Biden Admin to Announce Border Executive Action by Tuesday

CharlieH

Just now, G_Money said:

Such as yourself?

You can’t even answer the simple questions I asked you being a Mexico expert and apologist.

Have you considered denouncing your American citizenship?

Do you not feel Mexico would love to have you as one of their citizens?

You have raised your deflection shields, and are posting nonsense.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

At least Biden is doing something about the border.

Too little, too late. Biden's open borders policy, to the benefit of the business community by providing downward pressure on wages, was a stupendous folly. There are about 7 billion people in this world that would like to move to any rich country. Opening the floodgates leads to disaster at the polling booth. Illegal Central and South Americans should be shipped to the Vatican because it's opposition to birth control and abortion has caused huge overpopulation in RC majority countries. Luckily for Biden his opponent is a train wreck so maybe he'll get away with this stupidity up to now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I used to make my living as an itinerant guitarist in central Mexico, the DF - Veracruz circuit.

BTW, illegal immigrants tend to crime less than Americans.

In between gigs as a rocket, greenhouse gas scientists?  And crystal ball reader?  And attorney at law?

Impressive resume!

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You have raised your deflection shields, and are posting nonsense.

You can’t reply to my simple questions!

Now whose deflecting?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Exactly what I would expect from an illegal alien apologist.

While some are decent people more and more of the criminal elements are crossing and taking advantage of the system.

During your tenure in Mexico if you had to go to the hospital did Mexico pay for your treatment?

Did Mexico issue you a rechargeable debit card and provide room and board?

Were you granted permission to buy property in Mexico in your name?

I will assist.  No to all of the above.

I know you don’t like wealthy Americans that don’t pay taxes but can you explain why the wealthy elites of Mexico, particularly in DF don’t won’t to create a Mexico where the less privileged don’t need to cross the border into America?

Living in Dee F aye you should know Mexico is not as poor as everyone thinks it is.

Without a doubt your answer will be “crickets”

Just admit you have no answer Danderman.

You might actually get a little respect and credibility.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump confuses Obama with Biden.

You must be extremely desperate for a comeback!

I suppose if that’s all you have then that’s all you have!

Sad actually.

Did we chase you off Danderman?

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

What makes you think Americans can't buy homes and property in Mexico?

Can North Americans Own Property in Mexico?
Foreigners can own property in Mexico. It’s perfectly legal. Outside the restricted zones—50 kilometers (about 31 miles) from shorelines and 100 kilometers (about 62 miles) from international borders—foreigners can hold direct deed to property with the same rights and responsibilities as Mexican nationals. And inside the restricted zones, foreigners can control land through fideicomisos (bank trust agreements) again with the same rights and responsibilities as Mexican nationals.

https://internationalliving.com/countries/mexico/mexico-real-estate/

Google is your friend!  Feel free to search.

Many more to choose from.

IMG_2334.jpeg

IMG_2335.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

i bet he announces they are going to build a wall and make mexico pay for it. 

How long did it take you to research that one?

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If so, they commit fewer crimes not related to immigration than Americans.

At 84 years old I have never been arrested and have no rap sheet to my name, unlike many illegals in this country. I have never collected any government handouts like Medicaid, welfare and food stamps(SNAP).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

At 84 years old I have never been arrested and have no rap sheet to my name, unlike many illegals in this country. I have never collected any government handouts like Medicaid, welfare and food stamps(SNAP).

At 84 years old, you should know that anecdotes are not evidence.

It seems difficult for you guys to understand that illegals, once in the US, commit fewer crimes than the general population. It's almost as if someone has been lying to you so long about this that you can't accept the truth 

11 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

I have never collected any government handouts like Medicaid, welfare and food stamps(SNAP).

Did you know that illegals can't collect any of those benefits?

And, to work most jobs, they have to pay into Social Security, but can't get benefits.

That's right - *your* Social Security is funded by illegals.

58 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

At 84 years old, you should know that anecdotes are not evidence.

It seems difficult for you guys to understand that illegals, once in the US, commit fewer crimes than the general population. It's almost as if someone has been lying to you so long about this that you can't accept the truth 

Even if illegals commit fewer crimes than the general population doesn't make it okay. That fact is, felonies committed by illegals are rising, including rapes, murders and robberies. Any crime committed is one crime too many no matter what their resident status is.  Again, just because illegals commit fewer crimes doesn't make it okay.

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Even if illegals commit fewer crimes than the general population doesn't make it okay. That fact is, felonies committed by illegals are rising, including rapes, murders and robberies. Any crime committed is one crime too many no matter what their resident status is.  Again, just because illegals commit fewer crimes doesn't make it okay.

Nope.

You have no evidence that crime committed by illegals is rising. You think it is because you see more stories about it on FOX News, but their job is to confuse you about reality.

And make you worry about Scary Brown People.

Meanwhile, the people funding the Republicans are bringing in more illegals to work on their farms. You are being scammed.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Did you know that illegals can't collect any of those benefits?

And, to work most jobs, they have to pay into Social Security, but can't get benefits.

That's right - *your* Social Security is funded by illegals.

Illegals may not qualify for these benefits, but some states like California do provide millions of dollars in medical, educational and other benefits.  Catholic charities receives millions of dollars in federal grants which in turn is used to help illegals.

Yes, Social Security receives contributions from illegals, but you make it sound like the program could not survive without them. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

Illegals may not qualify for these benefits, but some states like California do provide millions of dollars in medical, educational and other benefits.  Catholic charities receives millions of dollars in federal grants which in turn is used to help illegals.

Yes, Social Security receives contributions from illegals, but you make it sound like the program could not survive without them. 

In California, illegals are eligible for some minimal benefits.

I guess that makes you angry, since illegals are poisoning the blood of America.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

You have no evidence that crime committed by illegals is rising. You think it is because you see more stories about it on FOX News, but their job is to confuse you about reality.

And make you worry about Scary Brown People.

Meanwhile, the people funding the Republicans are bringing in more illegals to work on their farms. You are being scammed.

"Scary Brown People" happens to make up the majority of the population where I live.  In fact, some of my grandparents had some of that "scary" blood.  So does my wife, my children, grandchildren and many of my closest friends.

The headlines you mention are not just on FOX.  I happen to be an Independent and do not get my news from one single source as you imply.

Seems you are the one doing the scamming and I don't fall for it.

• Love It 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In California, illegals are eligible for some minimal benefits.

I guess that makes you angry, since illegals are poisoning the blood of America.

I wouldn't call millions of dollars a paltry sum.  Seems you are in denial.  First you say no benefits, then you say minimal benefits.  You also fail to address the federal grants given to Catholic Charities.  Then there is a program called Emergency Medicaid.  Texas also claims to have spent $850 million aiding illegals.

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

"Scary Brown People" happens to make up the majority of the population where I live.  In fact, some of my grandparents had some of that "scary" blood.  So does my wife, my children, grandchildren and many of my closest friends.

The headlines you mention are not just on FOX.  I happen to be an Independent and do not get my news from one single source as you imply.

Seems you are the one doing the scamming and I don't fall for it.

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than U.S.-born Americans, studies find

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Google is your friend!  Feel free to search.

Many more to choose from.

IMG_2334.jpeg

IMG_2335.jpeg

Trump Being Sued Over Mexico Condo-Hotel Project

A lawsuit filed Monday by a group of buyers who lost their deposits in a Baja California resort charges Donald Trump and his executive children with fraud and negligence.

The seven plaintiffs say they were "duped" into buying hotel-condo units in the Trump Ocean Resort Baja, a 526-unit, twin-tower project planned for 17 coastal acres a short drive south of the Mexican border. When the project collapsed in 2009, dozens of buyers lost their deposits, totaling more than $32 million.

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

I wouldn't call millions of dollars a paltry sum.  Seems you are in denial.  First you say no benefits, then you say minimal benefits.  You also fail to address the federal grants given to Catholic Charities.

I was responding to the list of Federal benefits you supplied, and explained that illegals were not eligible for those particular benefits.

Then you went off on a tangent and lost the plot.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I was responding to the list of Federal benefits you supplied, and explained that illegals were not eligible for those particular benefits.

Then you went off on a tangent and lost the plot.

Lost?  Lots of maps on Google.  While federal grants to Catholic Charities are not necessarily a federal program, it is still federal money.  It's just that the feds chose an indirect way to funnel aid to illegals.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

There IS a difference between legal and illegal immigrants.  Back pedaling again,I see.

That's because you didn't actually read the linked article:

There is also state level research, that shows similar results: researchers at the CATO Institute, a libertarian think tank, looked into Texas in 2019. They found that undocumented immigrants were 37.1% less likely to be convicted of a crime.

Beyond incarceration rates, research also shows that there is no correlation between undocumented people and a rise in crime. Recent investigations by The New York Times and The Marshall Project found that between 2007 and 2016, there was no link between undocumented immigrants and a rise in violent or property crime in those communities.

33 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Lost?  Lots of maps on Google.  While federal grants to Catholic Charities are not necessarily a federal program, it is still federal money.  It's just that the feds chose an indirect way to funnel aid to illegals.

What's it to you? Don't want Scary Brown People to get minimal benefits?

Go to Europe, get sick, and you will get free medical care. Are you cool with that?