Michael Cohen Takes Center Stage in Trump's Hush Money Trial

12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

And again, none of you screechers can give any facts, or even the statute that was violated.

How do you know the case will even go to the jury?

I’ve linked the indictment on at least two occasions since Defendant Trump was placed on trial.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The statute that was violated is listed in the charging document.

Please don't pull a @Yellowtail and claim if I haven't memorized the statute that Trump is therefore innocent.

No I only claim that you don't know the statute and you have no facts to support your claim that Trump is guilty of anything and therefore, you are just blowing smoke out your

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

2 parts to the charges:

Trump falsified business entries. That has been proven in court, and admitted to by Trump accountants. Tell me if you disagree.

The false business entries were intended to cover up a campaign finance violation. Again, this has been testified to by multiple people. Do you disagree?

If you can't grasp this, there is something wrong with you.

Really, tell me which accountant and which witness connected Trump to the alleged falsification.

I feel sort of bad for you but you just can't keep screeching over and over campaign Finance violation. 

Can tell us what that campaign Finance violation was? Under state law or under Federal law? What statute? What facts? 

Trump's guilty he's guilty he's guilty he's guilty!!!!! guilty of what? I don't know hahah

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 2

Read the news.

All you are saying is that you are clueless about the trial, and therefore Trump is innocent.

Of course Trump is innocent, isnt he? You dont think he is innocent? What country you from?

Im saying you who think he is guilty cant explain why. You just screech and yammer.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

There is something called a "trial" where the facts are laid out. Assuming you are interested in the facts.

I don't know know why you keep asking questions when it's in the news everyday. Maybe the people who take care of you don't let you read the news.

Translation: "You got me by the short hairs because I cant think of any facts adduced to support a fiunding that Trump is guilty of anything. You are embarrasing me by exposing my ignorance so I will screech and jabber insults".

Got any facts? hahahahahah Got any law?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Translation: "You got me by the short hairs because I cant think of any facts adduced to support a fiunding that Trump is guilty of anything. You are embarrasing me by exposing my ignorance so I will screech and jabber insults".

Got any facts? hahahahahah Got any law?

The facts and the charges have been posted here repeatedly.

It's a cognitive problem on your part, I am sorry to write.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

None of them do. Just invective towards even the people who stand by the constitution they seek to destroy.

None of them can even lay out a crime. Ranting speeches, slurs, cartoons.....but no crime.

Why didn't Donald Trump pay Stormy Daniels from his campaign funds? Why use a middleman for the transaction?

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

You could link the indictment 300 times and still be in the position you're in now. You have no facts to support each and every element of the crime that Trump is alleged to have committed. None.

You and I are both not in the exact same position, we are neither of us members of the jury.

But at least we’ll both soon get to hear the outcome of their deliberations.

Apparently Trump's major closing argument will be that Trump was too cheap to pay the upcharge to 360k from the actual hush money payment to Stormy. That should make for some good ads for Biden;

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump falsified business entries to cover up a campaign finance violation.

Yeah, I know it's hard for you to understand, so you will respond with gibberish.

Again, you can point to no facts that support that assertion and can't point to any campaign violations. Just like I said all you guys do is Screech and babble guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty without anything to base it on

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Why didn't Donald Trump pay Stormy Daniels from his campaign funds? Why use a middleman for the transaction?

Total irrelevance again. Like your opinion of Trump's guilt, it's irrelevant because you have nothing to base it on. You're just making it up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You and I are both not in the exact same position, we are neither of us members of the jury.

But at least we’ll both soon get to hear the outcome of their deliberations.

Oh but since you are convinced he is guilty surely you have some facts too demonstrate that Trump is guilty of anything.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

From his repitions, clearly he is not capable to understand.

It is so obvious he has zero to contrubute. Like talking to a table.

Here's me talking to tables. Folks not can't give any facts whatsoever to support their assertion. That means the assertions areworthless

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When have I ever said he’s guilty?

I’ve consistently said the Jury will decide, I will accept the Jury verdict and you can hold me to that.

How about you Yagoda, will you accept the Jury’s verdict?

I I accept a jury verdict after appeal as all Americans do. You may not like it but you accept it. You won't accept it though, it'll destroy you psychologically if Trump is acquitted. You think he's guilty right now. You just hedging your bets since you've seen how I destroyed your lot by asking them to provide facts any facts, even one fact that proves Beyond A Reasonable Doubt the guilt of Donald trump.

I bet you can't give me a statute that he allegedly violated that raises this matter to a felony.

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How is stating ‘I will accept the Jury verdict and you can hold me to it’ hedging my bets?

Engage your brain before answering.

Hedging bets: You arent crowing and yammering hes guiltyguiltyguilty like your intellectually challenged lot. You are waiting. 

Because you know there arent any facts to establish guilt, you cant give any, and you are praying that the jury is just a lot of idiots who forget their duty as Americans.

Like so many of you here.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Hedging bets: You arent crowing and yammering hes guiltyguiltyguilty like your intellectually challenged lot. You are waiting. 

Because you know there arent any facts to establish guilt, you cant give any, and you are praying that the jury is just a lot of idiots who forget their duty as Americans.

Like so many of you here.

I haven’t ever ‘yammered guilty guilty’.

The only fact that matters is the Jury will decide the verdict based upon the testimony they have heard and the evidence that has been presented in court.

You are very clearly becoming increasingly agitated as the verdict draws closer.

Chill Yogada, it’s only a matter of time before we all get to see the bit that matters, the Jury’s verdict.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I haven’t ever ‘yammered guilty guilty’.

The only fact that matters is the Jury will decide the verdict based upon the testimony they have heard and the evidence that has been presented in court.

You are very clearly becoming increasingly agitated as the verdict draws closer.

Chill Yogada, it’s only a matter of time before we all get to see the bit that matters, the Jury’s verdict.

LOL, Im fine thanks for asking, a little knowledge of the system goes a long way. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

What brain?

The one that belongs to a normal American, not a yammering frothing screaming Trumpophobic

• Haha 1