how to do a team building in Bangkok ?

Posted (edited)

Have your secretary do a search...There are companies that do this. They organise everything from transport, venue room booking, all food, games, seminars etc. Easy way to do it, with no hassles.  And you can of course choose which venue you want, within your budget and how far you want to be from Bangkok.

Edited by thainet

24 minutes ago, benjamin.conrazier said:

Hi, I would like to do a team building foy my company. We are based in Bangkok. But I don't know where to do it.

What's the teams demographic. 

I was based in Singapore, worked with mostly guys 30's and 40's. 

We went to a paint ball park for the day. 

2 hours ago, benjamin.conrazier said:

Hi, I would like to do a team building foy my company. We are based in Bangkok. But I don't know where to do it.

I retired from a senior executive position in a large cap US business. I have been on many team building exercises during my career. I found them totally worthless. My question is why on earth would you like to do 'team building' nonsense here in Thailand. Companies here organise coach day trips and the like together with their staff, I doubt these are very effective either, but companies do it out of habit. 

• Confused 1

Overseas companies with male representatives have been known to be taken to Nana Plaza, some lap dancing at Gogo bars followed by short time and in case of close friends a gang bang does wonders for team building. So I’ve heard. 

• Like 1