Jury Deliberations Begin in Hunter Biden's High-Profile Gun Case

Social Media

41 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously, the cases have nothing to do with each other - even if some people try to connect them somehow. 

And let's see if his father, the president, will pardon him. Joe Biden said he won't do that.

How would the orange guy react if a family member would be found guilty? We can all guess... 

Joe Biden will not leave office without pardoning his son. 

The astounding part of this story is that Hunter has refused to take any responsibility. He had put the judge in a position that he may have no choice but to impose a jail sentence. 

And while some of you think the pressure will come from MAGA, the real danger for the Biden's will come from the African-American wing. 

How many young black men would avoid jail under these circumstances? This case has snake-bitten Joe and the venom will flow all the way to election day no matter what. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, theblether said:

I concur. 

The problem for both Biden's now is that the laptop is verified and of use to prosecutors. I detest this current bout of effectively political prosecutions but Pandora's Box is now open. 

The content of the laptop has been known for years, there's peanuts to prosecute! 😃

• Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, theblether said:

Joe Biden will not leave office without pardoning his son. 

The astounding part of this story is that Hunter has refused to take any responsibility. He had put the judge in a position that he may have no choice but to impose a jail sentence. 

And while some of you think the pressure will come from MAGA, the real danger for the Biden's will come from the African-American wing. 

How many young black men would avoid jail under these circumstances? This case has snake-bitten Joe and the venom will flow all the way to election day no matter what. 

Kinda Trump pardoning his son in laws criminal father?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

He's guilty. Just like Trump. Sad Mcult members can't accept Trump's guilt, but love Hunter's guilt. Bizarre

both are degenerate. 

13 minutes ago, Tug said:

Wow did you see President Biden he’s out there screaming witch hunt!!kangaroo court!!rise up create violence!!! Oh wait you say he’s out there giving an articulate knowledgeable strong speech calling out for stronger gun control yup thems the facts that is integrity strength and leadership oh did I forget to mention he’s old?yup get over it the choice is clear vote blue!

The funny thing is if this was a right winger being convicted the maga fascists would be crying about Obama coming for their guns 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

november. what will your personal excuse be ? might as well float it now. 

Soo let’s see you got a candidate that’s 77 yo did you catch his last yap about batteries versus sharks?anyway a guy that set women back 50 years now his minions are after birth control.tells Putin to do what he likes to nato countrys ran the debt up 24% in 4 years has no policy wants to suspend the constitution is obviously mentally ill.with all due respect stoner …..I haven’t even mentioned the felony convictions the looming indictments…….i think you should be asking yourself when trump gets crushed again and starts bleating what will your personal excuse be?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Soo let’s see you got a candidate that’s 77 yo did you catch his last yap about batteries versus sharks?anyway a guy that set women back 50 years now his minions are after birth control.tells Putin to do what he likes to nato countrys ran the debt up 24% in 4 years has no policy wants to suspend the constitution is obviously mentally ill.with all due respect stoner …..I haven’t even mentioned the felony convictions the looming indictments…….i think you should be asking yourself when trump gets crushed again and starts bleating what will your personal excuse be?

i wont care if trump doesn't get elected. somehow you keep telling yourself i will though. march on fella. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

both are degenerate. 

Ps one is trying to maintain sobriety with the help of his family’s support and the other??trying to wreck the country he grew up in

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, stoner said:

i wont care if trump doesn't get elected. somehow you keep telling yourself i will though. march on fella. 

Got ya!

• Haha 1

Just now, Tug said:

Ps one is trying to maintain sobriety with the help of his family’s support and the other??trying to wreck the country he grew up in

your opinion about the later. many americans do not share your viewpoint on that. might of been a good idea to help your son before he became a drug fiend.

• Love It 1

48 minutes ago, stoner said:

it simply highlights his failure as a father. hunter comes from privilege and was afforded many things and paths in life that most of us can only dream about. yet he still turned out to be a degenerate. 

some of that blame and responsibility has to lay on the parents. as it would with any situation involving a kid who is clearly suffering from some darkness in life. there is probably a long story as to why he turned out to be such a piece of filth.

so i guess this time the apple fell far far away from the tree. 

Total garbage.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, theblether said:

You'd be astounded as to the depth of my knowledge of US politics. And you know well the danger of interacting with me so I suggest you wind your gullible neck in. You have never been in my league. And you know it. 

I am not predicting the outcome of the election. I stand by my prediction. There is no way Biden leaves office without pardoning Hunter. 

And do not kid yourself this is the end of Hunter's legal troubles. The validation of the laptop is a nightmare scenario. I've read some of the contents and so inflammatory are they that I will not regurgitate them on this forum. As I know the forum is polluted by people - including and especially you - who spent years spouting that the laptop was a Russian plant. 

How sick you must be that Biden's DoJ now accuses people like you carrying that nonsense as conspiracy theorists. As does the FBI. How sick you must be that the laptop was the primary tool that convicted Hunter. 

And how sick you must be that the Delaware jurists are already stating that they felt Hunter's legal team was insulting their intelligence. Theres hope yet for the Democrats, as soon as they expunge conspiracy theorists like you from the cause. 

ps - the dictionary definition of gullible - describes you well 

gullible /gŭl′ə-bəl/

adjective

1. Easily deceived or duped.
  2. Easily gulled; that may be duped.
  3. Easily deceived or duped; naïve, easily cheated or fooled.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition 

Pathetic.....