Naked Rage: Delivery Rider Arrested After Attacking Family and Police

webfact

anyone here that wants to drive hours a day on these crazy roads in possible wild heat and downpours of rain for a gig that rates you on time and offers the fastest drivers the best schedules and ratings as i used to do this kind of work....do go on

OR just keep judging others..as the majority here are so good at..i mean you certainly know ALL about this guy..amirite???

but im just the crazy one....taking the side of those whos shoes I have walked in...and not living in your Ivory Towers....

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

[hotchilli]

before stripping off his clothes in a fit of rage.

[/hotchilli]

We've all been there, am I right?

Perhaps, but I was 2 years old at the time...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

What a maddo! Time to build more facilities that can take care of nuts like this.

They've recently closed a young offenders prison near me. No idea why. Maybe they ran out of funds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

anyone here that wants to drive hours a day on these crazy roads in possible wild heat and downpours of rain for a gig that rates you on time and offers the fastest drivers the best schedules and ratings as i used to do this kind of work....do go on

OR just keep judging others..as the majority here are so good at..i mean you certainly know ALL about this guy..amirite???

but im just the crazy one....taking the side of those whos shoes I have walked in...and not living in your Ivory Towers....

And who made him takes the job, hmm? His choice.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

They've recently closed a young offenders prison near me. No idea why. Maybe they ran out of funds.

Ok, that´s sad to hear, but, I was not referring to prison. 

3 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Are you delusional, sir? I am sorry to say, but it seems like you are taking the delivery drivers side here. Actually, that will make you the crazy one, as most of us believe he is in the wrong as he was the one aggressive, angry, kicking, breaking mirrors and threatening a couple and their 10 month old baby with a knife.

I just want to ask you. How do you read that? Or do you just mean that much traffic, bad road rain and hot weather makes him entitled to that kind of behavior? I actually thought I´ve heard and read it all already. However, this month you really take the price.

Another possibility, is of course that you are so broken, as you walked too long in their shoes as you say. You might have been acting the same before, and know think that is good and your right to do. No Sir! It´s NOT! But, on the other hand, you have already, by your own, defined your mental status in your post. 

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

She maintained that despite his hot temper, Naruemate does not use drugs and hoped for societal leniency and understanding.

Yeah.......I'm sure he loves his grandma and is kind to animals too.

That driver and his wife did so well to stay calm during the attack. Others might have got out of the car and wiped the floor with him.

Yes , yes, I know that would have been an incredibly dangerous thing to do.

I hope a good kicking awaits him soon.

• Like 1

I dunno... if someone threatened my wife and baby with a knife i know what i would do. A car is a much more powerful weapon than a knife. Just gotta make sure camera gets all the details of the deed before doing abything

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Agree 1

I know from past experiences within my Thai family. Who's to blame, the grand mother off course, as Thai grand sons are worshiped by their granny's  from the day they were born. So as the bitch boys get older all their life is about them.

Edited by Mason45
typo

11 hours ago, john donson said:

if it was my car, his little motosay might get some scratches...

Yea I'd be very tempted to drive forward and nudge it over, then reverse out and off. But not with a young child on board. 

While watching the video, I wanted to get out of the car and face him for kicking the car like that. It must have been hard not to open that door or at least drive over his bike. I do wonder though what is considered acceptable force in a situation like this. If he's kicking your car in, is it reasonable to drive into his bike as a means of leaving the aggressor or are you just expected to sit there like a muppet?