Hotel Room Damage

Posted (edited)

If I were Georgia-G, I'd be milking it longer.

I paid 500 baht. 

And they upgraded me to a high floor suite.

I guess for not being a liar about it.

Edited by Prubangboy

3 minutes ago, AnotherOneHere said:

Girl I was seeing at the time got extremely strong period while we were sleeping. 🔴 We both woke up covered in the blood. And since white sheets, it looked like you slayed a pig in that bed. 

Cleaning lady ended up charging 800 Baht for new bedsheets. Luckily she didn't charge anything for the mattress. She just flipped the mattress upside down. 😇

The same happenend to us, do not remember what we ending up paying, but it was not to much. I think I made a thread here about it just to ask if someone else experienced the same. 

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

someone else experienced the same.

Yeah, happened to me, just slipped the cleaning lady 1000 baht and she took care of it.

We checked out anyway, to avoid any future embarassment.

About time they made a "detector" to warn about impending periods!

On 6/3/2024 at 4:31 AM, AnotherOneHere said:

Girl I was seeing at the time got extremely strong period while we were sleeping. 🔴 We both woke up covered in the blood. And since white sheets, it looked like you slayed a pig in that bed. 

Blood on textiles is not a problem.  Hydrogen Peroxide is your friend.  Available at any 7-11 in Thailand.  Works like magic and way cheaper than paying off the maid.

On 6/3/2024 at 3:31 PM, AnotherOneHere said:

Cleaning lady ended up charging 800 Baht for new bedsheets. Luckily she didn't charge anything for the mattress. She just flipped the mattress upside down. 😇

This issue seems to be worse in the Philippines. Don't know why . Genes ? . Buyer beware.

I once stayed in a cheap hotel (more than once!).  I put my hands on the basin in the bathroom and it came completely off the wall....

This was useful info for me when I started to build small hotels in Phuket.  I always bolted the basin to the outside wall of the bathroom, using long bolts that went right through the wall to the outside. You could sit on the basin and it still stayed firmly attached to the wall 🙂

On 6/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, Prubangboy said:

If I were Georgia-G, I'd be milking it longer.

I paid 500 baht. 

And they upgraded me to a high floor suite.

I guess for not being a liar about it.

did you jump +

• Haha 1