Pattaya Boosts Health Tourism to Attract Middle Eastern Visitors

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture courtesy of Facebook PR Pattaya

In a bid to attract more Middle East tourists, Pattaya City in Thailand is promoting health and wellness tourism. The Pattaya City administration, headed by Mayor Poramase Ngampiches, is participating in the Arabian Travel Mart (ATM 2024) from May 5-11 in Dubai, UAE.

ATM is globally recognized as the third-largest tourism promotion event. This year's theme is 'Empowering Innovation: Transforming Travel Through Entrepreneurship'.

Pattaya City's highlights at the event include Ang Sila stone massage and Mind and Soul therapy. These unique health tourism services garnered notable attention from Middle Eastern participants.

At the event's Pattaya Variety booth, 12 entrepreneurs representing various sectors like hospitality, medical, attractions, and travel met with potential Middle Eastern business partners.

To inaugurate the Thailand Pavilion, the mayor's delegation was joined by Thailand's Consul General in Dubai, Nipa Nirannut, and Tourism Authority of Thailand's Governor, Thapanee Kiatpaiboon.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-08

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

12 entrepreneurs representing various sectors like hospitality, medical, attractions, and travel met with potential Middle Eastern business partners.

To discuss coping with lung cancer from carcinogenic air.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Nothing brings more pleasure to the ladies than rubbing down a camel's jockey...The healthy part in the

article must be to do with the establishment's taking of the day of those rich boys...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Allah akbar... Massage centres will soon be ringing out with the call to prayer (via loudspeakers). 

Strangely I don't miss that part of the Middle East. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Most ridiculous thing i heard of, they are running riot in Pattaya that's all they come for is to cause havoc.

I work in Oman (expat) a colleague of mine who is Omani told me he was disgusted seeing the way the Middle Eastern tourists are carrying on in Phuket, now that's saying something.

Edited by Darksidedude