Foreigner unharmed after motorcycle crash with van in Phuket

snoop1130

Lucky lad.... 

I've seen loads of these videos... in such conditions the roads are slick because of the extremely poor quality of aggregate used and subsequent years of 'polishing' by passing traffic (and no resurfacing).

Props to the Thai fella for getting out and helping... In a country where rendering assistance is often considered something that is never done, its positive to see that in truth there are plenty who do stop and help. 

The questions will naturally be raised as to the foreigners licensing and his riding experience, but sometimes, these roads are just too slippery and hazardous.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

i love watching thai teen boys driving fast n furious in the rain as if its sunny and dry outside........#evolution

Lucky the road was wet, otherwise he would have no arse left to scratch.

15 minutes ago, stoner said:

about 2 months ago in phuket my scoot died. as i was walking it down the road i had a thai guy come give me the foot push to honda. they couldn't help so i started walking to a repair shop. a copper asked me if i needed a foot but by then i was close enough. 

Thais are such beautiful people.

We are blessed to be living here.

Another day in Paradise.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Thais are such beautiful people.

We are blessed to be living here.

Another day in Paradise.

at times they are yes. other times just like any other culture they are quite cruel. 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

about 2 months ago in phuket my scoot died. as i was walking it down the road i had a thai guy come give me the foot push to honda. they couldn't help so i started walking to a repair shop. a copper asked me if i needed a foot but by then i was close enough. 

Similar experience. I fell in the ditch / gutter on Patong hill and couldn't lift my bike out. About 60 seconds after falling in there were about 5 Thais all helping to lift it out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1