Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

We know you hate facts. :cheesy:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-donald-trump-ap-fact-check-barack-obama-981ef7feb11053c1340a9d028d6f357b

While the Obama administration refused to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons in 2014 to fight Russian-backed separatists, it offered a range of other military and security aid — not just “blankets.” The administration’s concern was that providing lethal weapons like Javelin anti-tank missiles might provoke Russian President Vladimir Putin to escalate the conflict in the separatist Donbas area of Ukraine near Russia’s border. 

By March 2015, the Obama administration had provided more than $120 million in security aid for Ukraine and promised $75 million worth of equipment, including counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Defense Department. The U.S. also pledged 230 Humvee vehicles.

An opinion piece from the unreal dodgy lefiast AP? Why do leftist cult members gravitate to such dodgy sites and articles. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

But no weapons, that's what I said. Please try to follow along. 

Right humvees aren't weapons. Did you read why no massive supply of weapons? Guessing not...

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

An opinion piece from the unreal dodgy lefiast AP? Why do leftist cult members gravitate to such dodgy sites and articles. 

It's not an opinion piece and the same information is available from a vast variety of media outlets

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Right humvees aren't weapons. Did you read why no massive supply of weapons? Guessing not...

Yeah, I read that it was because Obama promised (on a hot mike) to cooperate with Putin if he waited until after Obama's reelection to invade Ukraine, but I'm surprised you would bring that up. 

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

It's not an opinion piece and the same information is available from a vast variety of media outlets

It's an opinion piece from a leftist outlet. 

12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Oh yeah, that was after Obama bailed out the UAW. Isn't that who built the Humvees? You crack me up. 

No Biden want to have them build electric tanks...

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You did not read the report. Guaranteed

i remember the run up to the Mueller report, and how, according to MSM and all the anti Trump social media pages, it was going to be the nail in Trumps coffin , then it was revealed as a nothing burger it dropped from the news instantly , only the die hard goal post movers kept on with it , flogging the already dead horse!! (like a number are members here), grasping at straws when the rest just brushed it under the carpet and moved onto the  next 'we've got him this time'

Can you elaborate on 'micro targeting', anything substantial, names, dates, actual black n white evidence?...no didn't think so

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, I read that it was because Obama promised (on a hot mike) to cooperate with Putin if he waited until after Obama's reelection to invade Ukraine, but I'm surprised you would bring that up. 

The AP is a leftist organization    are you a comedian?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

He gave you facts are you unable to accept them?   Yes   you are

No, he said connect the dots. That's what conspiracy nuts do. 

• Haha 1

Just now, charleskerins said:

There was collusion.         Paul Manafort ring a bell ?   Read the report again.  Colluded with the enemy ,  lied , obstructed justice, took classified documents, rapist,  incited an insurrection , fake electors    .These donnie lovers are not worth your time or energy  .

No more Kool-aid for you lefty, you've had enough. 

• Confused 1

The "nothing burger"   "Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Monday publicly admitted that he gave polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik, a suspected Russian intelligence asset. The U.S. Treasury Department says the data—which it described as “sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy”—was then passed to Russian intelligence services"  NBC  ,UPI Daily Beast    See there was no collusion   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

As you gulp it down   try some facts or do they hurt too much?

What facts? Jan 6th was an insurrection and Trump colluded with Russia and Biden is an honest man? 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

As usual. You got it wrong. Put up a link to prove what you say. Otherwise. BS

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i remember the run up to the Mueller report, and how, according to MSM and all the anti Trump social media pages, it was going to be the nail in Trumps coffin , then it was revealed as a nothing burger it dropped from the news instantly , only the die hard goal post movers kept on with it , flogging the already dead horse!! (like a number are members here), grasping at straws when the rest just brushed it under the carpet and moved onto the  next 'we've got him this time'

Can you elaborate on 'micro targeting', anything substantial, names, dates, actual black n white evidence?...no didn't think so

Never read anything like that. A big nothing burger due to members of the GOP refusing to kick out the corrupt and lying Trump

• Like 1