What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

7 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

You've enjoyed yourself with this topic,haven't you Baht.

When it finishes it will be like losing an old friend.😉

Yeah, it's been immense fun. I shall be sad when it's all over. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Ricksta1985 said:

Not everyone was born a beta like you, Bob.

Thankfully, not everyone is born a thug like Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, proton said:

Mandela was convicted of over 50 terrorist offences, having a record does not make somebody wrong or a bad person

Mandela was fighting against the right-wing fascist apartheid system - Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a part of it—false equivalency. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Mandela was fighting against the right-wing fascist apartheid system - Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a part of it—false equivalency. 

Mandela murdered people, Tommy is sticking up for them

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Stay strong Tommy; it’s only the woke bedwetters that want the islamification of the UK ………………. for their grandchildren

The cult is strong. (And I am not talking about the "woke bedwetters")

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

The cult is strong. (And I am not talking about the "woke bedwetters")

I thought he was a small guy, 5' 7" and 10 stone wet?

Opps, beg pardon, you said cult, my dyslexia playing up again 😉

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2024 at 2:02 PM, Startmeup said:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information for anything. Just like mainstream media. Anybody with any common sense under ~40 realises the media is just a brainwashing medium and rarely watch/read it. Its just daft old clowns like those on here who grew up in a time where there was accountability for your actions and proper journalistic integrity that haven't cottoned on that that was lost years ago. Around 9/11 if I have to put a timeline on it. We live in a time where whistleblowers who expose wrong doing end up locked up for life. 

If Tommy Robinson saved 5 kids and 3 pregnant women from a burning building the government controlled media would spin it that he done something bad. He is one of the most vilified men in the UK Without a doubt and most of what he is doing he is doing to make his country a better place. It seems nowadays exposing pedophiles and grooming gangs and islamic radicals that are becoming entrenched in Britain to influence decisions at every level is a bad thing. Thats what mainstream media is telling us. 

The sooner people get out of their little (brainwashed mainstream media fake news) bubbles and start listening to Tommy Robinsons (and others) warnings of whats happening right now and how bad it is going to get across Europe if the rot in society, immigration, government and police is allowed to continue the sooner those countries can return to some sort of normalcy.

Here's an example from Germany where they have downgraded the penalties for pedophiles to basically a slap on the wrist. Thats something that I would deem front page news in a normal society but it doesn't even get covered nowadays. Im sure everyone saw the radical islamist go on a stabbing rampage in Germany recently and many of the mainstream media labelled him a far right activist. The go to slur when they dont want to report what actually happened. 

Is Tommy Robinson a choirboy? Far from it but he is doing tons of good work against immense state opposition, exposes absolute scum of society and talks about the things the normal media would have been talking about 20+ years ago before they were captured by institutions and big corporations. 

Very eloquently put Mr S.What the fxxk has happened to society?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/4/2024 at 2:02 PM, Startmeup said:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information for anything. Just like mainstream media. Anybody with any common sense under ~40 realises the media is just a brainwashing medium and rarely watch/read it. Its just daft old clowns like those on here who grew up in a time where there was accountability for your actions and proper journalistic integrity that haven't cottoned on that that was lost years ago. Around 9/11 if I have to put a timeline on it. We live in a time where whistleblowers who expose wrong doing end up locked up for life. 

If Tommy Robinson saved 5 kids and 3 pregnant women from a burning building the government controlled media would spin it that he done something bad. He is one of the most vilified men in the UK Without a doubt and most of what he is doing he is doing to make his country a better place. It seems nowadays exposing pedophiles and grooming gangs and islamic radicals that are becoming entrenched in Britain to influence decisions at every level is a bad thing. Thats what mainstream media is telling us. 

The sooner people get out of their little (brainwashed mainstream media fake news) bubbles and start listening to Tommy Robinsons (and others) warnings of whats happening right now and how bad it is going to get across Europe if the rot in society, immigration, government and police is allowed to continue the sooner those countries can return to some sort of normalcy.

Here's an example from Germany where they have downgraded the penalties for pedophiles to basically a slap on the wrist. Thats something that I would deem front page news in a normal society but it doesn't even get covered nowadays. Im sure everyone saw the radical islamist go on a stabbing rampage in Germany recently and many of the mainstream media labelled him a far right activist. The go to slur when they dont want to report what actually happened. 

Is Tommy Robinson a choirboy? Far from it but he is doing tons of good work against immense state opposition, exposes absolute scum of society and talks about the things the normal media would have been talking about 20+ years ago before they were captured by institutions and big corporations. 

IMG-20240605-WA0001.jpg.4847c03b70daa553f3c00397faee6d16.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Thankfully, not everyone is born a thug like Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.

Maybe his mindset is what made him brave enough to speak up instead of sitting there like a feeble weak man keeping quiet like you and your type would have, Bobby

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ricksta1985 said:

Maybe his mindset is what made him brave enough to speak up instead of sitting there like a feeble weak man keeping quiet like you and your type would have, Bobby

Indeed, and what these apologists for the islamification of the UK forget, is that their grandchildren will never forgive them; some legacy to leave behind for a bit of moralising and virtue signalling.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

On 6/6/2024 at 10:03 AM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Indeed, and what these apologists for the islamification of the UK forget, is that their grandchildren will never forgive them; some legacy to leave behind for a bit of moralising and virtue signalling.

"Apologists for the Islamification of the UK?"

Seriously?  I loathe what the immigrants have done, the benefits they take, the health care- our houses, etc. I would stop it ALL, but this has nothing to do with Stephen, who is a thug.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/6/2024 at 9:54 AM, Ricksta1985 said:

Really Ricky?  not terribly smart are you?  I loathe what has happened to the UK and it's why I live HERE

I think just like Australia' s Pauline HANSON , Tommy doesn't believe in love and CULTURAL ENRICHMENT 

Recently at my workplace we now let Muslim cleaners take time out and pray 

We must be tolerant and empathetic 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, rickudon said:

UK does have problems due to migration and radical islamism, stronger action is needed. But Tommy Robinson is just jumping on these issues to serve his own ends. Just another obnoxious little man.

Yes Rick...someone should do something!

Not us though Rick ...not Tommy....someone else !

Do something!

Me and Rick are waiting !!!

12 minutes ago, rickudon said:

UK does have problems due to migration and radical islamism, stronger action is needed. But Tommy Robinson is just jumping on these issues to serve his own ends. Just another obnoxious little man.

Seems you know nothing.........🤔

Even Enoch is now known to have been right.......🤕

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think just like Australia' s Pauline HANSON , Tommy doesn't believe in love and CULTURAL ENRICHMENT 

Recently at my workplace we now let Muslim cleaners take time out and pray 

We must be tolerant and empathetic 

Who does the work while those lazy bastards doss about?

When i was a forman i used to tell the lads that i liked them to go to the lav 3 times a day.

Once before they come to work.

Again at lunchtime.

And finally when they had gone home.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBruv said:

No shame in that, useful back in their day but not usually the best informed or brightest.

Says a man of far higher educational qualifications; one, who after careful and calculated consideration, chose to call himself ‘BigBruv’ …… irony bypass

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Says a man of far higher educational qualifications; one, who after careful and calculated consideration, chose to call himself ‘BigBruv’ …… irony bypass

I thought similar.........🤭

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BigBruv said:

Lacking sophistication maybe.

Do you mean the kind of finely honed sophistication that is needed to create a pseudonym like ‘BigBruv’ for instance ¯\_()_/¯

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Allegedly 20,000 girls were raped.

I get it, you're gutted yer daughter or whoever got raped by a ragedd but WTF were u doing at the time?

Chasing young Thai P4P girls, down the pub, the bookies or watching the footie?

Or spending some quality time with TranniSam?

"Sorry love, I'm busy"  

Whatever, people like you and the rest of your 40,000 odd (white) <deleted> parents should take a long hard look in the mirror. 

What could you have done differently? 

Like maybe some actual parenting instead of "here's a fiver, <deleted> off till it's dark so I can watch the TV"?

Maybe Bobbinson and his goons should visit and have a word with you and the rest of the so-called 'parents'

Also, when when you and TranniSam are finished spaffing over each other, maybe you could help me understand why your 'nationalist hero' RabbiSon always is always tonguing Jewish backsides?

Is it just for cash or something else?

After reading that lot, your true self has come to the fore, and it ain't pretty......😬

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Tommy bangs on about muslim rape gangs, "stands wiv Israel", said he'd fight for Israel in the war on the front lines (yeah right)  and so on but you'll never hear him mention the Jews taking back and refusing extradition of their pea dohs.

Double standards much?

'Just a working class lad' who wants Gazans sent the the UK after his Israeli pals have evicted them and stolen their land and homes 👍

Can anyone explain why so-called 'UK nationalist hero' 'Tommy' RabbiSon always is always kissing Jewish ass?

Mugs who fall for his race grifting are not brits they are <deleted but rhymes with it's>

I'd deport you all to Pattaya but no need since most of you are no doubt there already

image.png.32b5580c45c84337fe3f0929ea97d805.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html

Edited by BigBruv
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, transam said:

After reading that lot, your true self has come to the fore, and it ain't pretty......😬

Yet Yaxley-Lennon is pretty?

Hypocrisy at it's best. Only YL can use that kind of language or tone.

The right are such snowflakes, ironically, as that is what they constantly spout about the left.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, BigBruv said:

If there are enough of you I might try to draw a colourful crayon picture to explain as if to a non-retarded child

I think you are becoming somewhat unbalanced and should stay well away from crayons 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Tommy bangs on about muslim rape gangs, "stands wiv Israel", said he'd fight for Israel in the war on the front lines (yeah right)  and so on but you'll never hear him mention the Jews taking back and refusing extradition of their pea dohs.

Double standards much?

'Just a working class lad' who wants Gazans sent the the UK after his Israeli pals have evicted them and stolen their land and homes 👍

Can anyone explain why so-called 'UK nationalist hero' 'Tommy' RabbiSon always is always kissing Jewish ass?

Mugs who fall for his race grifting are not brits they are <deleted but rhymes with it's>

I'd deport you all to Pattaya but no need since most of you are no doubt there already

image.png.32b5580c45c84337fe3f0929ea97d805.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html

Yaxley-Lennon does not care about paedophiles, full stop. He cares about brown ones as it gives him a bandwagon to jump on and some good fund raising opportunities. He has a history of, at best, ignoring paedophilia is his own organisation, or, at worst, defending paedophiles in his own organisation.  He not only defended Richard Price but he led campaigns to have him released! Disgusting paedophile defending hypocrite. He also - despite warnings - jeopardised the trials of the grooming gangs and almost caused them to be released or re-trialled.. All for his own ends. No concern for justice, only concern for his bank balance.

And yet his knuckle dragging followers think the grooming gangs were caught because "he wasn't afraid to speak out" which is just laughable. He didn't care / didn't know and only got involved when the case was very advanced and he saw a bandwagon. And then he nearly caused justice not to be done.

Yaxley-Lennon is an odious thug who plays the game for his own enrichment. Nothing more, nothing less. But of course the racists love him and believe everything that comes out of his lying mouth.