U.S. to Invest Millions in mRNA Bird Flu Vaccine Amid H5N1 Threat

4 minutes ago, johng said:

What horrible treatment on this thread of a person who has come forward courageously to talk about about being vaccine injured.  @impulse  you have my sympathies for what little that is worth.

And children who lost their father?

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And children who lost their father?

Well they also have my sympathies too  for what little it's worth ...

Was their father unvaccinated ?   was he unvaccinated because there was no vaccine yet  or because he declined the vaccine ?  

and "what if" he had taken the vaccine got Covid and still died ?

On 6/1/2024 at 3:30 AM, Social Media said:

The Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) is reportedly close to finalizing a deal with Moderna to fund human trials for its experimental mRNA bird flu vaccine.

I'll pass on the human trials but I'm sure they'll have many interested parties for this next experiment. Fill your boots. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, 300sd said:

I'll pass on the human trials but I'm sure they'll have many interested parties for this next experiment. Fill your boots. 

Now that vaccines are being trialed with success for treating cancers you might want to reconsider before saying never.

That said these therapies have a high reliance upon medical science, so might still want to avoid the treatment should the need ever arise:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/immunotherapy/cancer-treatment-vaccines

Here comes the promised "Chicken Plague" Bird-Flu Global Pandemic 2.0 just in time for the US Elections.  Stay tuned......

42 minutes ago, connda said:

Here comes the promised "Chicken Plague" Bird-Flu Global Pandemic 2.0 just in time for the US Elections.  Stay tuned......

Who promised? Mother nature? Better to be prepared than to suffer like we did last time. Covid wasn't the first global pandemic and for sure won't be the last.

3 hours ago, impulse said:

What make Mediabiasfactcheck any more reliable than any other leftwing rag? 

Are they like most of the MSM that have 10x as many registered Dems as registered Repubs on staff, or like NPR that have 100% registered Dems in the newsroom, with zero registered Repubs?

BTW, did you find anything factually incorrect on either of those 2 links?  Did you even bother to click on them?  Or, God forbid, read them?

Your concern for facts is quite selective. What makes a Japanese politician an authority on virology and epidemiology? Why should anyone care about his claims?

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)

Routine vaccinations protect against these 14 diseases:      1. Polio     2. Tetanus     3. Flu (Influenza)     4. Hepatitis B     5. Hepatitis A     6. Rubella     7. Hib     8. Measles     9. Whooping Cough (Pertussis)     10. Pneumococcal Disease     11. Rotavirus     12. Mumps     13. Chickenpox     14. Diphtheria 

16 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/forgot-14-diseases.html

Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)

Routine vaccinations protect against these 14 diseases:      1. Polio     2. Tetanus     3. Flu (Influenza)     4. Hepatitis B     5. Hepatitis A     6. Rubella     7. Hib     8. Measles     9. Whooping Cough (Pertussis)     10. Pneumococcal Disease     11. Rotavirus     12. Mumps     13. Chickenpox     14. Diphtheria 

Actually, there is now a vaccine against HPV, the virus that causes cervical cancer. It has already helped to slash cervical cancer rates. Children aged 11-12 should be vaccinated with it.

• Like 1