Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Link or remove the post

For once, It's accurate. He used its notebooks (It's kind of useful for a biographical book) which apparently contained some classified information among other information), and he may have been negligent when reading the content of his notebooks.

However, no classified I formation was published in the book, so Biden did not make money with classified information.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/us/politics/william-barr-attorney-general.html

President Trump said on Monday that Attorney General William P. Barr would depart next week, ending a tenure marked by Mr. Barr’s willingness to advance the president’s political agenda and by criticism that he eroded the post-Watergate independence of the Justice Department.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, candide said:

For once, It's accurate. He used its notebooks (It's kind of useful for a biographical book) which apparently contained some classified information among other information), and he may have been negligent when reading the content of his notebooks.

However, no classified I formation was published in the book, so Biden did not make money with classified information.

Could be. But rules dictate a link to the source for verification

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Presto said:

Special counsel didn't charge him for many reasons.

I just think that people like Biden feel entitled to do what they want with classified documents. And that's a bad attitude, in my book. His lame excuses about the Corvette and all that were so telling.

That sounds the same as McTrump then, but he is not the President...............🤭

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the proof is the there for all to see, look at the court cases and charges! 

NOW you're just plain trolling. It's been pointed out again and again Biden and DOJ are completely separate. Biden does not direct their actions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

That sounds the same as McTrump then, but he is not the President...............🤭

There definitely are a lot of differences between the two cases.

3 minutes ago, Presto said:

There definitely are a lot of differences between the two cases.

Yes, Trump had a skip load of classified documents when not even the Prezzy, just another side of his dodginess..........:whistling:

Strange how the Trumpers never mention that here.......😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

NOW you're just plain trolling. It's been pointed out again and again Biden and DOJ are completely separate. Biden does not direct their actions.

i doubt Biden does much for himself, its all those behind him. remember when Schumer said if you cross the intelligence agencies, they have 6 ways from Sunday of getting back at you... sounds like a threat to me!!

• Confused 1

Just now, transam said:

Yes, Trump had a skip load of classified documents when not even the Prezzy, just another side of his dodginess..........:whistling:

Trump was president, i think youre confusing him with Biden who had then when he was only VP

• Confused 3

Just now, frank83628 said:

Trump was president, i think youre confusing him with Biden who had then when he was only VP

He was not Prezzy when he still had them..........🤭

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i doubt Biden does much for himself, its all those behind him. remember when Schumer said if you cross the intelligence agencies, they have 6 ways from Sunday of getting back at you... sounds like a threat to me!!

DOJ and intelligence agencies are not the same. If you don't understand this, then you shouldn't be posting about politics until you brush up on civics.

Or was this just another red herring?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I'm just being curious here. Not trolling.

Biden handpicked Garland as AG, right? His choice probably even before the elections in November 2020 were finished. You prepare for the job, right?

Garland was formally appointed in March 2021, right?

Now I'm assuming that Biden considered Trump's presidency and the potential crimes committed by Trump as important. For instance the Mueller report was at hand, and all the info from the first impeachment, Trump's attempt to blackmail Zelenskyii. They must have talked about that, right?

But nothing happened. At Biden's direction? Don't rock the boat?

In March 2021 a lot was known about the Jan6 insurrection. Did Biden ever discuss that with Garland?

The result was anyway, that only stone throwers and glass breakers were prosecuted. The plotters and instigators remained untouched. And that Garland waited a year and a half to hand the hot potato to someone else, probably because of public pressure and the select Jan6 committee.

Do you really think that Biden, supposedly the savior of democracy, had absolutely nothing to do with it, never talked with Garland about these issues?

Edited by Presto
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

The first post, whilst dramatic and establishing true rooting tooting "Trumpian" bona fides, somehow does not square with " years of practice in NY". A very strange  combination of comments, "curioser and curioser" as Alice said!

and your point is? Educated folks cant be supporters of the MAGA movement? What part of policy/philosphical differences is unusual to you?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Trump was stupid (or maybe there was another reason, I don't know) not to give back the presidential records to the NARA when he asked to. If he had given them back, the NARA would probably not have notified the DOJ.

He was even more stupid when he hid some documents and lied about it, as he provided a clear evidence of "intent", beyond reasonable doubt.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

DOJ and intelligence agencies are not the same. If you don't understand this, then you shouldn't be posting about politics until you brush up on civics.

Or was this just another red herring?

i think what Schumer said is pretty clear. anyone with rational thinking can understand what his comment implies.  they will find ways to get back at Trump! you take it at gospel when ever DT makes remarks of a similar nature, but different when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

But Trump must be less old and frail than Biden, as they didn't see it as a reason not to try him.

What a fabulous debate line

"Joe, I may be a convicted felon, but at least I was competant enough to have a trial."

For those of you non Americans who dont understand how the USA works, being incompetant to stand trial is about as low as you can get in life. Essentially, you are a jibbering idiot who cant even remeber your own name.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, transam said:

Trump's classified documents issues started somewhere in 2021, right?

Yet it required a special counsel in 2022 (sorry, Jan 2023) to wake Biden up to the possibility of all those classified documents in his garage. He couldn't come to that conclusion by himself. Pure arrogance.

Edited by Presto
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

you know that writing 'convicted felon' does not bother me and i am guessing nobody that supports Trump... where as you guys get all frothy mouthed at Biden being called creepy, sniffy, sleepy amongst others

They love it. Its like a playground for unsatisfied 3rd grade bullies. 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Schumer was right. Trump was being really dumb.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Deflection. Ya got nada

i very much doubt there will be written admissions out there to say the dems, the Biden regime, intelligence agencies etc etc are actively persecuting Trump, but for those of us that don't froth at the mouth, or throw our toys on the floor at the mere mention of the Orange mans name can see clearly this is the case!. you only really have to look at how he's reported on to get an idea, but add in everything thats been thrown at him it's so obvious.  

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

haha, yeah right,  google it like i had to. 

there you go, i added it for you to save the crying

https://apnews.com/article/biden-ghostwriter-mark-zwonitzer-classified-documents-case-8ad6e560c2eb54e25db149a2d01ad545

Much ado about nothing.

------------

But Hur also said Zwonitzer offered “plausible, innocent reasons” for having done so and cooperated with investigators subsequently, meaning the evidence against him was likely “insufficient to obtain a conviction.”

Though the report concludes that the published finished product of “Promise Me, Dad” did not contain classified information, it says that Zwonitzer deleted recordings he made during his previous conservations with Biden after he learned about the special counsel’s probe.  But it also says that Zwonitzer offered explanations for his deletions and made available transcripts of the recordings. Additionally, he gave investigators his notes and the computer and external hard drive from which the recordings were removed, which allowed authorities to recover most of what had been deleted.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dont feed the troll.

Where did I troll?

Perhaps this is one from you?

They love it. Its like a playground for unsatisfied 3rd grade bullies. 

Edited by Roo Island
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1