DOJ Seeks 40-Year Sentence for Pelosi's Husband's Attacker

I've heard "no evidence proven beyond a reasonable doubt" mean no evidence at all. 

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was asking a question about whether the allegations were true or not .

Was it his boyfriend or was it a male prostitute going back to retrieve his telephone  ? 

I believe that was never proven beyond a reasonable doubt. 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Tug said:

What a load of divisive hooey I live in ca.i was born in this state it is not the crime riddeled cess pit that you betray far from it it’s thriving creative place but you best keep up lazy slackers get flushed.this man egged on by divisive lies attacked me pelosey precisely because she was such an effective speaker and a threat to the orange stoo&

Dude, as someone that grew up in SF and witnessed the decline since the late 80s into the 90s and the Howard U ho with Willy and Terrance, I'm impressed by your 3000 posts to an Asian chat group when you don't even live in Asia.  If you are disabled, I guess that makes sense because you are bored and need friends.  If anything else, what a loser with TDS.  

14 hours ago, impulse said:

Who was performing an official duty in their home?  Once again proving my point.  They have laws and enforcement to protect themselves, but not the public.  Had he assaulted any normal Joe Schmoe in a home invasion, he'd be out by now. 

You really don't understand this case do you? (Or apparently, the English language). The charges do not state,  or even imply, that anyone was carrying out official duties in their home.

And Paul Pelosi is just a member of the public, he just happened to be married to a well-known politician.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Disgusting post.

No ‘policy’ gave rise to Paul Pelosi being attacked with a hammer in his own home.

That attack was a direct outcome of rightwing vitriol heaped on Nancy Pelosi.

And I agree it’s a  case of Terrorism - Stochastic Terrorism - incite hatred with  hate filled rhetoric and someone will act on it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jim+cary+you+married+her&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS914US914&oq=jim+cary+++you+married+her&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCDgyMDdqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:ee6c7776,vid:mPo-4LFtMOo,st:0

22 hours ago, candide said:

And  of course, you have evidence of insider stock trading! 😀

Its mentioned on the net many times.  Besides they didn't get that wealthy by going to church every Sunday.  Stop being so naive.

19 hours ago, john donson said:

ah that politicians that became disgustingly rich by inside trading... offence for the sheeple but not for politicians

40 years for not even murder ?

eat the rich ?

Of course, you also have a source proving insider trading! 😀

• Agree 2