Patong Shop Owner Shoots Wife Over Discovered Affair

webfact

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, webfact said:

discovering his wife’s intimate relationship with a worker who had been employed at his fruit shop for only two to three days.

Well she didn't waste much time trying out his Banana and plums.......:coffee1: no wonder the husband got the pip. Did he appleolgize ?

Edited by brianthainess
  • Haha 2

Some guys will go bonkers knowing their wives being handled by someone else and in his own shop, and in some

circles justice comes trough the barrel of a gun...

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A fruit shop owner in Patong, Phuket, shot his wife in a fit of rage after discovering her affair with a newly hired employee. The incident unfolded when the man fired his gun at the ceiling, but the bullet ricocheted and injured his wife.

Earlier today, Police Lieutenant Phacharathon Chan-iad of Patong Police Station received a radio report about a shooting. The report indicated that a woman had been injured by a gunshot and was being treated at Patong Hospital. Authorities quickly informed Police Colonel Chalermchai Hirsawat and headed to the hospital for further investigation.

At Patong Hospital, the suspect admitted to using a 9mm Browning firearm to shoot his wife. The fruit shop owner explained that he acted out of anger after discovering his wife’s intimate relationship with a worker who had been employed at his fruit shop for only two to three days. The affair took place in the workers’ quarters of the fruit shop located in Patong Subdistrict, Kathu District, Phuket.

The shop owner claimed that he fired two shots at the ceiling in a moment of fury. Unfortunately, one of the bullets ricocheted and struck his wife in the left arm. Following the incident, the worker involved in the affair fled the scene. The owner then rushed his injured wife to Patong Hospital for medical treatment.

"I was consumed by anger when I found out about the affair," the shop owner stated to the authorities.

The police subsequently detained the shop owner along with the firearm used in the incident. He was transported to Patong Police Station for further questioning, and the weapon was examined. Legal proceedings will follow based on the findings of the investigation.

In related news, a grey van driver in Phuket shot a slingshot at a beautician, causing her to bleed, due to anger over his wife refusing a DNA test for their child.

Picture courtesy: Khaosod

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-06-04

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

How are the two stories related? 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Following the incident, the worker involved in the affair fled the scene.

I bet he did... employed for only 2-3 days I wonder which one was the faster worker, the guy or the missus?

3 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

Amazing how these Thai men treat the women like they own them.

Somebody shagged my wife I'd just say fine you don't want me so I'll go. 

Why would you go?

Kick her out to go live with her new mate.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

British man in Pattaya killed a Russian last week for merely making inappropriate comments to his wife at a drunken pool party. 

Amazing isn’t it? 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

British man in Pattaya killed a Russian last week for merely making inappropriate comments to his wife at a drunken pool party. 

Amazing isn’t it? 

Conflicting stories... some reports suggested the Russian made lewd comments about her daughter. 

Either way I don't believe it was the intention to kill the guy...just a warning to back off/down that went way wrong. 

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Amazing isn’t it? 

Not quite the same is it, it was not intentional he hit him and unfortunately died from the head on the floor

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The shop owner claimed that he fired two shots at the ceiling in a moment of fury. Unfortunately, one of the bullets ricocheted and struck his wife in the left arm.

1 hour ago, 2008bangkok said:

Not quite the same is it, it was not intentional he hit him and unfortunately died from the head on the floor

I am a bit confused with your comment???

Pretty sure it was intentional that he hit him and the Russian is dead.

The Thai guy didn’t mean to shoot her at all, it was a ricochet and she was left with a superficial wound to her arm.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I am a bit confused with your comment???

Pretty sure it was intentional that he hit him and the Russian is dead.

The Thai guy didn’t mean to shoot her at all, it was a ricochet and she was left with a superficial wound to her arm.

Well while irrational hitting somebody for staring at your wife/girlfriend the death was not meant I'm sure of that.

Firing wts like a Mexican bandit in the house is bound to cause something to happen 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, 2008bangkok said:

And I would be very happy to be free from her! I have a thai girlfriend whom I care for dearly but if we ever break it off I will never have another girlfriend. I love my freedom.

• Thumbs Up 1