it take you to realise somebody was speaking German , or  French ?  takes me about 2 seconds

when did I say I walked past a bar and when did I say it was only once?  

And maybe its not the same people that who are there every day , but the people who are there everyday are  pretty much the same. Drunken losers with no better way to spend their time and money, but I guess you know that all too well.  

I don't find it funny at all , just sad to be honest.   And the saddest of all are the losers who "own" the bars, or think they do,  especially the ones who have never had any previous experience, doomed to failure, every one of them, and quite rightly so. Farang type bars have no place outside of the usual tourist ghettos.

So, you are rambling.

Your comments don't make sense. You are assuming too much and changing things to suit your agenda,  it would appear.

25 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

So, you are rambling.

Your comments don't make sense. You are assuming too much and changing things to suit your agenda,  it would appear.

I have no agenda

6 hours ago, BritScot said:

Oh such a spiff. I don't care be it a penny or a pound don't ever insult me by cheating as I will see it as disrespect.

Yes….Scot is a give away.

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

They are not nor never have been a 'Couple'

Just an expression. you know. as in well-suited, deserving of each other.....as in a "couple" of not so nice people. 

On 5/7/2024 at 1:57 PM, Sandboxer said:

Of the 25-30 or so I've met there over the last year......sorry, the majority really prove the stereotype. Drunk undereducated louts, especially the business owners catering to the expat community and their fanboy regulars. But yea, a few are somewhat normal/well adjusted.

I'm British and there are always the minority that make us look bad, worldwide, not just here.

However, can you enlighten us as to how you know, just by looking at them, that they're 'undereducated?'

From the black and white I'm reading from it sounds somewhat ignorant and judgemental no? 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Barnet1900 said:

However, can you enlighten us as to how you know, just by looking at them, that they're 'undereducated?'

1. I never said anything even close to judging anyone  "just by looking at them."

2. It takes a relatively intelligent person at most 5-10 minutes to figure out if the person they are talking to (or just listening to if seated nearby) is a clown or not.

Why can't we just be honest in saying that Brits get negatively noticed here way more often because their traveling blue collar trash football/booze brained demographics are a lot less civilized than the same demographic of other Western European countries.....

Same goes for Aussies IMO.

Generally, whenever I'm in a situation where I meet a Brit/Aussie in LoS/SEA I immediately go to "retard until proven otherwise" default mode. Unlike meeting other tourist demographics, such as Japanese (to name the perfect example) or Scandinavians, and to a large degree even the silly naive "yokel" 'Muricans.

And you may be surprised to know that my Brit friends here (solid guys of varying backgrounds/ages who have one thing in common - intelligence and/or education) actually feel the same way, often times being even more "selective" than I about who they chose to have a conversation with or let into the social circle.

Edited by Sandboxer

4 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

1. I never said anything even close to judging anyone  "just by looking at them."

2. It takes a relatively intelligent person at most 5-10 minutes to figure out if the person they are talking to (or just listening to if seated nearby) is a clown or not.

Why can't we just be honest in saying that Brits get negatively noticed here way more often because their traveling blue collar trash football/booze brained demographics are a lot less civilized than the same demographic of other Western European countries.....

Generally, whenever I'm in a situation where I meet a Brit/Aussie in LoS/SEA I immediately go to "retard until proven otherwise" default mode. Unlike meeting other tourist demographics, such as Japanese (to name the perfect example) or Scandinavians, and to a large degree even the silly naive "yokel" 'Muricans.

And you may be surprised to know that my Brit friends here (solid guys of varying backgrounds/ages who have one thing in common - intelligence and/or education) actually feel the same way, often times being even more "selective" than I about who they chose to have a conversation with or let into the social circle.

You lost all credibility when using the words  "thing" and "tranny" when referring to people on another thread.

If that doesn't show lack of education and educated reasoning, nothing does

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

You lost all credibility when using the words  "thing" and "tranny" when referring to people on another thread.

If that doesn't show lack of education and educated reasoning, nothing does

Ok, fair enough, my bad. Of course I meant "mentally unstable deviant pieces of crap who drag down members of the legitimate and well adjusted LGB community."

Or what else would you call "Conchita WURST?"

download.jpg

Lol, this thread has come full AN retard circle. From a Brit in Buriram to an Austrian tranny in a song contest. I need a hobby...🤪

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Ok, fair enough, my bad. Of course I meant "mentally unstable deviant pieces of crap who drag down members of the legitimate and well adjusted LGB community."

Or what else would you call "Conchita WURST?"

download.jpg

Lol, this thread has come full AN retard circle. From a Brit in Buriram to an Austrian tranny in a song contest. I need a hobby...🤪

You appear to have one already.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

Brutal... But when cutting through some of the 'generalisation and assumption, your comments are not wrong.. 

It is possible to tell within a relatively short period of time whether another persons a clown or not !!!

Edited by richard_smith237