Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

1 minute ago, transam said:

Says another "Red" supporter, living in the comfort of a free country...😋

not red, i have a great tan, like a Bronzed Adonis !

yeah, enjoying my time, much more to life than working 5-6 days a week, going to the local pub on a saturday and having a roast on Sunday with depressing Eastenders omnibus!

although my income here is far from before, at least the money i make goes in my pocket, and not paying Politicians huge salaries and expenses, dole bludgers, housing illegal immigrants, and squandered on bureaucratic BS.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, frank83628 said:

only to complete ____ like you. perhaps you should goto Ukraine front line

There are enough war enthusiasts on here to form a company for Ukraine. However, I'm pretty sure they'd rather comment on here in the safety of their basement, than from a front line trench.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 2

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

the UK is a joke these days, well has been for at least 20, not corrupt like the US, but just run by self serving idiots. the only people losing out at the citizens, but they do nothing about it apart from moan a bit. even the French have more back bone!

Ironic that! I believe the French haven't won a war since Waterloo, so back bone isn't enough on it's own, apparently.

Not that I think fat British boys would do much better these days.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's worked since the 1950s, so they obviously think it's got a few more miles to go before the wheels fall off.

Understandable back then with only limited news information, but in the internet age where you can find news from all over the world to get a more balanced opinion these guys here stick to the same few channels they've watched for 5+ decades, swallowing all the lies they're told without question.

just look at the Elon musk story as an example.  BS story made up by the WSJ..... so good he has bought Twitter so there is some fight back against the MSM MISINFORMATION and LIES.

no doubt once Ukraine is over the same people will lap iup the next thing that comes along, covid 2.0, bird flu, or those pesky Chinese wanting to invade everywhere.....sheepy sheep sheep!..... rant over😎

afa35f64-ff6a-43fe-ae78-c289fc6db42d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

not red, i have a great tan, like a Bronzed Adonis !

yeah, enjoying my time, much more to life than working 5-6 days a week, going to the local pub on a saturday and having a roast on Sunday with depressing Eastenders omnibus!

although my income here is far from before, at least the money i make goes in my pocket, and not paying Politicians huge salaries and expenses, dole bludgers, housing illegal immigrants, and squandered on bureaucratic BS.

Luck you don't live in the lands you support, aren't you.......:clap2:

• Confused 1

On 7/24/2024 at 11:39 PM, coolcarer said:

Ukrainian Defenders shot down one more Russian Su-25 in Pokrovsk direction. It was trying to shell the positions of Ukrainian Defense Forces.

This is the second Russian Su-25 aircraft shot down by Warriors from Separate Mechanized Brigade named after Corporal General Mark Bezruchko.

Glory!

It is irrelevant to post single encounters. There are 100s on the internet from both sides and lots of juicy attacks on Ukrainians as well as Russians. The only issue is that Russia is advancing daily, and Zelensky is starting to panic. In the end, it will be a negotiated peace, and Russia will get a buffer zone. 100,000s killed for nothing.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Why, I lived and now live in a free country, you support the commie tendency countries, aggressors, yet spout from a free one, now that IS hypocritical.........😂

So you are not lucky, too? Why is it just people you disagree with? What 'commie tendency countries'? What are 'aggressors'? I don't support the USA wars, you know that - I know you do USA USA USA. You're really a MAGA, I know.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Nothing irrelevant about downing another of the terrorists fighter jets. Even for the Russia n apologists like you. 

Lots of Ukrainians are taken out daily, bro - do keep up!  it's nearly over

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

So you are not lucky, too? Why is it just people you disagree with? What 'commie tendency countries'? What are 'aggressors'? I don't support the USA wars, you know that - I know you do USA USA USA. You're really a MAGA, I know.

Sorry ol' chap, but I am English, and if it wasn't for the USA I may never have been born.

You should get yourself sorted out, or go live in the places you crave, Oh, Red one, but if you do, don't forget, things are different there, keep your head down, or you may lose it.  🤔

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Sorry ol' chap, but I am English, and if it wasn't for the USA I may never have been born.

You should get yourself sorted out, or go live in the places you crave, Oh, Red one, but if you do, don't forget, things are different there, keep your head down, or you may lose it.  🤔

Oh really, dear fellow... you mean we share the same country?  jeez that's a horrible thought but you probably come from Peckham?  Milton Keynes? Admit it, you studied sociology at a community college, right?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Oh really, dear fellow... you mean we share the same country?  jeez that's a horrible thought but you probably come from Peckham?  Milton Keynes? Admit it, you studied sociology at a community college, right?

Wrong on all counts, but not surprised, now get back to your Morning Star......😬 

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Wrong on all counts, but not surprised, now get back to your Morning Star......😬 

Morning Star? Haha, is that still going? I was actually a Times reader, sometimes the Telegraph. Based on your posts, I know the Sun or the Mail is your rag of choice.

• Agree 1

On 7/25/2024 at 4:39 AM, coolcarer said:

Ukrainian Defenders shot down one more Russian Su-25 in Pokrovsk direction. It was trying to shell the positions of Ukrainian Defense Forces.

This is the second Russian Su-25 aircraft shot down by Warriors from Separate Mechanized Brigade named after Corporal General Mark Bezruchko.

Glory!

If Anton Gerashchenko knows so little about warfare why is he posting about it?

Aircraft don't "shell" anything. That is artillery. Aircraft "bomb" or "fire at".

One aircraft destroyed a war does not win, but enjoy your small wins while Russia keeps advancing.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

how so??

not luck either, i made choices. i like the sun, sea and ease of Thai life. 

what is your comment on the video that shows Trump saying and repeating ad nauseam that Elon Musk gives him 45 million a month ?

11 minutes ago, tgw said:

what if you actually read the transcript of that phone call ?

it's just international diplomacy at work, keeping in contact and talking with all sides, and of course offering diplomatic support to the parties favoured by one's own government.

can't see any "involvement" in the coup from that phone call, not can I see any authority of the US to "put" anyone in charge.

of course the US wanted the Russian agent Yanukovich gone. Everyone wanted that except the Russians and their cronies.

it's just disinformation Ruzzia puts out to influence gullible minds.

so the US wanted a pro Russian due out and a Pro western one in..... so dispite the guy being democratically elected..he had to go.

1 minute ago, tgw said:

what is your comment on the video that shows Trump saying and repeating ad nauseam that Elon Musk gives him 45 million a month ?

watch the first 15 seconds. trump said.... 'i read', i didnt even know about it, he didnt tell me'! 

i didn't watch any further, i don't think i need to

so it would seem El' trumpo read the WSJ fake story too

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1