Who's going to the Philippines then?

On 5/31/2024 at 11:18 AM, itsari said:

I find them interesting how they park there cars and leave there engine running lights full on while they order food to takeaway in a restuarant just a few meters away from where many are seated eating there food. 

I also find them interesting when i want to pay my electric bill at Lotus where I have shopped for many years and told you can not as you have no Thai ID . Oh but i have paid my electric bill here for years , can not says the shopkeeper.

it sounds like you're "on the list".

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If my sex drive had gone down sooner, it would have saved me a lot of money.

Such a sad state of affairs (at any age) when a man loses his sex drive and his canon no longer fires. 

21 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Such a sad state of affairs (at any age) when a man loses his sex drive and his canon no longer fires. 

must be tough for those guys who only  chase skirt and drink

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

must be tough for those guys who only  chase skirt and drink

Sex is a pleasure. Drinking is not. 

(anyone who leaves a confused or sad face on the above point is sad and confused themselves)

Edited by ChumpChange
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Sex is a pleasure. Drinking is not. 

Drinking is a pleasure to many, although some take it too far and become alcoholics which is why there's an AA near Buakhao

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Drinking is a pleasure to many, although some take it too far and become alcoholics which is why there's an AA near Buakhao

And why so many old, alcoholic expats reside in certain places in Thailand, like Pattaya, because there they face no social pressure to give up their alcoholism.

There they are welcomed with a smile and offered a bar stool and a cold beer as long as their wallet is pried open.

Never any social stigma or pressure from anyone around them that they stop drinking so heavily as they are amongst a flock of the same. They just keep going on ordering the next drink and everyone always just welcomes their business, even praises them for being a good customer, the more they drink and spend. Up2U is the only approach. 

im not sure who is worse...members here feeding an obvious troll

or the chinese feeding diseased ridden flying rats at TP gate

WHICH btw the BIB have pulled the plug on,,its wonderful at TP gate...2000 bt fine..the birds still gather hoping for food

but is SOOOOO much nicer..go have a look....they have tourist cops on scene for now to put the fear into hawkers hiding nearby im sure to gt back into the bird feed biz.......poor chinese..poor tik tok vids...poor diseased birds crapping everywhere--poor vendors throwing poles at birds to get the perfect selfie for low esteemed ppl to get likes online..........huzzah!!!

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

im not sure who is worse...members here feeding an obvious troll

or the chinese feeding diseased ridden flying rats at TP gate

Well, since the OP is viewed as a "farang ki nok" by many, perhaps their isn't much difference between the OP and all the disgusting pigeon poo as a result of the Chinese feeding those filthy rodents in all the big tourist cities of the world. 

Edited by ChumpChange

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

Well Chump , must be a turn on for you being bisexual,we all know where you want BritMans cannon firing .... absolutely disgusting especially at your age ! 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well Chump , must be a turn on for you being bisexual,we all know where you want BritMans cannon firing .... absolutely disgusting especially at your age ! 

That's what I thought, you've been sniffing too many of those cheap floor cleaning chemicals at the hospital again. It's a strange fetish of yours that provides you a way of getting high without resorting to harder drugs, so I'm not going to condemn you for it, even if you are just a glorified glue sniffer, but the cognitive damage it is causing you is very pronounced. It's leading to all kinds of bizarre misinterpretations on reality. Maybe you should stick to what you know best. I'll see if I can get you a job mopping the floors in the Manila Metro. Then you will think you've died and gone to heaven.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

Jollibee! One of their many disgusting takes on Western food. Their spaghetti with some variant of ketchup on it posing as spaghetti sauce is just one example of the many Filipino style Western food disasters. 

Don't get me started on Greenwich pizza.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Don't get me started on Greenwich pizza.

Not familiar with that fine establishment, but sounds like ignorance is bliss on that one.

Another thing that gets me though is how so many decent sit down restaurants there are modeled after American looking fast food joints. Even down to the cheap looking signage. It’s sad how the worst elements of Americana culture has had such a pronounced effect on the country. 

On 5/30/2024 at 3:44 PM, bob smith said:

anyone else had enough of all the silly games here?

i've got a sack full of cash in the safe that's just collecting dust.

never been to the Phils but by god them women look amazing.

friendly too!

and good english levels.

temptation is very high at the minute.

anyone else feeling the same way?

bob.

No Ganja , it’s a NO 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

Jollibee! One of their many disgusting takes on Western food. Their spaghetti with some variant of ketchup on it posing as spaghetti sauce is just one example of the many Filipino style Western food disasters. 

Disgusting place 

• Agree 1

On 6/1/2024 at 8:46 PM, ChumpChange said:

Not rubbish. I was referencing the requirement in order to get a retirement visa at age 35+

As I said, if you had taken a few minutes to Google the Retirement Authority site you would know that the MINIMUM age for the Retirement Visa has been 50 for a few years now. It was changed due to some perceived abuse by Chinese members. 

• Agree 1

On 6/2/2024 at 7:33 AM, ChumpChange said:

Spaghetti with Ketchup? For real? And Parmesan or any other cheese on top? That's the food I was dreaming about as child. Awesome!

1 minute ago, AreYouGerman said:

Spaghetti with Ketchup? For real? And Parmesan or any other cheese on top? That's the food I was dreaming about as child. Awesome!

No wonder Hitler was vegetarian 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AreYouGerman said:

I'll bet you put ketchup on your pizza and corn in your yogurt too? Surely you really love cocoanut ice cream served in an untoasted hotdog bun? Or how about American fried rice (rice stir fried in ketchup and served with a hot dog and a deep fried chicken drumstick)? YUMMMMMM!

11 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

I'll bet you put ketchup on your pizza and corn in your yogurt too? Surely you really love cocoanut ice cream served in an untoasted hotdog bun? Or how about American fried rice (rice stir fried in ketchup and served with a hot dog and a deep fried chicken drumstick)? YUMMMMMM!

Sounds like typical Thai food. Isn't this about the Phillipines?