Premiership football and euros 2024 what channels please

jwest10

I, and many others here, subscribe to an IPTV service. I don't know if they offer a month trial, but that might be an option for you. Then if you like it, and you will, you can continue with it. It isn't that expensive. As for the after midnight kickoffs, catchup is usually available for 2-3 days. Or there are a number of websites where recordings of matches can be seen by us the next morning (I'm about to watch Villa/Liverpool). I usually download onto my PC and transfer to a usb to watch on tv (downloading directly to a usb is slower in my experience), although if you have a fast enough wifi you can just 'cast' it to the tv. 

Eurotv.asia 

They offer all the needed German /Swiss /Austria channels. 

You can watch 10 days back = all matches you can watch in the morning at any preferred time. 

5 hours ago, johnnybgood said:

Just like vintage ThaiVisa where members posted hints and tips to help each other, unlike posters nowadays.  

May I suggest https://livetv.sx/enx/ for all your football / sports needs.

i have never found a site such as you suggest that works.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I, and many others here, subscribe to an IPTV service. I don't know if they offer a month trial, but that might be an option for you. Then if you like it, and you will, you can continue with it. It isn't that expensive. As for the after midnight kickoffs, catchup is usually available for 2-3 days. Or there are a number of websites where recordings of matches can be seen by us the next morning (I'm about to watch Villa/Liverpool). I usually download onto my PC and transfer to a usb to watch on tv (downloading directly to a usb is slower in my experience), although if you have a fast enough wifi you can just 'cast' it to the tv. 

would be useful if you told us the name of this service, and maybe a link to it.  No point in mentioning it otherwise.

1 hour ago, nickmondo said:

would be useful if you told us the name of this service, and maybe a link to it.  No point in mentioning it otherwise.

I've PM'd you. This site does not encourager such services, and banned one member from promoting it. Even though the Mod who did so actually used his service.

3 hours ago, nickmondo said:

Google is your friend. It's not rocket science! 🙄

42 minutes ago, BenCrew said:

Google is your friend. It's not rocket science! 🙄

Ben tried google and many sites not sure of and seems very technical but will wait until the Euros as nothing as been listed yet
Thanks all

11 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Thanks so much and yes will try these but many other seem to have been blocked of no longer in existence sind last weel
Appreciate your help thanks again

Just now, jwest10 said:

Thanks so much and yes will try these but many other seem to have been blocked of no longer in existence sind last weel
Appreciate your help thanks again

I checked that they were all working last night before posting!

6 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I checked that they were all working last night before posting!

Yes, I tried them all at 13:45 and yes noticed insecure as most of them are and it does not support HTTPS but can get into the sites and will try when a game comes on.
Indeed the Authorities seem to be tightening up and just a week ago got football matches WWW.ufa1913.com and choose in blue box warp football but not any more as stating no site .
Also dooball66
dooball168hd
dooball66.tv

one I tried last night beesport.tv got a trial  but yet to test a match on it.

Thanks a lot again and appreciate it very much but some of the subs on others are ridiculously high.