PM Srettha Discusses Cannabis Classification Concerns Amid Coalition Tensions

webfact

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, stoner said:

not cannabis though.

a few can grow decently but the majority are not really good at all. not a cheap shot just going with my experience from what i have seen all over the country. i could give literally dozens of accounts of grows i have visited and almost all were sub par at best. i know and was involved with some of the biggest companies in the country. same thing. the companies only made it due to foreigners helping them. i would rather not go into details with thai defamation and all. more than happy to share some info in private if you want though. 

i do expect a small percentage of them to catch on quickly though. say 5 to 10 years to really get a handle on it. the rest will be the same like all over the world. people think they can grow good cannabis. in reality its just another drop in the ocean of mids out there.  

high quality top shelf cannabis is extremely difficult to grow and requires a true true master grower to pull off. no one in thailand has this experience or knowledge of the plant that i am aware of (other than my guy :)). even the guys i know from the thai black market have only been growing for about 10 years now. none of them are master growers.

i know cannabis has been around thailand for a very long time. however they were not making the advancements that others around the world have. 

Chang has got better since the shenanigans over splitting from Carlsberg at the turn of the century...

😉

Edited by herfiehandbag

On 5/13/2024 at 3:08 AM, webfact said:

Meanwhile, a community enterprise marijuana plantation in Nakhon Ratchasima has faced challenges due to the oversaturation of the market

This happens with almost everything in Thailand, I can remember when everyone was growing marigolds...it also happened with rubber, price dropped, then Oh no shortage of rubber, Durian will be next, all the rubber trees have been cleared in my area, and beyond.. All have planted Durian saplings... It's the Thai way. The government announce this or that is in strong demand and then all go into a frenzy growing or making whatever. 

• Agree 1