ChatGPT prefers Nuclear war to misgendering or use of the N-Word

expat_4_life

2 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Yeah man hell y'all should be able to drop the N word whenever you want the hell with PC !  I have a great idea take a flight to Philadelphia rent a car drive about 10 minutes to Chester Pa say 5th and Fulton   get out of the car and yell hey N's  I'm sick of Political correctness and I'm not going to take it anymore !   Give us a full report when you get back

Ridiculous straw man drivel. Like Bruce Jenner said...'call me anything you want to avoid the nuclear apocalypse'. I'm sure the African American community would overwhelmingly agree. Learn how context works, then come back and try again. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Ridiculous straw man drivel. Like Bruce Jenner said...'call me anything you want to avoid the nuclear apocalypse'. I'm sure the African American community would overwhelmingly agree. Learn how context works, then come back and try again. 

Yeah quote Bruce Jenner to attempt to make a point ,now that's some drivel.  Try again ,nah don't bother 

Yes I'm sure you speak for the AA Community.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/13/2024 at 11:34 AM, expat_4_life said:

Quite disturbing that AI prioritizes political correctness over preventing a nuclear apocalypse :omfg:

Here is the link, https://chatgpt.com/share/e5049752-e5e1-4397-88fd-ac729b2c358a
And yes I tried it myself. Is ChatGPT biased beyond repair? Your thoughts?

image.png

AI is still a program:  GIGO (garbage in - garbage out).

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Yeah quote Bruce Jenner to attempt to make a point ,now that's some drivel.  Try again ,nah don't bother 

Yes I'm sure you speak for the AA Community.

The topic includes Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. Try again Mr. Drivel, if you dare, but please learn some context beforehand. :cheesy:

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

I'm sure you speak for the AA Community.

Certainly speak for the majority of the global community in the context (learn some 🤣) of this topic...which is unpopular "words" being a wee bit the better option than global nuclear disaster...and the end of life as everyone knows it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

"unpopular words"    Tell me you have no idea of American history in two words.  

100% born & bred All-American Boy here. Tells me you don't understand what words are. Also tells me you're either a troll or just plain silly. Obviously you've never been taught the simplest of life's lessons.

"Sticks & stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Grow up. Grow a pair. Listen and learn something for a change...starting with context and staying on-topic. :cheesy:

16 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

100% born & bred All-American Boy here. Tells me you don't understand what words are. Also tells me you're either a troll or just plain silly. Obviously you've never been taught the simplest of life's lessons.

"Sticks & stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Grow up. Grow a pair. Listen and learn something for a change...starting with context and staying on-topic. :cheesy:

Obviously you weren't  taught the simplest of American race relations.       

• Confused 1