Homeless Woman Suffers Violent Assault in Bangkok; Suspect Arrested 

webfact

image.jpeg

A homeless woman was severely assaulted in Bangkok's Phaya Thai district, leaving her with significant injuries. Anotai, 43, was found in her makeshift tent with brutal facial injuries early yesterday morning.

Emergency services transported her to Ramathibodi Hospital, where she subsequently identified her attacker, Kiang, 39.

The incident reportedly started as an attempted sexual assault, escalating after she resisted. Kiang admitted to the assault but denied rape. He was charged with indecent assault and physical assault, and remains in pre-trial detention at the Ratchadaphisek Criminal Court. 

The attacker was arrested near the Soi Inthamara 1 community, where closed-circuit television footage backed up the assault claims. Anotai's relative saw Kiang acting suspiciously and alerted the police who were already on scene. 

Anotai, described as of unsound mind but able to communicate coherently, lives in the area with her brother, who was absent at the time of the assault. The hospital later disclosed that she is HIV positive.

Picture courtesy of Khaosod

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-08

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 6

12 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So sad people have to live like this, when some(one)  USD multi-billionaire who lives in absolute grandeur splendor, and is in a position to help the population, but just keeps taking more, tax payers money and looks down from his high position.  🤐🤐🤐 It disgusts me. Time to move forward. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/mackenzie-scott-billions-jeff-bezos-rocket#:~:text=On Tuesday%2C for the third time in less,286 different organizations%2C including ones focused racial justice.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, Denim said:

Sad story. People fall through the cracks in society and become invisible until something bad happens. 

Hope she gets the help she obviously needs.

And he gets put away...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

So sad people have to live like this, when some(one)  USD multi-billionaire who lives in absolute grandeur splendor, and is in a position to help the population, but just keeps taking more, tax payers money and looks down from his high position.  🤐🤐🤐 It disgusts me. Time to move forward. 

eat the rich ?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

In a way, pity that the rape did not succeed and he would have catched HIV too.

What a stupid comment because she is homeless does not mean she has HIV stay of your drugs whatever it is.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, still kicking said:

What a stupid comment because she is homeless does not mean she has HIV stay of your drugs whatever it is.

Anotai, described as of unsound mind but able to communicate coherently, lives in the area with her brother, who was absent at the time of the assault. The hospital later disclosed that she is HIV positive.

STUPID COMMENT FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN NOT READ 

1 minute ago, Confuscious said:

Anotai, described as of unsound mind but able to communicate coherently, lives in the area with her brother, who was absent at the time of the assault. The hospital later disclosed that she is HIV positive.

STUPID COMMENT FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN NOT READ 

Yes at least I am not confused.

16 hours ago, Confuscious said:

In a way, pity that the rape did not succeed and he would have catched HIV too.

You are a sick one.

On 5/8/2024 at 12:36 PM, brianthainess said:

when some(one)  USD multi-billionaire who lives in absolute grandeur splendor, and is in a position to help the population, but just keeps taking more, tax payers money and looks down from his high position.  🤐🤐🤐 It disgusts me.

"...some(one)  USD multi-billionaire..."

How could you know that he isn't more philanthropic than you, probably wrongly, assume?   Are you as proportionately charitable as you demand he should be?

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...some(one)  USD multi-billionaire..."

How could you know that he isn't more philanthropic than you, probably wrongly, assume?   Are you as proportionately charitable as you demand he should be?

I don't take money from anyone that I am not owed, I pay tax here as we all do, I also don't make people crawl and grovel at my feet, or take their money, I only have one home, I allow free speech .......................the list is endless..