Public Indecency at Wat Phra Kaew Spurs National Outrage and Debate

22 hours ago, wombat said:

The elephant 🐘  pants uniform is my guess

Although these pants are being worn by the locals now. I have seen many Thai women adorning themselves lately. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/9/2024 at 4:54 PM, mark131v said:

Wait the AN hang 'em high brigade of purist's will be along shortly shouting about immediate removal from LoS post jail and lifetime bans!

It's a little kid ffs!!! what's the excuses of the multitude of local adults pissing at the side of the road or basically ignoring any rule or law they want even the ones that cause innocents to die on a daily basis? <deleted>!!!!

Thai hypocrisy and overt xenophobia strikes again, it's not very well hidden behind that false smile...

Yes. How about the mile s long queue of tuc tucs that pee on the beaches in Pattaya and Phuket ? Very nice for the little kids that play in the sand .

On 5/9/2024 at 6:32 PM, Martin71 said:

Witness said Chinese..

That was my immediate guess and I am not surprised in the least. I e seen many such actions whilst living in China. The world is their toilet. That's primarily because China is a toilet. My opinion. 

• Thumbs Up 1

From the back look asian for sure,but doing this is a no no at a temple and you can bet a camera or phone filming this will be close by.I don,t think thais would let the child  do this but who knows.Like the mosque take your shoes off  like here,if u want to pray wash your feet and hands.If you don,t do this many arabs will be upset  as well

On 5/10/2024 at 8:00 AM, Leadidge said:

No one’s calling for the girl to be punished or blaming her.  It’s the parents responsibility!

You are not up to date: It was on TikTok, facebook aso....people are outraged and ask for punishment.