Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

8 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

May HAVE, not may of. Geez.

Perhaps you did not notice the silly post you responded to was removed.  That guy thinks he has profiled me by making assumptions based on the number on my university football shirt. That is simply bizarre. He doesn't even know my ethnic makeup, and he puts me out as some white supremacist. THAT is funny.

As for you, you seem to make up stuff as you go along, like "legend" "dismissed" "desk jockey" '"boast" etc. None came from me, either express or implied.

In a long ago thread I first noted my former association as an agency case officer, also sometimes called field officer or ops officer. It was pertinent to that thread, and as I am totally anonymous, plus resigned not undercover, I am free to mention it as I please.

I did my job. Out there. Against the terror target primarily. I was not dismissed, but chose to leave to pursue another career, and because my position put family at risk. I lost friends to terror while we were both in the field. That happens, no boo hoo, but I cannot stomach a never served draft dodger who calls such people "suckers and losers", as Gen Kelly has attested.

Point out a single boast I made. Point out ANYTHING that suggests I think I'm sort sort of legend. You cannot. That's your attempt at trolling. Your reasons for doing that are yours, but they do not say much good about your level of personal confidence or the level of your insecurity.

Yes, I do not like the convicted felon. I am an actual patriot, not someone who thinks humping the flag fools anyone other than fools. I don't like loser crybabies who tried to subvert democracy and the very ideals on which the US was founded. I don't like guys who are reckless and wildly cavalier with the nations secrets, and who risk exposure of the very people with whom I recruited and handled as a case officer in the agency. Those brave people are owed our total support, as their lives and the lives of their families are literally at risk.

You wrote earlier about 'real men'. Do you even have the slightest clue what that means?

To the Mods: I apologize if this goes against Forum rules. I would be grateful if you would allow it. I would hope I have the right to respond to such silliness. If not, I accept your decision.

Its a little worrying you feel you have to go this far to explain or defend yourself, but I still appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Folks dont remember what a dumb, racist, lying political hack he has been for so many years. Remembber what Barack said about him?

My question is: on 200K a year as a Senator where did all the fancy houses come from? Paying $2.7 mill for a Beach HOuse.? OK LOL

Anyone who thinks that Joe Biden hasnt used his office to enrich himself is not only dumb but suffering from Terminal naivete

Hmmm... You do understand the concept of scales of magnitude, right?

56 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Does that include the Big Guys piece of Hunters thriving business of selling out the USA to the Ukrainians and the Chinese?

Hey how about that Laptop where the Big Guy looked the American people in the face and lied about it. Got his bros in the Intelligence community to lie about it too.

Give me a sleazy whoremaster like Trump in a party that stands for American values anyday over a corrupt racist panderer like Afghan Joe. 

The MAGA crowd may be deplorable, stupid, cultish, etc, but they dont hate the USA unlike the TDS crowd who seek to destroy it.

My gosh. Amazing anyone thinks like that. Biden isn't perfect. But he's not a convicted criminal trying to be elected to public office. Should be a law against that. For All politicians

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

What a fabulous debate line

"Joe, I may be a convicted felon, but at least I was competant enough to have a trial."

For those of you non Americans who dont understand how the USA works, being incompetant to stand trial is about as low as you can get in life. Essentially, you are a jibbering idiot who cant even remeber your own name.

B.S. it's not what the (Republican) special counsel Hur said. You are quoting Jim Jordan or Matt Gaetz! 😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Does that include the Big Guys piece of Hunters thriving business of selling out the USA to the Ukrainians and the Chinese?

Hey how about that Laptop where the Big Guy looked the American people in the face and lied about it. Got his bros in the Intelligence community to lie about it too.

Give me a sleazy whoremaster like Trump in a party that stands for American values anyday over a corrupt racist panderer like Afghan Joe. 

The MAGA crowd may be deplorable, stupid, cultish, etc, but they dont hate the USA unlike the TDS crowd who seek to destroy it.

The MAGA crowd either has no understanding of America's core values, or they truly hate it. Or I have a completely wrong understanding of America's core values.

Looking at Biden's foreign policies I could very well be wrong.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

What a fabulous debate line

"Joe, I may be a convicted felon, but at least I was competant enough to have a trial."

For those of you non Americans who dont understand how the USA works, being incompetant to stand trial is about as low as you can get in life. Essentially, you are a jibbering idiot who cant even remeber your own name.

Is English your mother language? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i very much doubt there will be written admissions out there to say the dems, the Biden regime, intelligence agencies etc etc are actively persecuting Trump, but for those of us that don't froth at the mouth, or throw our toys on the floor at the mere mention of the Orange mans name can see clearly this is the case!. you only really have to look at how he's reported on to get an idea, but add in everything thats been thrown at him it's so obvious.  

Trump did what he did. No need to make up anything. 😀

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Sure!  Fd-1023 anyone? 😀

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, candide said:

Ahem! What are you smoking?

Not a smoker of anything and not a drinker-unlike some here that obviously smoke and/or drink softening their brains in front of the media box and getting hypnotized and mesmerized with bs and come here to reverberate the artifacts that were lodged in their brains.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1