Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well not really, but perhaps Google translate isn't working for you. Adieu 

I don't need Google translate and, unlike you, I know how to write 'incompetent'. Without any a!

Edited by candide

10 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

Not a smoker of anything and not a drinker-unlike some here that obviously smoke and/or drink softening their brains in front of the media box and getting hypnotized and mesmerized with bs and come here to reverberate the artifacts that were lodged in their brains.

So you don't need any chemical help to travel to alternate universes. Great!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

The modern democratic left is a far cry from the inclusive, working class picture that they like to paint. They are elitist anti-semitic, anti-american, anti-free speech, fascistic and hypocritical. In essence, they have become a leninist party. Now that they have some of the levers of government, and are able to use the Press to hide and cover their abuses, it's like the bad old days of the '60s again. Remember the church committee? Remember how  the Old Guard Dixiecrats weaponized the feds against the Civil Rights Movement? They're no different now, just a different enemy and they have no moral values that put a brake on their behavior. The ends justify the means.

Oh yes!  LBJ, German Shepherds let loose on black people in Birmingham, Al.  

Selma. The Democrat KKK members foaming at the mouth burning the bus.

Nice people, not!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Such hatred for a person who has dedicated his life to civil service. And yet defend a true racist, misogynist, con man and convicted criminal like Trump. Wow.

So you are saying Trump didn't use the office to enrich himself and his family? Stunning

He already was a billionaire.  He took no salary.  

For a self proclaimed holder of a Masters Degree from USC, the degree doesn’t match your input on this thread,

Were you telling us the truth?  I’ve already called you out once already.  Remember HeyBruce?

Crickets.

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

8 hours ago, transam said:

"Why no one even bothers reading any more", you are making things up again.

A load of waffle finished off with a lie..........🤔

Do you enjoy keep on getting buried....?  :huh:

Go away.  No one takes you seriously.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 0james0 said:

They are not democrats. Nothing democrat or liberal about the left. They do not believe in free speech, they hate the idea of civil liberties for all and if they are called out on their subversive deeds, they’ll accuse others of what they do themselves. Straight out of the communist playbook. So please stop labeling them as democrat or liberal, they are not. They are communist and they themselves lack the mental fortitude to realize that fact as we can see very well on this discussion board. 

You obviously have no idea about communism. Probably never been to a communist country. Of which there isn't a true one other than perhaps North Korea. Trump praised the leader there. Remember?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

A huge thank you for service to our country. Stunning anyone would attack you for this. But typical of Maga cult members. :wai:

If he wanted to really serve his country he would of served a stint in the real military.

Not some civilian wannabe.

You would know nothing about these matters.

Best to keep out of things you know nothing of.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, candide said:

So you don't need any chemical help to travel to alternate universes. Great!

Not an alternate universe traveler. Seriously though- it’s obvious many on this discussion discourse are alternate universe travelers. The aim of all media is to fashion and influence- not to inform. Whether it’s cnn fox bbc or whatever, their construct is to divide and influence. 99% of the posts on this discussion board are a product of the propaganda being disseminated and hammered in to your brains. If anyone is unable to understand it then they are the product of and owned by the media and live in the alternate universe’s reality. Happy parallel alternate universe travels, hope you can make it back someday without too much damage.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You obviously have no idea about communism. Probably never been to a communist country. Of which there isn't a true one other than perhaps North Korea. Trump praised the leader there. Remember?

Some simply don’t realize what their ideology is based on and what it is- they just blindly go with the flow.

Edited by 0james0
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

Not a smoker of anything and not a drinker-unlike some here that obviously smoke and/or drink softening their brains in front of the media box and getting hypnotized and mesmerized with bs and come here to reverberate the artifacts that were lodged in their brains.

My gosh. Post something intelligent. That's really bizarre

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

Some simply don’t realize what they’re ideology is based on and what it is- they just blindly go with the flow.

Have you ever been to a communist country?

5 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

and Trump is still odds on favorite to win and is consistently outperforming Biden 24/7 on polls that that matter to the American voter. Try to explain that. And while you're at it, count how many wars took place from 2017 to 2021. And then explain why Biden is trying to wage lawfare against his political superior in Trump and jail him for book keeping entries. Explain that so it makes sense to democracy loving Americans and not people like yourself who hate losing to Trump. What happened to the SPR under Biden! How about illegal and unconstitutional student loan handouts. Thats Biden's desperate vote buying schemes because he's getting walloped by the felon now and his campaign is about finished. 

5 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

How about this one where Americans feel Trump policies helped them while Biden's hurt them.

NYTSIENATrumpHelpedBidenhurtAmericans.thumb.jpg.0172e22e144a0c4f9b856ca4a786c6e8.jpg

Find me a poll stating the inverse.

Trump delivered for the country, Biden obviously failed and has become so desperate now that they really think their SDNY show trial abomination will somehow convince voters to abandon Trump. The exact opposite effect may take place and seal the fate for the feckless democrats on election day 2024. 

NY Times/ Siena Poll

Nail on the hammer moment from a member who just entered the thread!

Can’t spin that!

Thanks

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Have you ever been to a communist country?

It's so funny to see MAGA fans claiming the Dem party would be communist, or even just left-wing! 😀

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

The start of another January 6th? Faux News. One of the worst media outlets.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-suggests-breaking-point-public-imprisoned-hush-money-conviction-rcna155012

Trump suggests there could be a 'breaking point' for the public if he is imprisoned after hush money conviction

Asked about the possibility of being sentenced to house arrest or jail, Trump warned that “it would be tough for the public to take” in an interview with “Fox & Friends Weekend.”

Next comes "fight like hell for my ass!" 😀

• Like 1

Just now, 0james0 said:

Yes I have-lived in china, and I’ve dated genuine communist women there. I understand the oppression you live under, you don’t realize it but you are oppressed by an ideology

China isn't communist.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, riclag said:

I fell victim to the onslaught of donations, the site closed during  my submission of my donation . 

I gave it some time and my  transaction cleared .
I just want to help the wrongfully dem 

convicted felon and my countries future.

Are you not also tempted by those elegant golden sneakers? 

• Agree 1

Some troll calling troll posts and the replies have been removed.  Another reminder:

• Please be polite and respectful to others
  • Do not flame, troll or stalk other members

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

China isn't communist.

Not even a GED equivalency.  You’re making yourself look bad, really bad.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

Abraham Lincoln

Edited by G_Money
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

You're arguing with yourself Mon Ami, I don't waste the intellectual bandwidth debating with people who have no idea what they're talking about. But just for my own amusement, because maybe I can drop in a comment about Vichy later, tell me all the mysteries of Trump's income. Please provide sources.

Did Trump ever release his tax returns like he promised?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 0james0 said:

Go live there for a couple years and spend time outside of the cities, and while you’re at it try protesting against the government and report back and let us know about the experience. It’s a horrendous place for the commoners there. It most certainly is a communist state. 

I've spent a lot of time in China. And Cuba. And Russia. And....

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Oh yes!  LBJ, German Shepherds let loose on black people in Birmingham, Al.  

Selma. The Democrat KKK members foaming at the mouth burning the bus.

Nice people, not!

That was George Wallace's Alabama. He was not a Democrat, but rather a member of the American Independent party.