British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

1 minute ago, Cereal said:

Because he murdered someone for chatting up his girlfriend. 

No he never, he gave a bloke a slap, what happened after that was the blokes karma...

Murder.........😂

• Sad 1

Let me put it this way for all of you who seem to defend this murderous thug. 

Someone was flirting with his girlfriend. So what. 

If you are secure in your relationship then it doesn't matter who is trying to chat / flirt / pick up / take to bed....your girlfriend. She's either going to go with him or not and you being a jealous Neanderthal is either going to push her away or keep her beside you out of fear. 

Do you really want a partner to stay with you out of fear? If you do you are evil and likely ticking a few boxes on the psychopathy test. 

On the other hand, would you like to be with a partner who no one ever found attractive enough to flirt with?  If you are, that person is either seriously unattractive or everyone knows you are a jealous Neanderthal who fights because they aren't intelligent enough to deal with normal life situations without resorting to violence. 

Some people have never evolved much past the cave. They tend to do violent things. Sometimes people get hurt, or dead as in this case. 

Throw that murderous thug away for a very very long time. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

No he never, he gave a bloke a slap, what happened after that was the blokes karma...

Murder.........😂

What he did was assault and battery leading directly to a person's death. That is murder. How you can support his actions is beyond me. But then again, I am educated and civilized. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

WALK AWAY no matter WHAT the ethnicity or the circumstances. You WILL NOT WIN.....unless you are Thai.

I have never had any altercation with any Thai, but then I don't drink and don't frequent bars or go out in the middle of the night. As for Thai's, they are the biggest of cowards, and as I have already said, if any farang made any sort of sexual play for my wife or her daughter there would have been consequencies.

On 5/28/2024 at 12:48 PM, BritManToo said:

Best to keep your wife at home and away from other foreigners. A late night party is no place for your wife!

Best to keep the old pervy sexpests at home so .normal people can enjoy life

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Cereal said:

What he did was assault and battery leading directly to a person's death. That is murder. How you can support his actions is beyond me. But then again, I am educated and civilized. 

No, you need to understand the meaning of 'murder'. Usually involves premeditation which is not the case here. Had he kicked him while down, that would be more likely to qualify. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Cereal said:

Clearly not educated enough to understand that the definition of murder is *intentional* killing. In this particular case the Welshman is not guilty of murder but manslaughter. He did not intend to kill the Russian but 'acted in the moment' due to circumstances that caused him to be emotionally disturbed.  If the Russian had fallen slightly differently he'd have probably been able to get up and walk away.

Anyway, according to UK media reports the Welsh guy came to Thailand just six months ago 'to start a new life'. Seems he has a rather unsavoury past back in Merthyr Tydfil... 

Edited by HauptmannUK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

No, you need to understand the meaning of 'murder'. Usually involves premeditation which is not the case here. Had he kicked him while down, that would be more likely to qualify. 

Don't forget that Thailand has a lot of scumbags. You are chatting with one of them.

30 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Don't forget that Thailand has a lot of scumbags. You are chatting with one of them.

I thought you might be...........🤔

• Like 2

On 5/29/2024 at 1:47 PM, transam said:

I don't think you are educated, I have never said I support his actions, so please think again...🤭

So you think the Brit intentionally aimed to murder the bloke...Yes or No will do....🤭

Yes

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

There are different levels of murder, only one of which involves premeditation. That would be first degree murder.

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2024 at 8:43 AM, Cereal said:

Correct. Beggars belief some of the morons you get on here saying the guy deserved it. 

7 minutes ago, bullseye66 said:

Correct. Beggars belief some of the morons you get on here saying the guy deserved it. 

Deserved what, a slap, yes, his location of demise no......🤗

Let's not twist stuff, eh, petal...........😉

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cereal said:

There are different levels of murder, only one of which involves premeditation. That would be first degree murder.

Also different countries have different interpretations of murder. 

In NZ it has to be proven that the accused had the intent to kill or knew by their actions that death was the probable result. 

For example shooting someone in the head. 

If that (intent or known result) cannot be proven then it is manslaughter. 

Smacking someone in the head would be very difficult as having murderous intent. 

Edited by Korat Kiwi
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/28/2024 at 12:38 PM, Ctkong said:

But in his case it was a group of his Thai friends and their friends. If he did not put his foot down, how is he going to handle more propositions from his so called friends to his wife in future ? They would think it is fair game and the husband ( not bf) soft . I would react the same if it happens to me. There are times when a man had to stand his ground come what may… it is what it is. Thais sometimes can be a pain in the arse when they embarrassed their friend with disgusting actions. 

Try using that as a defence in a court of law in such circumstances. Confident of acquittal are you .?

• Sad 1

On 5/28/2024 at 1:21 PM, transam said:

Says TBL who would rather do the walk of shame, and let his Mrs. fight it out......🤣

But head tattoo man will now do the perp walk…and his missus will use that significant time away to do what…? Guess? 

• Sad 1

On 5/28/2024 at 12:16 PM, transam said:

Or are you a pussy...............🤗.............🤭

Well,he’ll be getting only 🐓 for the next few years ,no 🐈‍⬛. But that might well be your secret fantasy,eh, "TRANS" am …? 😘 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

just seen a couple of head tattoo druggy losers similar to the man in question in Jomtien

Rather an OTT assumption, tattoos have nothing to do with being a loser, David Beckham comes to mind, British too.....😉

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Rather an OTT assumption, tattoos have nothing to do with being a loser, David Beckham comes to mind, British too.....😉

Most prisoners have tattoos, just a fact

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Most prisoners have tattoos, just a fact

So what, there are probably even more that have had no run-ins with the law with tattoos. It seems you haven't noticed that tattoos are a modern trend, you will have to get out more.

David Beckham, for example..........😂

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So what, there are probably even more that have had no run-ins with the law with tattoos. It seems you haven't noticed that tattoos are a modern trend, you will have to get out more.

David Beckham, for example..........😂

no tattoos are old fashioned now, Beckham is an old man now. Tattoos are even dying out with bar girls

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

no tattoos are old fashioned now, Beckham is an old man now. Tattoos are even dying out with bar girls

Hmmmmm, it seems you don't know what you are talking about, again...... 😜

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Hmmmmm, it seems you don't know what you are talking about, again...... 😜

It's you who seems to be living in the past, David Beckham.....get out from your isolated house and see what's really going on, don't rely on this forum