Taliban Holds Mass Flogging in Afghan Sports Stadium, Drawing Global Condemnation

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It clearly was whataboutary.

There is no reasonable assumption excuse for assuming views that have not been expressed.

Hamas is a vile terrorist organization, I have consistently condemned their obscene terrorist attack, there is no justification in accusing me of being ‘Pro-Hamas’.

But I’ll go further.

Hamas is a proscribed terrorist organization, support of Hamas is a serious crime.

Libel is also a serious crime, your accusation of me being pro-Hamas is a libel.

I suggest you moderate your posting.

You think that anonymous posters criticizing other anonymous posters about their appearing to support a known terrorist organization is grounds for libel? Okay, then! I am guessing that you're not a lawyer nor do you play one on the internet.

If you're not one of the Left who have been happily blaming Israel without any approbation for Hamas, then my apologies are in order. As to being sued for libel, pretty sure that making statements about imaginary internet avatars is not defamatory unless you wander around under the rather unusual name of "Chomper Higgot" and are well known as said personage. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Humpy said:

So the US/UK Forces lost hundreds of lives fighting the Taliban to no vail. When will the West stop interfering in these walking dog vomit countries ? 

when there is no more money to be made from them and/or its politically expedient for the agenda required to do so, is how I see it. 

A flogging where no one died? And howls of outrage from the Hypocrisies in the West. When we have sickening pictures of the 274 Palestinians murdered by Israel to get 4 hostages and idiots on here falling over themselves to defend the indefensible. I rest my case your honour, there is no humanity in the west.

• Sad 1