60 day extension query

hi Guys,

I was looking for some advice. I am on a non-o multiple entry Marriage and I am getting to the end of the visa. I am planning to go to CW tomorrow to extend for 60 days. I will then go to Savanakhet in August, put the 400k in and get another ME for marriage. I was wondering if I needed to take my wife tomorrow and what paperwork I would need. I would prefer to just extend due to Income of 40k or more but historically have been paid weekly so I don't have the 12 40k payments in the account despite having nr 1m coming in yearly. I am now changing how this is done for next year so I don't have these hassles. Has anyone had any issues with Non-e multiple entry. I will have the 400 k but not for 2 months

Thank you so much. Have there been any issues with the Non-O multiple from Suvanakhet. I understand that you need an appointment now and the processing time is to days. It is still just 400k in bank for a few days while doing the process?

9 minutes ago, kjdude said:

It is still just 400k in bank for a few days while doing the process?

Thinking now 2 months for multi.

OP in this next thread suggests 400b for 2 months 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1319238-1-year-multi-non-o-based-on-marriage-savannakhet-jan-2024-report/

Here is thread with very detailed OP.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1321369-1-year-multiple-entry-based-on-marriage-savannakhet-feb-28th-2024-report/

3 hours ago, kjdude said:

I was wondering if I needed to take my wife tomorrow and what paperwork I would need.

Yes, your wife must attend.

Completed TM7.
Passport photo 4x6cm.

Copy of passport Bio page.
Copy of current visa.
Copy of last entry stamp.

Wife Tabien Baan + copy

Wife ID card + copy

Copy of TM30 receipt.

Marriage certificate + copy.

I would prefer to just extend due to Income of 40k or more but historically have been paid weekly so I don't have the 12 40k payments in the account despite having nr 1m coming in yearly.

Is this income from Thailand or overseas?

Ok will i be able to do that at the same time as the Extension I'm guessing I would have to get TM30 first then get a number for the 60 day extension

Its from overseas. through wise

The last 12 months is over 800k

Assuming you're now arranging to transfer 40K + per month via Wise to meet the requirement for a 1-year extension based on Thai spouse next year.

38 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

Assuming you're now arranging to transfer 40K + per month via Wise to meet the requirement for a 1-year extension based on Thai spouse next year.

yeh  startted doing that now