Should Hamas's Bloody Bet be Rewarded by the World?

2 hours ago, 300sd said:

You can always check with Lebanon, Syria and Jordan about that. They already have opened their doors except they keep, I mean host, the Palestinians in refugee camps. Guess they really don't want them "mixing!" Gee I wonder how they got there in the first place!

A good point not made often enough. The Egyptians and Gulf States too.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

One of the Hamas terrorists confessing

"My father raped her, then I did and then my cousin did and then we left but my father killed the woman after we finished raping her."

Perhaps we should have accounts of children being dismembered by Israeli bombs, since it is very clear that the carnage and destruction being visited upon innocent Palestinians is what has motivated Ireland, Spain and Norway to recognize a Palestinian State.

The have also unequivocally condemned the obscene terrorist attack Hamas ordered and executed.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps we should have accounts of children being dismembered by Israeli bombs, since it is very clear that the carnage and destruction being visited upon innocent Palestinians is what has motivated Ireland, Spain and Norway to recognize a Palestinian State.

The have also unequivocally condemned the obscene terrorist attack Hamas ordered and executed.

What has that to do with the  sexual abuse, murder and rape denier that I responded to with evidence from one of the perpetrators to blow his conspiracy theories back in the rabbit hole?

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

If Israel had responded differently maybe the world's reaction would be different too. Wholesale destruction in Gaza hasn't helped. And just look at what is going on in the West Bank. 

I seriously doubt.

The Iran backed Hamas terrorist lovers were out "protesting" the day after October 7.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

It would be interesting to ask if all people in the middle east would be prepared to give up their religions if it ensured lifelong peace. I bet I know the answer.

Of course they wouldn't - but why should Palestinians be forced from their land? It's been going on for decades and the west has turned a blind eye. It is utterly ludicrous to think that any people would accept the levels of abuse and deprivation that Israel has heaped on the Palestinians generation after  generation without snapping. There is only so many times you can kick a dog before it bites back.

The hamas attacks were horrific and despicable but totally predictable.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Crying out loud, is there a case before the ICJ?

Are there pending charges for the leaders of both sides of this war at the ICC?

Yes, the hostages may/have been horrible abused and killed.

How many innocent Palestinians are dead, mutilated, buried under the wanton destruction of Gaza, will we ever know the full figure?

You may be proud, I'm sick to the teeth of the lot of it.

Calm down lad, 🤪 we all know there are cases. Currently The US says baseless on both. I go with that till  or if I see evidence from the courts to the contrary. Crystal balls making off topic baseless claims I leave to others. Have another rub Jeff

1) Norway was not neutral in WWII. It was invaded by Germany, defeated and occupied. The government went into exile in Britain. It maintained an active resistance organisation, and was liberated by Britain in 1945.

2) Being recognised by various countries, and international agencies will be of little comfort to the leaders of Hamas when Israel catches up with them.

• Sad 1

And lets not all forget the Gaza strip was all sweetness and light before Hamas attacked Israel before 7/10.

Can anybody tell me what you call a shoe mender?

Making excuses for your mates again

1) Norway was not neutral in WWII. It was invaded by Germany, defeated and occupied. The government went into exile in Britain. It maintained an active resistance organisation, and was liberated by Britain in 1945.

2) Being recognised by various countries, and international agencies will be of little comfort to the leaders of Hamas when Israel catches up with them.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What has that to do with the  sexual abuse, murder and rape denier that I responded to with evidence from one of the perpetrators to blow his conspiracy theories back in the rabbit hole?

I think it has a great deal to with a one sided view being presented with little if any transparency, the word is propaganda.

I have from the first reports of the obscene Hamas terrorist attack throughout the whole of the ongoing carnage and destruction being visited on innocent Palestinians argued for the world’s news agencies to be allowed to report directly and independently from Gaza.

Failure to allow the world’s news reporters access is inevitably feeding conspiracies and counter propaganda.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I think it has a great deal to with a one sided view being presented with little if any transparency, the word is propaganda.

I have from the first reports of the obscene Hamas terrorist attack throughout the whole of the ongoing carnage and destruction being visited on innocent Palestinians argued for the world’s news agencies to be allowed to report directly and independently from Gaza.

Failure to allow the world’s news reporters access is inexcusably feeding conspiracies and counter propaganda.

Conspiracy theories are for whack jobs. UN evidence reports already published on the rapes and sexual abuse, since then more evidence came to light, most of the rapes happened in Israel, no journalists even Palestinian ones would witness rapes of the hostages in Gaza. Get real.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Conspiracy theories are for whack jobs. UN evidence reports already published on the rapes and sexual abuse, since then more evidence came to light, most of the rapes happened in Israel, no journalists even Palestinian ones would witness rapes of the hostages in Gaza. Get real.

But there you go.

All one side of the story.

And when only one side of the story is presented it becomes easy to claim Hamas are being rewarded.

Easy to dismiss the part the carnage and destruction being visited on innocent Palestinians has to play in the decisions by Ireland, Spain and Norway to recognize a Palestinian Stare.

• Thanks 1

But there you go.

All one side of the story.

And when only one side of the story is presented it becomes easy to claim Hamas are being rewarded.

Easy to dismiss the part the carnage and destruction being visited on innocent Palestinians has to play in the decisions by Ireland, Spain and Norway to recognize a Palestinian Stare.

Yep totally one sided when conspiracy theories enter the minds of nutters who deny the rapes and atrocities happened by Hamas. Why are you deflecting from that? That was what I responded to. Would you rather false vile claims were not addressed?

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yep totally one sided when conspiracy theories enter the minds of nutters who deny the rapes and atrocities happened by Hamas. Why are you deflecting from that? That was what I responded to. Would you rather false vile claims were not addressed?

I’m not deflecting from anything.

I would very much rather the world’s news agencies were permitted to report directly from the war independent of Israel and Hamas.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not deflecting from anything.

I would very much rather the world’s news agencies were permitted to report directly from the war independent of Israel and Hamas.

You've just deflected again.

"Why are you deflecting from that? That was what I responded to. Would you rather false vile claims were not addressed?"

The atrocities rapes and murders by Hamas happened in Israel................:saai: The rapes happening to the hostages in Gaza, no amount of journalists would help. Ask the international agencies still in Gaza and never left such as AP, Reuters, Agence France-Presse, the BBC up till a few weeks ago.

Edited by Bkk Brian

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You've just deflected again.

The atrocities rapes and murders by Hamas happened in Israel................:saai: The rapes happening to the hostages in Gaza, no amount of journalists would help. As the international agencies still in Gaza and never left such as AP, Reuters, Agence France-Presse, the BBC up till a few weeks ago.

I’m not deflecting.

You are providing perfect examples of how relying on propaganda from one side of this war facilitates ignoring the suffering of the innocent Palestinians.

The very line of thinking that enables the argument that Hamas is somehow being rewarded for its obscene terrorist attack.

Totally and completely ignoring the suffering of millions of innocent Palestinians.

’Deflection’ you say, and so you might. 

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

All the bad people on both sides are excuses for human beings, but the fact still remains 7/10 happened, answer me this Brian how many years has Israel managed to fool the world that they are totally innocent of any provocation?

As for the so called conspiracy theories, the propaganda machine of Israel is slowly but surely being exposed and the rest of the human race are seeing them for what they are.

• Agree 1

I’m not deflecting.

You are providing perfect examples of how relying on propaganda from one side of this war facilitates ignoring the suffering of the innocent Palestinians.

The very line of thinking that enables the argument that Hamas is somehow being rewarded for its obscene terrorist attack.

Totally and completely ignoring the suffering of millions of innocent Palestinians.

’Deflection’ you say, and so you might. 

Since when is giving evidence to the truth of rapes Propoganda? 

Why haven't you answered this:

"Would you rather false vile claims were not addressed?"

The atrocities rapes and murders by Hamas happened in Israel................ The rapes happening to the hostages in Gaza, no amount of journalists would help. Ask the international agencies still in Gaza and never left such as AP, Reuters, Agence France-Presse, the BBC up till a few weeks ago.

All the bad people on both sides are excuses for human beings, but the fact still remains 7/10 happened, answer me this Brian how many years has Israel managed to fool the world that they are totally innocent of any provocation?

As for the so called conspiracy theories, the propaganda machine of Israel is slowly but surely being exposed and the rest of the human race are seeing them for what they are.

Oh gawd another off topic post from a self proclaimed Hamas believer

Israel has unfinished business and no amount of whinging,whining, or protesting is going to deter the inevitable the gates of hell were opened 07/10 and ain't going to close until the scum are destroyed 🤔

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, sammieuk1 said:

Israel has unfinished business and no amount of whinging,whining, or protesting is going to deter the inevitable the gates of hell were opened 07/10 and ain't going to close until the scum are destroyed 🤔

Yes, I hope you're right, but what happens next, rinse and repeat in 2/5/10 years?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Since when is giving evidence to the truth of rapes Propoganda? 

Why haven't you answered this:

"Would you rather false vile claims were not addressed?"

The atrocities rapes and murders by Hamas happened in Israel................ The rapes happening to the hostages in Gaza, no amount of journalists would help. Ask the international agencies still in Gaza and never left such as AP, Reuters, Agence France-Presse, the BBC up till a few weeks ago.

Censored and manipulated news by a Government conducting a war is Propaganda.

I’ve already explained how to address vile false claims, don’t provide the environment in which they thrive.

Question to you Brian.

Have you ever accepted the existence of millions of innocent Palestinians and the atrocity of their suffering in this war?

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Censored and manipulated news by a Government conducting a war is Propaganda.

I’ve already explained how to address vile false claims, don’t provide the environment in which they thrive.

Question to you Brian.

Have you ever accepted the existence of millions of innocent Palestinians and the atrocity of their suffering in this war?

Since when are UN investigation reports, female hostage declarations of rape and abuse and confessions from terrorist perpetrators Propaganda? Hitting conspiracy theorists with the truth is propaganda?

What a nonsense reply, I was responding to a member on here who made the claims, you know that and deflect again. How did I provide an environment for his post?

You can also tell that to the Muslims in the UK who don't believe any rapes and atrocities happened on Oct 7th in by Hamas in Israel

39% deny the crimes committed on Oct 7th. 

37% say they are unsure whether Hamas killed and r*ped civilians. 

Posted (edited)

**Unapproved link edited out**

Good you say?

Moronic I say.

Hamas went after the most pro peace of all Israelis -- music festival goers and kibbutzniks.

Many people fail to realize the symbolism of that.

Your totally dumb rather obscene analogy might work if they went directly after IDF soldiers, etc.

Shame on you for posting such incendiary garbage.

Edited by Social Media
link removed

Unapproved source link from a known conspiracey site has been removed. There is no place for those links here. An additonal off topic deflection post removed

• Thumbs Up 1