Alina Habba Raises Concerns About Jury Influence in Trump Hush-Money Trial

1 hour ago, jtrump said:

Come on dude, the can't even name a crime.  Their only witness is a known liar.   Please seek immediate medical attention for your TDS

Donation, please line up.

If you have any extra then pay for all the TDS your causing with your crap. 

6 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Donation, please line up.

If you have any extra then pay for all the TDS your causing with your crap. 

you know that trying to reverse TDS  doess not work, it just amplifies that you  have nothing of your own. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

you know that trying to reverse TDS  doess not work, it just amplifies that you  have nothing of your own. 

Take me to you leader I will die hating MAGA but is feels so Wonderfull. I have plenty but you lack simple common sense. Trump won, lol fool

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Take me to you leader I will die hating MAGA but is feels so Wonderfull. I have plenty but you lack simple common sense. Trump won, lol fool

you have nothing, thets why you lamely try to reverse the TDS,,, what a whopper, go on, give it your best shot....

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so, did trump get booed off stage as your mate claims, or not?...simple :yes or no" is all that is needed, can you do that earl?? you BBF danderman123, claimed trump got booed off, and we were all trumpansese for not accepting,it...can you back up your BS? because the clip i just watched yesterday showed otherwise... what is your version of the truth ??

The crowd seemed to get tired of booing for a while. And then Trump closed by asking for their vote, and was met by boos as he left.

• Love It 1

22 hours ago, jtrump said:

Come on dude, the can't even name a crime.  Their only witness is a known liar.   Please seek immediate medical attention for your TDS

The judge itemized the many possible illegalities the jury can find based on the evidence — from campaign finance violations to the falsification of other documents to tax offenses.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/opinion-ve-observed-trump-jury-235623099.html

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The crowd seemed to get tired of booing for a while. And then Trump closed by asking for their vote, and was met by boos as he left.

are you talking about the c-span clip, or did you watch a different version? i'd be interested to see if there are any differences 

• Haha 1