Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Yes, a Thai getting 35K is good, a foreigner getting it is substandard.

I know a lot of farangy's that would not consider themselves substandard because a bloke on AN says so over money....🤔

They may think a bloke that does, has a lady that costs him tooooo much money........😝

36 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Taller, wealthier, more handsome, well endowed.

The things all women want.

Thailand is a special case as there are many 8,9,10s females and not enough 8,9,10s males to go around. 
That is why culturally the 8,9,10s men often have mistresses, they are ok to share a good man.

A lot of the premium guys don't go streetside much. They don't seem mope around town, walking around, bumping into whomever like most foreigners do on a daily basis.

They seem to have kind of weird sheltered lives whereby they go from work and back home. Maybe you could find them at certain clubs or restaurants. I have met some dental and medical professionals of this caliber (female & male) and I'm certain I would probably never see them outside the office just walking around open for a beer invite.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

You, reputable source, don't make me laugh, you just listen to bar stool banter.....😂

Plus, you don't know what I live on, you are just a stupid guesser.......🤣

No need to feel bitter.  You made your bed and now you have to sleep in it.

Personally, I don't think the Thai men even give it a second thought. Most farangs choose bar girls or girls in their 30's and up who have been previously married and have kids or have kids from a Thai guy who ran away from them and no longer provide for them. It seems like we farangs only take the leftovers that your average Thai man wouldn't think of even dating. 

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

No need to feel bitter.  You made your bed and now you have to sleep in it.

Yes I will, upstairs looking out over the lake............🤣

Whilst you put up with your noisy neighbours in the flat next door.......😆

13 minutes ago, transam said:

I know a lot of farangy's that would not consider themselves substandard because a bloke on AN says so over money....🤔

They may think a bloke that does, has a lady that costs him tooooo much money........😝

Yes, a poor "bloke" may say that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought this was an English language forum?

54 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Yes, people do mix in like company.  But the point is that most Thai women will grow up with the dreams of settling down with a good Thai man.  It's not necessarily about looks, education, or even wealth.  It's about personality....which is mostly tied to language and cultural similarities.  Once the women get older--and if their prospects are dim--they may venture outside of this cultural norm to chase foreigners.....which includes not only farangs, but Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, etc.  Every single Thai women I've ever dated (and we're talking hundreds if not thousands) have been with a Thai man.  It's usually when that doesn't pan out that they would be open to dating foreigners.

Must be difficult to date thousands of people unless you count having lunch as a date everyday. Of course Thais at age 10 think they marry a Thai later on. Everybody thinks like that in their group of society or race. They don't know any better. People don't know themselves or society until they are 30.

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

Yes, a poor "bloke" may say that.

Only in your mind, but something tells me, you are not what you purport.......🤭

But you carry on, it's fun responding......😜

7 minutes ago, fittobethaied said:

Personally, I don't think the Thai men even give it a second thought. Most farangs choose bar girls or girls in their 30's and up who have been previously married and have kids or have kids from a Thai guy who ran away from them and no longer provide for them. It seems like we farangs only take the leftovers that your average Thai man wouldn't think of even dating. 

The average Thai man either has no money or is an alcoholic or bad smoker. They have very few choices. They rely on prostitutes more than anyone. The only people that have lots of choices in life are those with time or money.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes I will, upstairs looking out over the lake............🤣

Whilst you put up with your noisy neighbours in the flat next door.......😆

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Just now, G_Money said:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Do you want me to bury you, which I can.................😉

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I was going to make a joke to say that I live on 4K a month. Eat only MaMa and sleep behind the market and do so in order to step in between all the silly arguing. But then I thought there are surely people who have it hard like that and that it's not something to be laughed at. So why not stop driveling on about how much or how little you all have and simply be grateful that you have enough.  

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

I met mine in the UK.

That considered she has a more worldly view than the rural girls you refer to.

And she chose me, so I must be doing something right.

Who brought her to the UK and where did he meet her in Thailand?

On 6/9/2024 at 7:19 AM, Kinnock said:

In general, Thai men's view of an 'attractive' woman is different to the typical Western males preference.  So Thai men feel that we've gone for the women they rejected.

Often, when visiting a shopping mall, when I see a woman I perceive as beautiful - 9 times out of 10, their partner is Western.

We tend not to fancy the white-skinned, petite, curve-free, flat-cheekboned, Chinese-Thai girls that Thai men perceive as ideal wives - which is lucky, as they don't fancy us either.

I'm not referring exclusively to  the dark skinned, long legged Isaan girls as meeting Western tastes .... as many girls from other regions have very attractive features to Western eyes.  The classic Thai look of large, exotic eyes, high cheekbones, luscious lips, high forehead and long dark hair plus 'dusky maiden' skin tones, ticks all the boxes for us.

My wife is from Samut Prakarn, a Bangkok 'commuter belt', and her friends and family told her she should go to Bangkok to find a good falang husband, as she had the looks we like.  To my eyes she's perfection .... slim and leggy but with curves where needed, cappuccino colored skin, large expressive eyes and a stunning smile.  But to Thai men she's not wife material, as she's too sexy looking.  To them she'd be an ideal 'Gik'.

Just look at the Lakorn TV serials, the white skinned Chinese-Thai wife being wronged by the overtly sexy Mia Noi.

Yes, nice description of your partner's body, but have you checked at the brain level?

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:
22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'd guess that you could count them on one hand.

No, the latest figures show over 100,000 western males hare married to Thais. 
About another 2,000,000 are still searching. 

That post was my response to this comment of yours...

"You know how many Thai women ask me to find them a farang". 

As I said, I doubt that the number of Thai women who have asked you to find them a foreigner exceeds the number of fingers on one hand. Your "statistic" (where did you get that "statistic" from?) regarding men married to, or looking for a wife, has no connection with how many women you allege have asked you to find them a foreigner.

On 6/9/2024 at 10:42 AM, MalcolmB said:

Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

Me too.

After the black man, it's like tossing a hotdog into The Holland Tunnel.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, transam said:

Do you want me to bury you, which I can.................😉

In your claimed garden?  I don’t think you’re fit enough.

You might have to break a sweat.

I wouldn't say that farangs take all the hot women, far from it..

However, a lot Thai men are really jealous of farangs that come here to make a go of it and become very successful and marry a normal local woman.

Many Thai men lack the emotional maturity it takes to have a meaningful LTR.

Most act like spoiled little babies and Thai women know this.

The amount of times I have been told by Thai women about the lack of maturity in Thai males is astounding.

They are also incredibly jealous of our large willy's and our large wallets.

Those two combinations hurt the average Thai male no end and their jealousy & envy is plain for all to see.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Maybe they've lived here long enough to know what goes on? Maybe they want better for their daughter than becoming a farmer's wife? Living here all their lives, knowing most jobs are dead end and won't give you a secure future. Of course some weirdos manipulate their daughters to go looking for a cash cow, who will let funds go downstream to them, or talk their daughters to sell the bodies for the same reason.

So they know she's not smart enough to make it on her own. 

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

They are also incredibly jealous of our large penises and our large wallets.

bob.

Says the man with a large fascination with small local penises (I mean manginas). 

First of you you’re an ignorant fool. Every well educated hot Thai who is a looker for Thais isn’t the type of what most farangs here date. They just aren’t the type.  Also, they are out of most farangs reach and they are coveted and desired. All the issan beauties most Thais don’t bat an eye when they are with a farang , as they aren’t interested in those.  Also what makes you think Thai men aren’t rich ? Most Thai men I know who own their own businesses can put an average retiree or cheap seeker to shame.  Most of the kind of farangs in Thailand are such kind anyway. I dunno which Thai dudes you hangout with , but the ones that I did , always paid for my tab which ran more than the ringing bar bell in pattaya does.  There’s extreme in every society and you’re being biased.  You need to look at yourself and realize you aren’t the main character here.  

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Says the man with a large fascination with small local penises (I mean manginas). 

I like it because mine is always bigger.

I like it when they feel inferior.

turns me on.

I always get the 'you so big' comments.

each and every time..

bob.

Edited by bob smith

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Last night in Patong I must have seen 20 hotties with westerners and don’t think I saw a single hottie with any Thai men. Slim, busty, flawless skin as smooth as silk and stunning facial features.

Most likely all prostitutes.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

All this talk about Western penis sizes being an attraction for Asian women. Rubbish. Truth be told, it's a self fulfilling Western male prophecy. The majority of Asian women don't ever give the subject a second thought. What attracts the majority of Asian women to Western men is the bulge in the back pocket and the ability to so easily remove it. 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, G_Money said:

In your claimed garden?  I don’t think you’re fit enough.

You might have to break a sweat.

Really, divvy member......😂

Stuck in your flat, looking out all envious at folk with gardens...............🤣

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I like it because mine is always bigger.

I like it when they feel inferior.

turns me on.

I always get the 'you so big' comments.

each and every time..

bob.

The trannies you go with might be fascinated. But the majority of the women will be thinking the opposite and more about possible discomfort. Try a few women instead. You'll see what I mean. 

They don't get jealous. They are happy. The farang is paying for everything and the Thai guy still gets his rumpy pumpy.

Knew a Thai bar girl once and I found out later her husband used to drive her to the bar to work. Later I was introduced to him as  her cousin. A couple of times we actually talked about xes with his wife. Just said to me she does not like too much.