Ladyboy bars

Seems to be guys who still want to be heterosexual but like LBs, doesn't make sense to me, more for bi guys i guess. As for location, not sure it matters, wouldn't make sense to all be in Boyz town

Edited by scubascuba3

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Seems to be guys who still want to be heterosexual but like LBs, doesn't make sense to me, more for bi guys i guess. As for location, not sure it matters, wouldn't make sense to all be in Boyz town

Well evidence suggests not 

Profit must be in straight areas ?

I guess its related to the fact that most men who like LBs don't regard themselves as gay.

In the same way that pedophiles who like young boys don't see themselves as gay either.

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said, "Lola"
L-O-L-A, Lola
Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lola

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, those lady boy bars should be in the LGBTQ+/- whatever area.

They all pretend to be one big happy family - all against those straight people like us.

Why are they not all together far away from straight guys? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks, interesting.

My experience with ladyboys is limited. I like girls. But it happened one time that I thought I found a sexy girl and then in the room I found out she wasn't born as a girl. But she had all the (artificial) female body parts and that was fine with me. I saw her again another day when I knew already that she was not born as a girl. For me it was like seeing a girl. There was nothing masculine about her.

I would consider going again with a ladyboy, but only if I would be sure she didn't have male genitalia. If she would, that would turn me off. No way!

Years later, I spoke with a friend who had a ladyboy bar. I asked him if they all had their male part removed. Somehow, I thought if they want to transit to be a woman, then the first thing they would do it remove that male body part. But I was wrong. He explained to me that most guys who are interested in ladyboys want that they still have that male body part. They don't want ladyboys who had everything removed. I found that interesting.

My experience is limited to speaking with them on rare occasion and what other people have told me. 

I had one that worked for me professionally for a while. She was very good at her job. We got along well. She was polite and not aggressive. Seemed pretty balanced emotionally, as opposed to many I've seen. This was very important for me because she would have to work with my clients too and many didn't even suspect she was a transsexual, which was perfect. She had a female voice, but I never found out if she had her parts removed or not, it also wasn't my business, but in Thailand getting the surgery requires parental consent and/or a psychiatric evaluation I believe. So I think less than 20% actually do the full conversion. 

I think the reason many of the ones working in the bars may not get the full surgery are for the reason you mentioned. Many men who like them do seem to want all the parts in place. That also seems to have something to do with what they are willing to do for a customer both before and after the surgery. 

Could also be a number of other issues. Not wanting to give up sexual sensation, cost, the consent issues, fear of surgical failure, future uncertainty, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChumpChange said:

I believe that's true. I once asked a gay man if he likes lady boys and he said no because he's gay. So I asked him why some men, who don't seem gay, do like lady boys. His response was that they aren't gay. They are looking for a woman, but one who has a penis.

I'm not really convinced though. It just sounds like a way of rationalizing homosexuality for those who want to think they are straight. They might not be interested in other regular gay men, but sex with a man wearing makeup and woman's clothing is still considered homosexuality by definition. 

To each his own though. Live and let live as long as they don't bother anyone who isn't interested. 

Everyone who likes nr 2, is gay!

• Sad 1

On my first trip to Thailand 30+ years ago, there were lady boys, but they didn't cover the streets and there were only a few bars around with them. They were also a bit more obvious as the surgery then wasn't as advanced at making them look as feminine as it is now. So it wasn't such a big thing. 

Looking back to my first trip, I was warned about them when I arrived, but didn't know much about them, what to lookout for, or about the differences, pre-op, post-op, etc. 

One night I had gone home with a very sexy girl from a disco. I was a bit hammered and I think she was too. About halfway through, while I was partially hanging out of her, I stopped and asked if she was a ladyboy. All those warnings had suddenly overcome me in the heat of the moment. Well, that didn't go well. She was offended and out the door in about 10 minutes and I was left there for dry mid-stroke. Well, I guess she wasn't. 😂

Edited by ChumpChange
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

It just sounds like a way of rationalizing homosexuality for those who want to think they are straight. They might not be interested in other regular gay men, but sex with a man wearing makeup and woman's clothing is still considered homosexuality by definition. 

Some guys simply like anal, and with LBs anal is guaranteed

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Because people who like ladyboys are straight (but perhaps with some sort of penis fetish).  They want a woman with a penis.  A man wanting a woman is a straight man.

Gay men don't want women, so they're not going to ladyboy bars.

Seriously incorrect, a woman with a penis is a man, not a woman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It's about their perception.  They see a ladyboy as a woman with a penis.

and you know this due to long a deep study of LB lover motivations?

• Confused 2

43 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

All those warnings had suddenly overcome me in the heat of the moment.

What warnings had you heard that made you think a woman you were literally inside was a ladyboy?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, schweizer said:

and you know this due to long a deep study of LB lover motivations?

Just from using my brain.  Why else would a straight man be with a ladyboy?  If they were gay, why would they want to be with someone who has the body of a woman, just with a penis?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

Just from using my brain.  Why else would a straight man be with a ladyboy?  If they were gay, why would they want to be with someone who has the body of a woman, just with a penis?

Ah, now I understand you are approaching this from the extremely simplistic side, unfortunately these idiosyncrasies are way more complicated than that

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

I'm not really convinced though. It just sounds like a way of rationalizing homosexuality for those who want to think they are straight. They might not be interested in other regular gay men, but sex with a man wearing makeup and woman's clothing is still considered homosexuality by definition.

What about this: supposing you're a straight man, but some sort of societal change means that it's suddenly taboo for men to be with women, so you have to find someone who was born a woman, but had a "sex change" and now looks exactly like a man, except they have a vagina, would you be happy to have sex with them?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, schweizer said:

Ah, now I understand you are approaching this from the extremely simplistic side, unfortunately these idiosyncrasies are way more complicated than that

Quite the opposite.  I'm approaching it from a methodical logical thinking side.  The best side.  Nothing simplistic about what I said.  You simply don't like it.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

What about this: supposing you're a straight man, but some sort of societal change means that it's suddenly taboo for men to be with women, so you have to find someone who was born a woman, but had a "sex change" and now looks exactly like a man, except they have a vagina, would you be happy to have sex with them?

interesting idea but the lack of a uterus would mean this utopian society would be rather short lived

• Confused 1

Quite the opposite.  I'm approaching it from a methodical logical thinking side.  The best side.  Nothing simplistic about what I said.  You simply don't like it.

unfortunately logic and sexual needs are not good friends

• Agree 1