Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

1 minute ago, retarius said:

brilliant move by Trump. My hat off, sir. This drug addled fraud of a President needs taking down a few pegs. Biden is between a rock and a hard place....he cannot debate you if he is sober and not drugged up; and you can offer to be drug tested as well because you are clean, unlike dirty diaper poo-poo Biden. 

The only brilliant move Trump makes is in a shop changing room......:coffee1:

• Haha 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

Hamas fans.

Lefty Democrats staying home. Now he gets a hearty FU from Jewish Donors too. Great political instincts Barak has, his Iran-love got him in a pickle now.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Well anti semtic too but thats just as obvious

Have you started puffing early today...........

What is anti semtic........?  🤔

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

The only brilliant move Trump makes is in a shop changing room......:coffee1:

Big Fingers Don never touched that loon, she was waaay too unattractive and at the time, Don was scoring some fab model ginzo, he wouldnt bother with that skank, ick.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Big Fingers Don never touched that loon, she was waaay too unattractive and at the time, Don was scoring some fab model ginzo, he wouldnt bother with that skank, ick.

So you know all about his private life, a bloke on AN forum..........😂

But, you are my perfect vision of a Trump voter, crackers..........:crazy:............🤭

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Have you started puffing early today...........

What is anti semtic........?  🤔

Oh Im sorry dude I though you were familiar with my vision problems I mentioned in a thread a while back, Im still partially blind so its a bit hard to pic out the keys. But its getting better, thankls for asking, Ill mention to the Retinal Surgeon when I get back to the states in a month or so that her surgical techniques have cause distress to the Trumpophobic crowd. lol

BTW there is no early.

• Sad 1

Oh Im sorry dude I though you were familiar with my vision problems I mentioned in a thread a while back, Im still partially blind so its a bit hard to pic out the keys. But its getting better, thankls for asking, Ill mention to the Retinal Surgeon when I get back to the states in a month or so that her surgical techniques have cause distress to the Trumpophobic crowd. lol

BTW there is no early.

I have had 2 detached retina operations, 2 cataracts done, so don't try all that crap with me........🙄

Just install a grammar and spell checker, even your Trump probably uses one.........:coffee1:

• Haha 2

Just now, transam said:

So you know all about his private life, a bloke on AN forum..........😂

But, you are my perfect vision of a Trump voter, crackers..........:crazy:............🤭

Uh oh. Bloke and Crackers. Eurotrash ignorance of the US, tempered at least with the fact you speak a dialect of English and have the Common Law.

Everyone knew Donald Trumps private life in NYC in the 80s. All you needed to do was read Cindy Adams in the NY Post or be involved in NY Democratic politics. All those parties with ED Koch, and Hugh Carey, And Mario Cuomo, Joe and Bill and Hillary as they sucked money out of him, he was such a hero to the Dems while his checkbook was open. Even I was a registered Dem in those days, couldnt get anything done in NY otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Uh oh. Bloke and Crackers. Eurotrash ignorance of the US, tempered at least with the fact you speak a dialect of English and have the Common Law.

Everyone knew Donald Trumps private life in NYC in the 80s. All you needed to do was read Cindy Adams in the NY Post or be involved in NY Democratic politics. All those parties with ED Koch, and Hugh Carey, And Mario Cuomo, Joe and Bill and Hillary as they sucked money out of him, he was such a hero to the Dems while his checkbook was open. Even I was a registered Dem in those days, couldnt get anything done in NY otherwise.

Yeeeh, riiiiiight.............:coffee1:

Seems you read too many rags...............🥴

• Agree 1

I havent done the cats yet. Thanks for your sympathy, typical hate filled Trumpophobe. Sad.

Don't be silly, you may fall off your horse............🤔

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeeeh, riiiiiight.............:coffee1:

Seems you read too many rags...............🥴

Well ok then, it matters not, I still need breakfast and you need to go out and hate some poor or disbled person. Tata

• Confused 1

Well ok then, it matters not, I still need breakfast and you need to go out and hate some poor or disbled person. Tata

If you think I do that sort of stuff, then you really do have a problem, but you would be a perfect Trump voter......Well, done..........🤗

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Ultrathai said:

Biden obviously was high on something during the last State of the Union Address.  He cannot put two sentences together.

Instructions received! 😆

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Trump has never been, nor will ever be, my master, my president, my idol or any other title that suggests he holds any kind of authority or position of respect over me. Mainly because I'm not a national or resident of the US.

Recognised by who? It is a made up term, likely copied from "Bush Derangement Syndrome" that was coined more than 2 decades ago. The easiest way to know that your source of truth is pure fabrication is because it contains the word narcissism. You see, that is pure Trump MO there. Accuse others of being exactly what you are. Trump, I am afraid, is quite possibly the worst (or best, depending on whether you think it's a good thing) narcissist to have held office. His use of I and me is universal. It's all about him. It should be about the citizens of America, but it never will be. Respect him all you want, but don't be surprised that a huge number of people outside of GOP (and quite likely within) see him for what he is.

...before you go spouting anything about Biden, don't go assuming that I think he's all that much better. The US election is Hobson's choice, with Trump being just that more unelectable than Biden. All my opinion of course.

Covfefe.

Not a resident of the US? Cool. Carry on. It will be easier for your cure after he is elected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, transam said:

The only one that has been babbling, is you on this thread...........🥴

Please don't feed trolls.

It only encourages them.

Either don't respond to their posts or put them on "Ignore".

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Please don't feed trolls.

It only encourages them.

Either don't respond to their posts or put them on "Ignore".

Thoughtcrime lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Dude, if you want to be a silly congenital Trumpophobic, go ahead, thats at least amusing.

But to tell us that Biden is anything other than a corrupt ,lying, incipiently demented, rascist hair sniffing machine political hack is kind of insulting. Folks here got eyes. Dont pee on folks legs and tell them its raining.

Go find some other Dem you can babble about as your hero to save the known Universe from the Orange Loompa-Loompa. 

If you say it, then it mustn't be true! 😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Whenever someone says something mean about their cult leader, either real or perceived, the only thing MAGA folk can do is scream ‘TDS!!’ at the top of their lungs. It just shows they suffer from Trump Worship Syndrome, and a complete disregard for facts and reality.

By the way, what’s with all the ‘dude’ and ‘bro’ and ‘my friend’ in so many of your posts? 

Mean? About Trump? Are you kidding? Some of his supporters have been making fun of him for years. Look at the Hair! A colour not found in nature! A terrible golfer, and he cheats. Talks like the dudes on a construction site. Gave too much money to the Dems in NYC and sucked up to their machine. I could go on and on. 

Personal flaws are meaningless when the policies are right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1