Hunter Biden’s Laptop and Explosive Allegations Highlight Federal Gun Trial

1 minute ago, candide said:

I did not miss the fact that the comparison used was irrelevant to Hunters case.

It's clearly relevant.

There was evidence of crimes on the laptop. Either the repair guy should report them or he shouldn't. Dealing class A drugs leads to untold misery. It wrecks lives. The repair guy did the right thing. The moral thing. That doesn't change just because it's the son of Joe Biden dealing them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

It's clearly relevant.

There was evidence of crimes on the laptop. Either the repair guy should report them or he shouldn't. Dealing class A drugs leads to untold misery. It wrecks lives. The repair guy did the right thing. The moral thing. That doesn't change just because it's the son of Joe Biden dealing them.

That's not the problem. He has the right, and even the duty, to inform the police, as in the case of Gary Glitter.

Hunter doesn't not sue them for reporting to the police, he sues them for diffusing the content to the public.

They have no right to diffuse the whole content of the laptop, in particular the most personal parts.  Even if he may own the laptop, he doesn't own the content.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, candide said:

Sure! Lend me your computer and I will put the content on the Internet! 😃

https://www.technibble.com/should-you-report-illegal-content-or-suspicious-files-as-a-tech/

The laptop was supposedly brought in for repair.  What kind of repair?  There can be consequences for not reporting.  Prosecutors can go to the extreme in nailing anyone suspected of being complicit in covering up a crime, especially if it involves the President's son. 

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, candide said:

That's not the problem. He has the right, and even the duty, to inform the police, as in the case of Gary Glitter.

Hunter doesn't not sue them for reporting to the police, he sues them for diffusing the content to the public.

They have no right to diffuse the whole content of the laptop, in particular the most personal parts.  Even if he may own the laptop, he doesn't own the content.

6 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

https://www.technibble.com/should-you-report-illegal-content-or-suspicious-files-as-a-tech/

The laptop was supposedly brought in for repair.  What kind of repair?

I already commented about it. They are not sued for reporting to the police, they are sued for diffusing the whole content to the public.

16 minutes ago, candide said:

Yes, that was the point I was making.

The rest of your post is gibberish, completely unrelated to the point I was making.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

I already commented about it. They are not sued for reporting to the police, they are sued for diffusing the whole content to the public.

Sooner or later, the exposed material would be leaked.  The prosecution would have access in the discovery process and all of the damaging evidence would have to be revealed. 

At least now it will be impossible to hide such incriminating evidence.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, digger70 said:

I did ,I stick by my post. what you say doesn't make sense.

If i take my car for an Oil change I don't expect the Mechanic to rebuilt the Engine .

there's no need to look at all the files when Fixing a Laptop 

I fixed my Laptop and upgrade it  from 4 to 8 GB  never touched the files .

You are entering mentally ill territory here.

The conditions of repair stated that Hunter had 90 days to collect the laptop of forfeit ownership. The files were accessed after he forfeited ownership. 

What's your argument now? 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

There should be a lot more crimes being prosecuted. Possible human trafficking, prostitution, dangerous driving, reckless endangerment....

He’s got lying to congress and a 

Tax  issue to account for.

His uncle is also being referred .

https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/hunter-and-james-biden-referred-for-criminal-prosecution/ss-BB1nIOkz

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-federal-tax-case-california-bb2e2eb41eb2cd30206a47c40ba6044e

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Sooner or later, the exposed material would be leaked.  The prosecution would have access in the discovery process and all of the damaging evidence would have to be revealed. 

At least now it will be impossible to hide such incriminating evidence.

So release confidential information all over the world because it will be revealed to persons involved with the case anyway.

On 6/6/2024 at 3:36 AM, EVENKEEL said:

FBI agent Erika Jensen testified about the laptop's contents, presenting messages from April 2018 to July 2018 that allegedly detail Biden’s drug use. One message showed a photo of white powder on a scale, with another asking, “You want 10 grams?” 

I'm surprised distributions charges aren't filed. Sounds like he was a drug dealer as well.

I predict at some point hunter's will power will fail and just say "fork it" and start the drugs in a massive way.

Link?

On 6/6/2024 at 12:26 PM, thaipo7 said:

TUG - Showing your bias again.  Keep in mind that if Trump had never been President, we would have never know just how corrupt Biden, Hillary, the Justice Dept. and the FBI and all the other governmental departments are.  Is there any member of the Biden family over 18 who is not corrupt?  How about the 51 CIA officials signing the letter that the laptop was Russian disinformation?  Biden has opened the can of worms that will now allow Trump to do to them what they have been doing to Trump. One thing will be different.  Trump will have REAL cases brought up, not made up charges that have to be tried in Democrat controlled areas by DAs and AGs that ran on the platform that they would get Trump if elected.  Any of this sinking in?  Did not think so.  What everyone is afraid of is that if Biden falls, how far behind him is Obama?  Their job is to take the fall for Obama.

Drank the kool-aid. Total bs

• Agree 2

The laptop went through many hands and lots of files were deleted or manipulated. Sure. Hunter did drugs. So what. This is a big nothing burger amplified by the right.

More important things going on than this

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The laptop went through many hands and lots of files were deleted or manipulated. Sure. Hunter did drugs. So what. This is a big nothing burger amplified by the right.

Look at what his addiction has done to his family.  And the damage is not over, amplification or not.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

So release confidential information all over the world because it will be revealed to persons involved with the case anyway.

The sooner the better before any attempts to alter and/or delete incriminating evidence.  With AI anything goes.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, theblether said:

You are entering mentally ill territory here.

The conditions of repair stated that Hunter had 90 days to collect the laptop of forfeit ownership. The files were accessed after he forfeited ownership. 

What's your argument now? 

No argument .I did not know about that.

Makes no difference to me  .

There was no need to access Any Files.

They just could've Deleted everything or destroy the computer .

But like normal Greedy Repair shops/man and nosy people who want to profit /Know about other peoples Life ,and mistakes . they will try to Find Anything on Anyone.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

But like normal Greedy Repair shops/man and nosy people who want to profit /Know about other peoples Life ,and mistakes . they will try to Find Anything on Anyone.

The correct place to stop commenting is after - 

"No argument. I did not know about that." 

The Internet is polluted by people like you commenting on issues that they don't know about. 

It renders every comment you have made on this thread worthless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, theblether said:

The correct place to stop commenting is after - 

"No argument. I did not know about that." 

The Internet is polluted by people like you commenting on issues that they don't know about. 

It renders every comment you have made on this thread worthless. 

Not at all. He's giving an opinion on someone's morality.

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The FBI had the laptop at the end of 2019. They have authenticated all the contents. No manipulation, no Russian interference. 

It is not about Hunter doing drugs. It is also his illegal weapons purchase, participation in human trafficking, and so on. Plus leaving his father vulnerable to manipulation and extortion. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

American patriots will be interested to know: 

The repairman's first reaction was to contact the FBI as he knew that the contents of the laptop were a national security issue. 

American patriots will be appalled to know that the FBI ignored him. 

The guy knew he was sitting on massive strings of e-mails involving the former VP, Jill Biden, and other members of the Biden family. 

And the FBI ignored him. They only acted when third parties such as Adam Housley got involved, No doubt digger70 didn't know that the FBI ignored the repairman. 

This hard drive should have been removed from civilian ownership months before the FBI finally acted. 

The untold story here is a genuine failure of the FBI to protect potential national security assets 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Not at all. He's giving an opinion on someone's morality.

Okay, discuss morality. 

This American patriot contacted the FBI who failed to act. 

He could just have sold the hard drive to Russia, cos we all know how much Democrats love a wee Russia conspiracy. 

But he didn't. He didn't rest until the FBI acted. 

Was that a moral act? 

ps - did you know the FBI failed to act ( no chance you knew ). 

Cos you'll be another guy commenting on something you don't know about. 

Edited by theblether
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, digger70 said:

"There was no need to access Any Files."  Not necessarily so.  Read a previous post of mine with a link that says otherwise.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, theblether said:

American patriots will be interested to know: 

The repairman's first reaction was to contact the FBI as he knew that the contents of the laptop were a national security issue. 

American patriots will be appalled to know that the FBI ignored him. 

The guy knew he was sitting on massive strings of e-mails involving the former VP, Jill Biden, and other members of the Biden family. 

And the FBI ignored him. They only acted when third parties such as Adam Housley got involved, No doubt digger70 didn't know that the FBI ignored the repairman. 

This hard drive should have been removed from civilian ownership months before the FBI finally acted. 

The untold story here is a genuine failure of the FBI to protect potential national security assets 

If the owner of the laptop was Jared Kushner the FBI might have moved at the speed of lightning.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, theblether said:

Okay, discuss morality. 

This American patriot contacted the FBI who failed to act. 

He could just have sold the hard drive to Russia, cos we all know how much Democrats love a wee Russia conspiracy. 

But he didn't. He didn't rest until the FBI acted. 

Was that a moral act? 

ps - did you know the FBI failed to act ( no chance you knew ). 

Cos you'll be another guy commenting on something you don't know about. 

I have really had it with people reacting to posters in stead of posts.

• Thumbs Up 1