UN Cuts Death of Women and Children in Gaza by Half

Just now, placeholder said:

You left out a crucial qualification, didn't you?

Meanwhile, a Hamas official based in Qatar told Reuters that the terror group estimated it had lost 6,000 fighters during the four-month-old conflict, just over half the 10,000 Israel says it has killed.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/soldier-dies-in-gaza-combat-hamas-claims-6000-of-its-fighters-killed-vows-to-fight-on/#:~:text=Meanwhile%2C a Hamas official based,Israel says it has killed.

No infact I've posted that at least 3 times already. Do keep up.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

No infact I've posted that at least 3 times already. Do keep up.

Do you understand the significance of the fact that Hamas figures and Israel's figures back then didn't agree. So how does that discrepancy support Israel's claim of 14,000? Can you share with us how Israel came up with that number? Good luck with that. Because Israel has not disclosed how it was tabulated.

Israel Gaza: Checking Israel's claim to have killed 10,000 Hamas fighters

BBC Verify has repeatedly asked the IDF for the detail of its methodology for counting Hamas fighter deaths but they have not responded.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68387864

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand the significance of the fact that Hamas figures and Israel's figures back then didn't agree. So how does that discrepancy support Israel's claim of 14,000? Can you share with us how Israel came up with that number? Good luck with that. Because Israel has not disclosed how it was tabulated.

Israel Gaza: Checking Israel's claim to have killed 10,000 Hamas fighters

BBC Verify has repeatedly asked the IDF for the detail of its methodology for counting Hamas fighter deaths but they have not responded.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68387864

Do you understand the significance of the fact that Hamas figures and Israel's figures back then didn't agree.

Yes, who do you believe?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Do you understand the significance of the fact that Hamas figures and Israel's figures back then didn't agree.

Yes, who do you believe?

So, for you it's a question of belief. Interesting.

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Avoiding the question then. Interesting

I don't believe either of them now. I would go with independent outside sources. You apparently prefer to continue in your role as a stenographer of Israeli claims.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, placeholder said:

I don't believe either of them now. I would go with independent outside sources. You apparently prefer to continue in your role as a stenographer of Israeli claims.

Ok so this was just nonsense then? There are no outside sources on this.

20 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I also don't believe either of them any more than I would believe Russia or Ukraine when they give figures. However since I detest terrorists who murder, rape, lie and take hostages I chose not to believe them far more.

Israel has no doubt over estimated but I don't believe by thousands.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Ok so this was just nonsense then? There are no outside sources on this.

I also don't believe either of them any more than I would believe Russia or Ukraine when they give figures. However since I detest terrorists who murder, rape, lie and take hostages I chose not to believe them far more.

Israel has no doubt over estimated but I don't believe by thousands.

Because Israel wouldn't lie bigly to advance its case? Fore example, are there any allies of Israel who believe that it has sincerely tried to facilitate aid delivery to Gaza? It's protestations are pretty much universally scoffed at. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because Israel wouldn't lie bigly to advance its case? Fore example, are there any allies of Israel who believe that it has sincerely tried to facilitate aid delivery to Gaza? It's protestations are pretty much universally scoffed at. 

I'll wait for you to acknowledge that you were wrong again when you claimed I was a "stenographer of Israeli claims."

If you then want to talk about aid I know a good topic on that, this is not it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'll wait for you to acknowledge that you were wrong again when you claimed I was a "stenographer of Israeli claims."

If you then want to talk about aid I know a good topic on that, this is not it.

Wrong? Previously you cited the Israeli claim of 14,000. You didn't qualify that at the time. Are we supposed to exercise some sort of telepathic power to understand that you didn't actually believe Israel's claim?

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Wrong? Previously you cited the Israeli claim of 14,000. You didn't qualify that at the time. Are we supposed to exercise some sort of telepathic power to understand that you didn't actually believe Israel's claim?

Yes wrong, your claim:  "You left out a "crucial qualification, didn't you?"

As stated I had posted that at least 3 times before. I have no need to re post every time I mention the Israel figures just for your benefit. 

If you had read my posts before then there is no need for your "telepathic power" 

Also wrong you claimed I believe everything Israel says. Pure ignorance on your part as demonstrated.

48 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Some people don't care about facts, yet constantly ask for them :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Some people are cowards and instead of talking to the poster concerned they use a third party

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes wrong, your claim:  "You left out a "crucial qualification, didn't you?"

As stated I had posted that at least 3 times before. I have no need to re post every time I mention the Israel figures just for your benefit. 

If you had read my posts before then there is no need for your "telepathic power" 

Also wrong you claimed I believe everything Israel says. Pure ignorance on your part as demonstrated.

It is to laugh:

image.png.540d256a7b30c237030a089891402399.png

And what did you  base that 14,000 figure on? You linked to a claim from Benjamin Netanyahu. Benjamin Netanyahu!!!

image.png.6d90dcb50fac9ecac138a8f7bc5cadbc.png

It is to laugh.

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It is to laugh:

image.png.540d256a7b30c237030a089891402399.png

And what did you  base that 14,000 figure on? You linked to a claim from Benjamin Netanyahu. Benjamin Netanyahu!!!

image.png.6d90dcb50fac9ecac138a8f7bc5cadbc.png

It is to laugh.

You are easily amused. I will carry on using the 14,000 figure too. That's the official line from Israel. Like I said I have no need to add a disclaimer for your sake each time I mention it. Do you also add disclaimers to each post when you mention figures by the UN or Hamas? I am sure I can pick a few out.

Again your ignorance and dishonesty at not acknowledging your false claims are noted.

25 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You've been quiet since you lost your genocide.............🤔

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I said "pro Palestinian"

You changed that to "Pro Hamas" .

And then went to to state that I am speaking nonsense .

I didn't even say that the Guardian are pro Hamas .

You falsely quoted me and then stated that I am speaking nonsense .

Given the topic Hamas cannot be excluded, Currently Palestinian civilians wouldn't be killed en masse if it were not under Hamas rule. In any case I repeat the nonsense accusation Guardian editorial policy is pro Palestinian. A recent Guardian opinion piece...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/25/pro-palestine-israel-language-conflict

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So , the Guardian states that the missile that hit the hospital was quite probably a misfiring Hamas rocket ?

The Guardians  politics and my politics are besides the point .

Do you agree that the Guardian are correct on this issue ?

Yes

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Yes

So the 500 people killed in that hospital bombing , 500 who are included in the Hamas  figures of Gazan people who have died , those 500 dead were quite probably killed by Hamas themselves .

Hamas accidently bombs their own hospital  and adds the number of deaths to the people killed in Gaza and blames Israel for the high number of deaths .

That is how Hamas operate .

And you also acknowledge that Hamas are liars because they claim that Israel bombed that hospital, when it was Hamas themselves who bombed it .

When Israel accidently bombs something , Israel admits to it straight away , when Hamas accidently bombs something , they lie and blame Israel

• Like 1

How many civilian casualties have there been in Gaza? I clarified our assessment of the figures in today's press briefing based on recent statements by Prime Minister @netanyahu

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/14/2024 at 8:41 PM, Tropicalevo said:

Hamas terrorists exaggerating and telling lies?

Who would have thought that.

The Times of Israel, the Israeli government and the IDF telling the truth?

Who would have thought of that?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 10:41 AM, placeholder said:

Only roughly 10,000 male deaths are verified. Yet Israel claims  14,000. Where do Israel's numbers come from? 

The Israeli Ministry of Information, Truth and Love.

Edited by billd766
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, billd766 said:

The Times of Israel, the Israeli government and the IDF telling the truth?

Who would have thought of that?

Amazing how the TOS is more credible than most. 

But you stick with the Guardian and Al Jazeera who are nowhere near the same crediblity, there's a good boy

image.png.de15079fe955147c83589b373e46f97f.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/times-of-israel/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Given the topic Hamas cannot be excluded, Currently Palestinian civilians wouldn't be killed en masse if it were not under Hamas rule.

Eh , I stated that the Guardian are pro Palestinian and you stated it was Right wing nonsense to suggest that The Guardian are pro Hamas .

Two different things there , it is quite clear that the Guardian support the Palestinian cause , although I doubt that even they would publicly support the war criminal terror organisation which is Hamas .

But saying that , the Guardian do publish Hamas's untrue figures for deaths without questioning their validity .

In regards to this story , the Guardian are extremely pro Palestinian , they report this story as 

UN denies Gaza death toll of women and children has been revised down

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/13/gaza-ministry-revises-figures-for-women-and-children-killed

They don't seem to have reported the original claim that the figures have been revised down, just reported a denial (see above)

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Eh , I stated that the Guardian are pro Palestinian and you stated it was Right wing nonsense to suggest that The Guardian are pro Hamas .

Two different things there , it is quite clear that the Guardian support the Palestinian cause , although I doubt that even they would publicly support the war criminal terror organisation which is Hamas .

But saying that , the Guardian do publish Hamas's untrue figures for deaths without questioning their validity .

In regards to this story , the Guardian are extremely pro Palestinian , they report this story as 

UN denies Gaza death toll of women and children has been revised down

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/13/gaza-ministry-revises-figures-for-women-and-children-killed

They don't seem to have reported the original claim that the figures have been revised down, just reported a denial (see above)

The headline is a blatant lie but that's the Guardian, would expect nothing else

17 hours ago, simple1 said:

Already been commented upon.

BTW The Board of The Guardian is not pro Hamas, why right wing people persist with this nonsense I do not know. The Guardian has an excellent reputation for news reporting. From time to time their are opinion pieces which may not meet with your approval, but that is called 'free speech', a sacrosanct protected ideology in Western media, though increasingly under threat by right wing ideologues.

But they are leftists, yes? 

And as will all left-wing media outlets, the problem is not with opinion pieces, the problem is with opinion pieces dressed up to look like news articles. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

But they are leftists, yes? 

And as will all left-wing media outlets, the problem is not with opinion pieces, the problem is with opinion pieces dressed up to look like news articles. 

Who decides what is left wing, what is neutral or centre and what is right wing?

You, me, anybody else, social media, MSM. governments, nations, Blind Freddy's dog?

Who is to say that the decision is right or wrong?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Who decides what is left wing, what is neutral or centre and what is right wing?

You, me, anybody else, social media, MSM. governments, nations, Blind Freddy's dog?

Who is to say that the decision is right or wrong?

I decide for me, who decides for you? 

Taken to its extreme end, the left is totalitarianism, while extreme right ends in anarchy.