Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

5 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It isn't according to Lindsey Graham.

Graham: ‘Average American’ wouldn’t face Hunter Biden’s gun charges

It's also not considered particularly serious by the law enforcement authories - it's very rare for them to prosecute anyone for this, unless the gun is used in another crime subsequently.

Why a rare gun charge against Hunter Biden could misfire

Professor Stevenson has an interesting opinion on why this particular prosecution is going ahead, when it's so rare for it to happen.

if you say so. he is up on charges that can bring 25 years in prison. not exactly a small sentence for what you are claiming is a small issue.

i wonder when the next mass shooting happens will you cry for less regulation. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, charleskerins said:

Yeah not paying a parking ticket  and trying to overthrow an election are comparable.

lets play your game. do you condemn the calls for trump to be tortured ? 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

It is impossible to have a normal chat/conversation with a Trumper. Always deflecting, what aboutism and plain stupid comments that have nothing to do with the subject. A cult is a cult and that's what it is. We'll see in November by how much he losses or wins but it's scary times ahead for normal thinking people.

both sides do that and you know it. both sides are a cult. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

your flag and your opinion suck.  carry on blindly

Another Euro? Or just a self hating American? If the second, learn some history.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Tug said:

That’s nothing new from trump he’s been threatening that for some time……what frightens me is the rest of the spineless republicans to terrified to call him on it!

Why should they call him on it?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I was really interested in the Elie Honig comment but next time I'll be more careful.

I'm not used to members acknowledging some sense of uncertainty about the validity of the evidence they offer. You're not playing fair.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Another Euro? Or just a self hating American? If the second, learn some history.

Where is your history degree  from ?   I hate white nationalists  and insurrection supporters.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Murderous, terroristic and cowardly are better words.

people in here are calling for the torture of an ex president. there should be a steady stream of comments condemning that poster but we won't see it. 

sincerely yours 

cindy lauper

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, charleskerins said:

" both sides BS   "          My "cult "supports the Constitution the other cult supports a enemy of Democracy.

ok keep telling yourself that. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, charleskerins said:

Where is your history degree  from ?   I hate white nationalists  and insurrection supporters.

Me too. Thats the TDS and Never Trump movement as well as the Democratic party in a nutshell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Me too. Thats the TDS and Never Trump movement as well as the Democratic party in a nutshell.

Sure it is       is there Twilight music playing in the background?     Where is your history degree from?    

• Thumbs Up 1