Physical Altercation Between Guards and Customers on Soi 6 in Pattaya Goes Viral

webfact

Posted (edited)

Havnt seen the video just a couple of screenshots and i will say this,if they did break a girls nose in the bar they deserve what they got,although i dont condone reports of them getting kicked in the head while they are down that is out of order,but unfortunatly these days the type of degenerate loudmouth aggressive <deleted> who i used to see in europe whilst on their holidays are now turning up here by the plane load with the same dog attitude and behaviour that they display in the likes of spain,portugal,greece etc i hope they realise soon thailand is NOT 18-30s style do what you want type of holiday and f**k off back where they came from

Edited by cookie1974

17 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Soi Six has become a dangerous place. What a disgusting place Pattaya is. Stay away.

If its not beating the patrons its human trakficking.

Whole soi needs to be bulldozed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just seen the video and at least the girls in the video showed some compassion and tried to ward off the overly aggresive "security" in any other country those security guards would be in deep <deleted>, sadly not here

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Fair play to the bar girls at the scene who at least were trying to calm the situation down, if it wasn't for them the two guys could easily have been killed

The guy who caught the late and heavy kick in the head I suspect some serious injury.

2 minutes ago, baipaibkk said:

Not good, but fair in fight

Don't talk silly...... we had an incident in the same street with those thugs.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, LiamB80 said:

Could be just what the Thai authorities needed to shut the soi down forever and demolish it. 

nobody shut down the Soi in Pattaya how long can make Money. Money before safety in Thailand

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cookie1974 said:

Well if thats the case they should have just paid and left aint worth the hassle over 40 quid for gods sake we all been skimmed in bars put it down to experience and dont go back

if that was the case then the police should have been called, simple as that,

• Agree 2