South Pattaya: Teen Left Bloodied in Early Morning Brawl

webfact

image.jpeg

A brutal brawl erupted on Second Road in South Pattaya in the early hours of Sunday, leaving an 18-year-old Thai boy severely injured.

The shocking altercation, which took place around 5 am, saw the teenager, Thanapat Singthom, suffer a deep cut on his neck, a gash above his left eyebrow, and numerous abrasions on his body. Blood-soaked and battered, Thanapat received first aid from rescue workers before being rushed to the hospital for urgent medical care.

Warat Rerkpijit, also 18 and a close friend of the victim, reported that a mob of over 50 people attacked Thanapat for reasons that remain unclear. Warat suggested that Thanapat, who was intoxicated at the time, may have been involved in an earlier confrontation, leading to the savage retaliation.

Eyewitnesses described a chaotic scene involving a group of teenagers on motorcycles. The skirmish escalated when one of the youths, injured, fell from his bike, sparking panic among onlookers. Concerned residents quickly notified emergency services, though the cause for the violence remains a mystery.

Pattaya City Police are on the case, meticulously reviewing CCTV footage in a bid to identify and apprehend those responsible. The authorities have urged anyone with information to come forward, emphasising that public assistance is crucial in resolving the incident.

This recent violence highlights ongoing safety concerns in the popular tourist destination. Local officials have been grappling with rising incidents of public disorder, and this latest episode underscores the urgent need for increased patrols and community engagement to prevent future occurrences.

As Thanapat recovers in hospital, his family and friends are demanding justice and safety measures to protect residents and tourists alike. For now, South Pattaya remains on edge, hoping for swift action from law enforcement to restore peace and security.

TOP Picture courtesy: Pattaya Mail

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-22

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A brutal brawl erupted on Second Road in South Pattaya in the early hours of Sunday, leaving an 18-year-old Thai boy severely injured.

The shocking altercation, which took place around 5 am, saw the teenager, Thanapat Singthom, suffer a deep cut on his neck, a gash above his left eyebrow, and numerous abrasions on his body. Blood-soaked and battered, Thanapat received first aid from rescue workers before being rushed to the hospital for urgent medical care.

Warat Rerkpijit, also 18 and a close friend of the victim, reported that a mob of over 50 people attacked Thanapat for reasons that remain unclear. Warat suggested that Thanapat, who was intoxicated at the time, may have been involved in an earlier confrontation, leading to the savage retaliation.

Eyewitnesses described a chaotic scene involving a group of teenagers on motorcycles. The skirmish escalated when one of the youths, injured, fell from his bike, sparking panic among onlookers. Concerned residents quickly notified emergency services, though the cause for the violence remains a mystery.

Pattaya City Police are on the case, meticulously reviewing CCTV footage in a bid to identify and apprehend those responsible. The authorities have urged anyone with information to come forward, emphasising that public assistance is crucial in resolving the incident.

This recent violence highlights ongoing safety concerns in the popular tourist destination. Local officials have been grappling with rising incidents of public disorder, and this latest episode underscores the urgent need for increased patrols and community engagement to prevent future occurrences.

As Thanapat recovers in hospital, his family and friends are demanding justice and safety measures to protect residents and tourists alike. For now, South Pattaya remains on edge, hoping for swift action from law enforcement to restore peace and security.

TOP Picture courtesy: Pattaya Mail

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-22

All drunk and stoned?

I would like to know the reason for this brawl🙏

a group now rather than a gang.. It should not be difficult to spot a group of 50 riding bikes together in the middle of the night. Pattaya really needs to do something drastic to end this late night problem that seems to be getting worse. 

18 years old and out drinking at 5 am. I wonder what his parents think about that.

One caveat: I would sometimes go out at 5 am when I was 18, but I was very careful, and never drunk at 5 am.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, webfact said:

mob of over 50 people

I reckon it's an exaggeration. 

21 hours ago, webfact said:

-year-old Thai boy severely injured.

Thai's don't discriminate if you are stupid you will get taught a lesson. 

I regularly read posts by members here complaining about Thai gangs attacking foreigners, I'm sure 99% of the time the foreigner was in the wrong, being drunk, foolish and stupid. 

Some idiots need to be taught a lesson. 

I'd like to see a gofundme page for these vigilante groups, I'd be a top contributor. 

So many times I read stories about people being a nuisance, annoying others, damaging private property and other crime, these disrespectful people need to be taught a lesson, it's obvious their parents failed....poor parenting. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

19 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

All drunk and stoned?

I would like to know the reason for this brawl🙏

If that is his GF then maybe saying something nasty about her, but I can't imagine what.....    :whistling: :coffee1: