Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

IF there is any EVIDENCE of joe committing a crime i suspect we would have seen it by now as they have been harping on it for years...the problem with republicans is they like to spin all kinds of theories around to claim crimes but in the end it is all BS as you have to have real actual EVIDENCE in a court room...not a bunch of right wing deep state conspiracy theories on fox "news" and  podcast idiots.

You know like the big lie that the election was rigged stolen that is still being pushed almost four years later with ZERO evidence even after 60 attempted court cases and recount after recount done almost exclusviely by republicans....doesn't say much for republicans mental accuity or integrity to make those same baseless claims over and over now does it....got any evidence then by all means lets all see it...otherwise back down the conspiracy theory rabbit holes.

Looks like you have very limited knowledge of what is on the hard drive and the FBI wants to keep it that way. 

As far as pushing baseless claims go, have you seen the latest release of Nancy Pelosi's conversation of Jan. 6? 

Personally, I don't trust either political party.

Edited by Hawaiian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Tug said:

Well as far as ethnicity kanaka is a term I and my Hawaiian friends use I’m not affected by trump delusion syndrome but you perhaps have a touch of it on the subject of this thread hunter was convicted by jury he and his family will abide by it without the threats the crying victim the constant blubbering and whining I wish them strength solidarity as a family and continued sobriety 

Short memory?  You were the one who brought up trump (sic).  In fact, two times in one post.

For your information, even Hawaiians misuse the term.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

the man is suffering from some dark demons. he needs medical and mental help not jail time. 

This is true. His family is not without resources, so hopefully they will kick in some bucks and finally get him straightened out. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

After watching the video of Mac Isaac's interview, the computer shop owner, I would say there is a lot more damning evidence on the hard drive;  evidence more damning than the gun charges. 

This is why the world is wasting an incredible resource just sitting around waiting to solve problems.

The ASEAN Now Top Detective Team can read the evidence on a hard drive from watching a video! Why worry about AI, when the ASEAN Now Shamuses are on the case!?!

• Like 2