Washing machine experts out there?

Hi folks, i tried to clean my washing machine by actually dismantling and taking the tub out.

What is that white plastic thing? Is that like a switch for water sensor?

Cause it was bent due to plastic terminal dislocated, the water doesnt automatically stop when filling.

Im truing to fix the bend now by dismantiling again.

Basically that white plastic stick needs to be straight and just falls in between frame and tube without any attachment to the tub?

I guess its a switch so it must be attached somewhere to the tub ?

image.png.cb0c8f717aff96f744d7f8d36838a931.png

Attempting to repair a complicated piece of machinery having never done it before.

Either way too much time on your hands, or your choice of forum name is appropriate (joking). 

• Confused 1

dear gentlemen thank you for kind support and consideration

ive checked this issan dude fix his precious machine and seems this white plastic switch is related to flip flop sensor or something.

basically i found out water was leaking from the tub, and the tube connecting to the tank was disocnnected.

it was disconnected when i took out the tub from the machine, ive reconnected and voila my precious beast is working as normal again.

it was fooking husstle contacting 2 mecha and they wanted 4900 for it even telloing me shock abosrober needs to be changed even they havent tested the machine!!! fook ur genuine thai hospoitality.

i said fook off and they begging for 400 gas fees. go on puss git git

yaay im so happy, i gotta celebrate today for not being ripped off again and my amazing problem solving skills.

thank you all for ur support

image.thumb.jpeg.e616920cb748e618ea7f337874deeb5d.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, villageidiotY2K said:

washing machine by actually dismantling and taking the tub out.

In fact there is no need to be disassembled for cleaning purpose.🤔
just need a gallon of bleach, that's all. 

Edited by The Theory
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, The Theory said:

In fact there is no need to be disassembled for cleaning purpose.🤔
just need a gallon of bleach, that's all. 

do u need to use hot water? & needs to be filled at full tub?

does Washing machines in TH have hot water option?

https://pental.com.au/how-to-clean-your-washing-machine-with-bleach/#:~:text=Just add half a cup,flush out any remaining bleach.

Posted (edited)

OPs machine appears similar to my Toshiba 6.5kg top loader that I bought 15 years ago and just replaced this past week with a similar model.  15 years and only one small repair by a local electrical repair shop that came by and replaced the broken part: B400 all in.  Original 6'5 kg machine was B5000 at the time. My new Toshiba, now rated at 8kg was the same price as 15 years ago: B5000 (+250 del. & set-up)

Edited by dddave

my beast is the one same as this issan youtuber dude. 10kg toshiba, around 7500B from mega home, 2 years in the market.

im actually quite shocked about the dishonesty with the thai fooker who quoted 5000b to fix

i would like to give my experience and review to his google map location but prolly they wont hesiste to stab me in a snap

really im really disappointed with thai ppl i know not all are like that but im encountering a lot more than other countries ive been

no i will not go home, cus rent is cheap ok?

• Like 1