British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

1 minute ago, kwak250 said:

Why judge her?

I don't expect you are anything special.

You don't know her so why post pictures of her .

It's not even anything to do with her and least of all you.

Posting that inappropriate picture is very low behaviour IMO. It's nothing to do with her and yet some farang wants to insult her.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BritScot said:

I still would hit anyone who inappropriately touched my wife or daughter when out. I think the Brit showed great restraint only hitting him once.

What if they didn't touch your wife or daughter but just whispered something? I ask, because that is the description of events as they happened. Personally, I'd think a man would have more going for him if his instinct told him to leave or avoid in the first place places that are sordid, degenerate, and potentially violent.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, John Drake said:

What if they didn't touch your wife or daughter but just whispered something? I ask, because that is the description of events as they happened. Personally, I'd think a man would have more going for him if his instinct told him to leave or avoid in the first place places that are sordid, degenerate, and potentially violent.

I bet Mr Wannabe Terminator is wishing he had done just that now. Well, if he doesn't, he'll have lots of time to think about it.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

The Brit definitely needs a good lawyer and supporting statements from others that were at this 3:00am pool party.  

for his sake let’s hope his supporting statements are not all Russian party goers, then he’s well and truly ……

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Helluva punchWonder if he knows "Joe The Fist":coffee1:

Stupid, read what was written.

The russian was punched then fell to the ground and hit his head on the on the ground.

1 hour ago, Brian Meyers said:

Sexual assault and inappropriate advances are  two different things. Ether way the aggravated battery Trump's a verbal assault and the Brit will now face prison .

Do you think the Russian asked her to lunch? Inappropriate advance means a little more than that ... like getting handsy or otherwise physically over familiar. Either way, I don't blame the Brit for what he did ... and I doubt he'd get more than a slap on the wrist if he were Thai. 

3 hours ago, ujayujay said:

You are probably one of the kind of miserable men who think that conflicts can only be solved with violence...disgusting:coffee1:

You think all conflicts can be solved by talking? The Russian was dealt with in the only language he understands. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Deerculler said:

Stupid, read what was written.

The russian was punched then fell to the ground and hit his head on the on the ground.

Stupid, read 'tween the lines. Twas a joke. 🤣

1 hour ago, Polaky said:

The penalty should mirror what the bounces got on soi 6, absolutely nothing.

Not really, you've focused on the lower end of the spectrum rather than focusing on how firm penalties should exist for all in such a manner...      including bouncers who beat up people... 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, AlexRich said:

The only good Russian …. etc. 

I don’t blame the Brit for reacting that way towards someone who was sexually assaulting his wife. 

This is the main problem now in this world !!! people reading what they want and not what is written !!!

There is no mention of sexual assault !!! only sexual advances !!! and you make it as a sexual assault already !!!

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Crikey, his daughter looks in her 20's 

IMG_20240528_103047.thumb.jpg.3666a9d93034749a050fa6abf38c4426.jpg

Why have you posted photos of his daughter ?

What right do you think you have to do that ?

It is nothing to do with her, and she deserves her own space and privacy;  typical troll behaviour from someone with history, shame on you.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Why have you posted photos of his daughter ?

What right do you think you have to do that ?

It is nothing to do with her, and she deserves her own space and privacy;  typical troll behaviour from someone with history, shame on you.

The daughter was mentioned several times in the article, the guy is 35yo, I like many thought the daughter was an infant.

The daughter is there for all to see on the Facebook link posted.

Now, if you are going to be a CHILD and call members names, best you not contact me again. 

You should go back to the school playground and argue with those your own age. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Celsius said:

The killer posted the photos of his supposed "daughter" on Instagram for everyone to see. 

And then he took her to a sex pool party with a prostitute.

Your level of intellect is right there with transam

.... or the killer itself 

Defend thy honor of Pattaya hooker

Steady one ol' chap, no need to bring me into your girlie tantrum.........:huh:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1