Unveiling Media Bias The Truth Behind Anti-Israel Narratives

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Apparently as you miss out the whole reason why this is happening

The Goys don't miss out anything they just grab the first opportunity to negate our right to survive as a people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, johng said:

Nor the photos of the decapitated babies.

Hamas is evil and so are their donors.

“This was just one of Hamas’ countless acts of terror – in a litany of brutality and inhumanity that, yes, brings to mind the worst of ISIS.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/warning-graphic-content-hamas-terrorist-attack-israel

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you just answer me ?

Like, writing your own words .

Write your own words and back it up with a link , then I can reply to you and what your wrote 

Which info was reclassified ?

I now you're not dyslexic. Did you bother to read the text? Do you have a problem with reading evidence?

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Here's some:

What is clear, however, is that these historians unearthed official documents confirming Israeli culpability in expelling Palestinians, blocking the return of those who fled and committing a series of war crimes. In one seminal document from June 1948—located by Benny Morris and thereafter removed from public view—an intelligence officer listed many of the depopulated Palestinian villages from the first stage of the 1948 war, conveniently explaining for each village the means by which it was uprooted. Among the factors mentioned for the Palestinian exodus were “direct hostile Jewish operations,” “Jewish whispering operations” (i.e. psychological warfare), “ultimate expulsion orders,” “fear of Jewish [retaliatory] response” and others.5 Although Palestinian and Arab scholars had argued as much for decades (mostly relying on oral history), their claims had often been marginalized in Western scholarship.6 This denial was no longer possible after the work of the New Historians came out.

The trail introduced by the New Historians still exists, but it has become harder to follow in the past decade. Even more significant than the 2016 closing of the reading room in the Israel State Archives was the recent formal introduction of members of Military Censorship into the archives’ headquarters. These military officials are tasked with approving any publication of documents on top of the work of the declassification teams.7 Trying to follow the New Historians’ footnotes may very well lead to a dead end. In fact, the chief archivist exposed in 2018 that in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) archives alone, 200 files containing some 20,000 pages that had been opened in the past were sealed again in the last several years. Thousands of other files which are formally designated as “declassified” have at least a third of the file removed or redacted. Still, a large number of documents used by the New Historians are, in fact, still available for scholars, perhaps due to the realization that hiding them would be more incriminating than allowing access

https://merip.org/2019/09/israels-vanishing-files-archival-deception-and-paper-trails/

Who runs this website? How credible is it?

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, proton said:

Do you really think the community guidelines of social media or anywhere else would allow such horrors to be shown online?

I think that if they really existed, the dilligent users of this forum would already be inundating me with "fact-check" articles confirming them.

Edited by rattlesnake
Typo.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, I didn't bother to read it . 

Why cant you write things yourself ?

I guess I should be flattered that you would prefer my characterizations of evidence rather than the evidence itself. What exactly is the point of that?

44 minutes ago, 300sd said:

I don't believe everything I read and especially from wikipedia, take it with a grain of salt. I think it's more likely the Nakba was a result of Arab arrogance. Thinking they could drive all Jews into the sea in 1948 and having the Arab Palestinians leave their land first. Of course the Arab world lost and the Palestinian couldn't return. They couldn't see past their hate, and still can't.

I don't use Wikipedia myself, but I know users here consider it a credible source, so I guess you could say I am acclimatising.

I can assure you, however, that the quoted text is factual.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Have a look around here , some dead babies for your enjoyment 

https://www.hamas.com/

Misinformation in the Israel–Hamas war

On November 2023, Israeli government accounts widely shared the website hamas.com, claiming that it belonged to the armed group. It was soon found out that the domain was purchased from Wix.com, an Israeli company, it was purchased recently and was completely in English. BBC Verify confirmed that it was a fake website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_in_the_Israel–Hamas_war

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

The Goys don't miss out anything they just grab the first opportunity to negate our right to survive as a people. 

As a Goyim, I thank you for showing your true colours.

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

On November 2023, Israeli government accounts widely shared the website hamas.com, claiming that it belonged to the armed group. It was soon found out that the domain was purchased from Wix.com, an Israeli company, it was purchased recently and was completely in English. BBC Verify confirmed that it was a fake website.

The videos and images are real, taken by Hamas terrorists, they are the same ones that are on IDF websites

4 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

The content is true and correct though . 

Whoever owns the website is irrelevant .

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

The content is true and correct though . 

Whoever owns the website is irrelevant .

It's true and correct for you, that doesn't make it factual. Anyway I agree with your second sentence and  look forward to posting Al Jazeera content with your consent.

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I guess I should be flattered that you would prefer my characterizations of evidence rather than the evidence itself. What exactly is the point of that?

I did a websearch putting the question into google and the link that you provided came up as the first result 

In future I will just do web searches myself and not bother asking you for any links, cut out the middle man 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Israel+reclassified+the+documents&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

Glad we got that bit of misinformation clarified.

I'm not saying there are not any:

Kugel also explained that the age range of the victims spans from 3 months to 80 or 90 years old. Many bodies, including those of babies, are without heads.

https://themedialine.org/top-stories/evidence-on-display-at-israels-forensic-pathology-center-confirms-hamas-atrocities/

• Confused 1

Just now, rattlesnake said:

It's true and correct for you, that doesn't make it factual. Anyway I agree with your second sentence and  look forward to posting Al Jazeera content with your consent.

Which bit do you claim is in factual ?

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

On November 2023, Israeli government accounts widely shared the website hamas.com, claiming that it belonged to the armed group. 

Which Israeli government accounts claimed that it belonged to Hamas ?

When I first saw the website , I do seem to recall that it was stated it was put together by Israelis to highlight the atrocities carried out by Hamas 

• Like 1

The conflict will be ongoing as long as the various Arab groups and nations - Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Syria, Iran etc. refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

Hamas can hardly claim the high moral ground while it uses hospitals as bases, and the population of Gaza as human shields.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Looks like the BBC is worse than the Guardian!

BBC Arabic forced to correct its output 80 times in five months of war

“This level of detachment on the BBC management’s part, alongside the complaints system’s failure to provide a timely and diligent remedy for the situation, is what brought us months ago to call for a parliamentary inquiry with real investigative powers in an attempt to finally hold BBC Arabic responsible for basic standards of accuracy and impartiality.”
Video removed completely
Following complaints by Camera, the BBC removed a number of items completely from its BBC Arabic online output.
These included a video which questioned whether the Kfar Aza kibbutz massacre on Oct 7, during which at least 52 kibbutzim were killed and more went missing, had actually happened.

https://archive.ph/6HA2y

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/05/04/bbc-arabic-forced-to-correct-its-output-80-times/

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

How about the Palestinians right to survive as a people? They also have the same human rights as Israelis, or can't you accept that?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

When asked to back up your claims , you just put a few words into google search and then post the first result as a link , which often doesn't match your claims .

That is why I prefer it for you to write it yourself .

46 minutes ago, billd766 said:

How about the Palestinians right to survive as a people? They also have the same human rights as Israelis, or can't you accept that?

The become our problem only when they cross the border to rape, bomb and kill. Once they behave you can take care of them if you wish. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When asked to back up your claims , you just put a few words into google search and then post the first result as a link , which often doesn't match your claims .

That is why I prefer it for you to write it yourself .

Stop with the generalizations. In this case I linked to something relevant. And previously on another topic I pointed out that your understanding of the article was defective.

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Stop with the generalizations. In this case I linked to something relevant. And previously on another topic I pointed out that your understanding of the article was defective.

Yeah, whenever you make false claims, you post a link to some article that does not support your claims, and when you get called on it, you always claim that somehow you’re the only person smart enough to see the connection. 

It’s tiresome.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It wasn't, you made  a false  claim and then posted a link that didn't back up your claim .

So, which documents have been reclassified by Israel ?

• Like 1