Protesters Call on Military to Refuse Thaksin's Bail Plea

snoop1130

1 hour ago, john donson said:

if toni would have paid taxes on his billllllllions of dollars profit when selling his satellite business

he forgot the grease the wheels

Maybe he didn't pay taxes and maybe he did.

I have no idea, but if he didn't perhaps you have the links to prove it.

I have no idea if taxes would have to be paid or not. It would be down to the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Thai IRD to sort out.

23 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I am in favour of anybody who was legally elected and removed from power by an illegal military coup.

Do you support a military coup over that of a legally elected government?

I don't demand anything, and in case you are unsure, anything that is posted on a public forum can be answered by anybody else, whether you agree and like it or not.

I gave my own opinion which is not the one you gave when you used the word "we". You do NOT speak for everyone, only for yourself, and perhaps others who may agree with you.

You certainly DO NOT speak for me.

I don't care to speak for you, this is a non-issue, my original post was tongue in cheek,  meaning that all of us famously disagreeable expat posters finally have an issue that we can agree on, but I suppose you are in a state of constant disagreement

21 hours ago, billd766 said:

I wonder where these protesters were when Thaksin was overthrown in an illegal military coup back in 2006.

If they supported the coup, then IMO they should have been in jail for life for treasonous acts against the elected government along with every general and senior officers.

About time someone else said this on here. 100% correct. There is no crime greater.

• Like 1