The EU Elections: A Time of Anxiety for Brown, Muslim Europeans

49 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The efforts by leaders within the UK Muslim community to combat Islamist extremism go a lot further than ‘Expressing condolences after terrorist stacks’ 

The indications are you are unaware of this, perhaps deliberately so.

Still avoiding a response to what I wrote then. 

I asked why Muslim councillors and politicians don't campaign on ridding towns and cities of radical Islam, and you keep deflecting with a link you found about the Muslim Council of Britain. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Still avoiding a response to what I wrote then. 

I asked why Muslim councillors and politicians don't campaign on ridding towns and cities of radical Islam, and you keep deflecting with a link you found about the Muslim Council of Britain. 

It’s you asserting they don’t.

Why is it for me to prove otherwise?

I’ve provided links to leaders in the Muslim community actively working to combat Islamist extremism.

You making assertions without evidence is exactly that. Assertions without evidence.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, that’s because most of them fully support the hate preaching, segregated communities, any, and all antisemitism, the subjugation of all women, the persecution of all gays, fathers slaughtering their adolescent daughters under their rather quaint justification of ‘honour killing’ and not forgetting their support for the female genital mutilation of ten your old children … there are many other reasons, but there’s just a few for you to be getting on with.

94% of intelligence reports dealing with Islamic terrorism in the UK come from the Muslim community. Without them there would be far more terror attacks. 

You are deluded if you think the majority of British Muslims support terror attacks. They detest the scum with a vengeance and the consequences for innocent Muslims are immense. A Muslima doctor friend was involved in treating victims of the horrendous Manchester Bombing attack. Exhausted and traumatised, she went home on the train and was subjected to abuse. 

Have a think about that. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

Eh, 'exported'? Like it was desired by them? The Irish diaspora was mainly a result of centuries of invader persecution, finally accelerated by a decade of intentionally man made famine, which resulted in millions of deaths by starvation, and millions more being driven out of their homeland. Now that's being followed by a new invasion, and likely the final eradication of Irish race and culture. 

As usual the 'white guilt complex' comes blurting out. Maybe you haven't looked around very closely, but nations all over Asia are rigorously rejecting mass refugee arrivals, even though the refugees are BROWN and (even more shockingly) of the same religion - I'm referring especially to the Muslim nations of Asia. These same Islamic peoples constantly and loudly declare their membership of the global Ummah of muslims, yet when muslim refugees arrive on their shores they push their boats back out to sea and tell them to fk off!

https://www.scmp.com/video/asia/3242288/rohingya-refugees-indonesias-aceh-province-fear-being-forced-back-sea

Mr.Whitey European on the other hand throws the doors open and gives them shelter - even if he grumbles a lot about it.

Grumbling is a damn sight less nasty than cold hearted expulsion, by your own Ummah! 

https://www.scmp.com/video/asia/3244924/parasites-refugees-face-rejection-indonesia-boat-arrivals-surge

White guilt complex - hilarious. I stated a truth.

Here's another truth. The Internet is polluted with halfwit clowns that don't have the first clue as to why Muslim nations are rejecting Palestinian refugees. 

I look forward to you informing the members of the forum why that is the case. 

36 minutes ago, Flyguy330 said:

Eh, 'exported'? Like it was desired by them? The Irish diaspora was mainly a result of centuries of invader persecution, finally accelerated by a decade of intentionally man made famine, which resulted in millions of deaths by starvation, and millions more being driven out of their homeland. Now that's being followed by a new invasion, and likely the final eradication of Irish race and culture. 

As usual the 'white guilt complex' comes blurting out. Maybe you haven't looked around very closely, but nations all over Asia are rigorously rejecting mass refugee arrivals, even though the refugees are BROWN and (even more shockingly) of the same religion - I'm referring especially to the Muslim nations of Asia. These same Islamic peoples constantly and loudly declare their membership of the global Ummah of muslims, yet when muslim refugees arrive on their shores they push their boats back out to sea and tell them to fk off!

https://www.scmp.com/video/asia/3242288/rohingya-refugees-indonesias-aceh-province-fear-being-forced-back-sea

Mr.Whitey European on the other hand throws the doors open and gives them shelter - even if he grumbles a lot about it.

Grumbling is a damn sight less nasty than cold hearted expulsion, by your own Ummah! 

https://www.scmp.com/video/asia/3244924/parasites-refugees-face-rejection-indonesia-boat-arrivals-surge

By the way, your view of the "Irish" is straight out of The Wolf Tones fantasy playbook. 

If you'd like to engage on this issue be aware I am from an Irish Roman Catholic family that rejects your delusional view. 

However, it's off-topic. 

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s you asserting they don’t.

Why is it for me to prove otherwise?

I’ve provided links to leaders in the Muslim community actively working to combat Islamist extremism.

You making assertions without evidence is exactly that. Assertions without evidence.

You tried to find something proving that Muslim candidates have campaigned on a ticket of ridding towns and cities of radical Islam.

You couldn't find any evidence, so instead you gave us a link about the MCB. Classic diversion tactics. 

How can I evidence something that didn't happen? 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You tried to find something proving that Muslim candidates have campaigned on a ticket of ridding towns and cities of radical Islam.

You couldn't find any evidence, so instead you gave us a link about the MCB. Classic diversion tactics. 

How can I evidence something that didn't happen? 🤦‍♂️

This is how it works.

You make a statement, you back it up.

And here’s what you’ve done: you’ve made a statement to the effect ‘I asked why Muslim councillors and politicians don't campaign on ridding towns and cities of radical Islam,’

I have absolutely no idea that they don’t.

But here’s a thing.

Neither do you.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

94% of intelligence reports dealing with Islamic terrorism in the UK come from the Muslim community. Without them there would be far more terror attacks. 

Interested to see where you got that from? 

I wonder why 45% of Muslims in the UK think that 9/11 was a conspiracy between the USA and Israel. Or more seriously, only 29% thinking that the holocaust occured?

Sounds like some intervention and education is needed. Or how about only 1 in 4 British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape on October 7th? More education needed yes? Where are they getting all this extremism from?

From your first link:

The pattern that emerges from the survey is familar from other surveys of Muslim opinion in the last year or so. There is no universal, monilithic Muslim opinion - there is as much variety as among non-Muslims. While a small minority of Muslims sympathise with extremism and Islamist terror, the vast majority do not.”

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Interested to see where you got that from? 

I wonder why 45% of Muslims in the UK think that 9/11 was a conspiracy between the USA and Israel. Or more seriously, only 29% thinking that the holocaust occured?

Sounds like some intervention and education is needed. Or how about only 1 in 4 British Muslims believe Hamas committed murder and rape on October 7th? More education needed yes? Where are they getting all this extremism from?

It was from a report in that notorious left-wing rag ( ahem ) known as The Telegraph, quoting security officials. 

By the way, please tell me you are not one of the halfwits that thinks Iran supports the Palestinian cause. 🤣

Anyway, when you get a chance read this report. 

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/sites/default/files/research-report-72-the-impact-of-counter-terrorism-measures-on-muslim-communities.pdf

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

From your first link:

The pattern that emerges from the survey is familar from other surveys of Muslim opinion in the last year or so. There is no universal, monilithic Muslim opinion - there is as much variety as among non-Muslims. While a small minority of Muslims sympathise with extremism and Islamist terror, the vast majority do not.”

There are a lot of things in my links, including the claims I made. So back to the questions I posed?

More education needed yes? Where are they getting all this extremism from?

1 minute ago, theblether said:

It was from a report in that notorious left-wing rag ( ahem ) known as The Telegraph, quoting security officials. 

By the way, please tell me you are not one of the halfwits that thinks Iran supports the Palestinian cause. 🤣

Anyway, when you get a chance read this report. 

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/sites/default/files/research-report-72-the-impact-of-counter-terrorism-measures-on-muslim-communities.pdf

I just did an automatic search on that pdf, there is zero reference to 94% anywhere. There are 3 references to 94, one of those being a page number....

Can you tell me what page there are 125 of them

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

There are a lot of things in my links, including the claims I made. So back to the questions I posed?

More education needed yes? Where are they getting all this extremism from?

Why are you ignoring what the quote I posted from your link says?

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Why are you ignoring what the quote I posted from your link says?

I read it, why are you saying I am ignoring it? I have no need to make any comment on it, stop the trolling, its tedious. I provided a link with questions why are you ignoring them?

11 hours ago, theblether said:

You are deluded if you think the majority of British Muslims support terror attacks. They detest the scum with a vengeance and the consequences for innocent Muslims are immense. A Muslima doctor friend was involved in treating victims of the horrendous Manchester Bombing attack. Exhausted and traumatised, she went home on the train and was subjected to abuse. 

Have a think about that. 

I think you have maybe replied to the wrong comment / poster. You have replied with a tirade about terror attacks, something I made no mention of whatsoever.

You have made no mention at all of the issues that my comment was highlighting, so maybe you approve of hate preaching, honour killings, the subjugation of women, the persecution of gays, and the female genital mutilation of children; all of these practices are approved by the 30 (known) Sharia Councils in the UK, but you did not mention any of these issues, although you were replying directly to my comment.

I forgot to mention that these Sharia Councils also promote middle aged ‘uncles’ marrying several of their prepubescent nieces; this is hugely popular with the menfolk, not so much with the schoolgirls. Still, on the bright side, it might keep these ‘uncles’ out of grooming gangs …. silver lining, don’t you know.

Have a think about that.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, theblether said:

Have a think about that. 

Have a link about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

White guilt complex - hilarious. I stated a truth.

No you didn't. You stated your opinion. A wrong opinion.

Here's another truth. The Internet is polluted with halfwit clowns that don't have the first clue as to why Muslim nations are rejecting Palestinian refugees. 

I've spoken to muslims about that very subject. There are two main reasons, depending on who you talk to. A Pakistani told me the Palestinians should NOT be evacuated to other muslim nations because they should stay in that muslim land and die as martyrs. I asked if that's fair to the children. He replied yes. Rather reminding me of the slur the Russia backers use when they say the West will fight them to the last Ukrainian.

The other reason came from an Egyptian Doctor I know. He says Egypt doesn't want the Palestinians because 'they are troublermakers'. Which I found shocking.

I look forward to you informing the members of the forum why that is the case. 

You've been informed.

If you'd like to engage on this issue be aware I am from an Irish Roman Catholic family that rejects your delusional view. 

Rejects the occupation of Ireland, and the Famine?

Your family didn't teach you much history.

• Like 1