Unveiling Media Bias The Truth Behind Anti-Israel Narratives

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Two posters today on these forums have claimed that Israel stared the war , albeit I expect that you don't know them 

Well they are wrong.

And sorry I’m not giving you the attention you crave.

Next.

The media bias started early and was evident more or less from the beginning. Just head back to the carpark strike at Ahli Arab hospital, Oct 17th. Middle eastern media came out with headlines of 800 + murdered by Israeli bombs. Western Media parroted Hamas claims of 500 killed by Israeli bombs. It was eventually proven that it was not an Israeli strike at all but a misfire from a Hamas rocket that landed in the carpark. In the end US intelligence put the figure of dead as around 100 - 300 with confidence in the lower end, while their European counterparts put the figure at 50 dead.

Even the BBC had to make a public apology. The start of a repeat pattern for them.

• Like 1

A few more examples of "anti Israel bias" in the BBC

Defence Secretary Grant Shapps clashed with the BBC live on air as he criticised the corporation for its decision not to describe Hamas militants as “terrorists” in coverage of the recent attacks in Israel.

BBC presenter Naga Munchetty asked Mr Shapps if he had a message for Jewish people in the UK who “don’t feel safe” at the moment due to “hate being stirred up” as a result of the Israel-Palestine conflict.

He said: I think it would be helpful if news organisations started by recognising that British law calls and recognises them as terrorists, which is something the BBC is yet to formerly do, which I think is a shame.

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/israel-hamas-war-grant-shapps-bbc-clash-video-b2429103.html

'Pro-Hamas' reporters still working for BBC after making sick claims about Israelis
One of the reporters had liked posts calling Hamas "freedom fighters" - while another made cruel jokes about hostages.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1873113/bbc-journalists-israel-gaza-hamas

Thanks to @riclag for that who had posted them in another topic

• Thumbs Up 1