Thai Woman Defies Online Drama, Sells Durian in Bikini

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

She looks great, I'd buy her Durian. 

I'd say the only people that would be complaining are jealous women and the many miserable, cranky, moaning AN forum members we have here. 😂

I'm heading down to Rayong today, get myself some tasty Durian. 

My girlfriend sells mangos wearing a sexy outfit. 

I'd think that dress material would be a bit irritating on her nipples after a short while.   Then what? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I'd think that dress material would be a bit irritating on her nipples after a short while.   Then what? 

Probably put on a t-shirt.

Defying online drama is a badge of honor and the best thing that we can do these days. These outraged netizens are just a bit much, they are obviously people without lives, and they must be ignored at every turns. Selling in a bikini is a great call, I totally applaud her, and hope for more of this kind of thing! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I've been wondering why she always asks for her nipples massaged after a days work. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I've been wondering why she always asks for her nipples massaged after a days work. 

Nothing a bit of lip (balm) couldn't sort aye?  😉

• Like 1

I glossed over this story with who wants to see a durian in a bikini. Then I realised they probably meant "girl in a bikini sells durian" not "girl sells durian in a bikini". Anyway turns out it was worth a look. All in the name of sanook sanook.

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2024 at 5:12 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'd say the only people that would be complaining are jealous women and the many miserable, cranky, moaning AN forum members we have here. 😂

if she has faith in her product she shouldnt have to sell herself to sell her crappy mangoes..reek of desperation and dudes begging her for her line id etc.....my fat ugly fruit ladys product she sells me if just fine without pervy gawkers all about

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On 5/16/2024 at 4:55 PM, Korat Kiwi said:

Buxom food sellers... I'd rather they sell their product instead of throwing it out.  Win win around in my book. 

hqdefault(1).jpg.5e552705f4ef7d769d8bda7ba54284e3.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg.5b50200313ac3f4dd43ac7087a019ae8.jpghqdefault.jpg.2e5539f1aa1078517f73ed458a63c483.jpgimages.jpg.7d6bb37a4e2b9d98e196b29fe7a785d6.jpg

reeks of desperation and shows me, as a chef, they have no faith in their product and is a act of desperation....simply playing on despearte horny dudes who likely are foolish to buy the junk as they are already foolish enough to pay for sex...hey dummy look at my boobs ..now give me money for my sub par product............the product should sell itself...such thainess!   

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

reeks of desperation and shows me, as a chef, they have no faith in their product and is a act of desperation....simply playing on despearte horny dudes who likely are foolish to buy the junk as they are already foolish enough to pay for sex...hey dummy look at my boobs ..now give me money for my sub par product............the product should sell itself...such thainess!   

Sex sells...     its just that simple...     

...   Is is really such a big deal to make a person suddenly go woke ???...

Just because she has a cracking set or norks, does that make the food bad ??...   

Its no skin off our nose...  she's found a better way to 'market' her product...    Products do not sell themselves, thats why the Advertising industry is so strong... 

We are all influenced and manipulated by various types of advertising - those wanna be independent free thinkers are just pulling the wool over their own eyes if they think they aren't... 

On 5/16/2024 at 5:12 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

She has nice mangoes!

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

my fat ugly fruit ladys product she sells me if just fine without pervy gawkers all about

Do you sell your Sticky Rice Balls? 😂

How much do you sell them for? 💲💲💲

Maybe your fat, ugly fruit lady can help. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1