The Rise and Fall of Alex Jones: From Conspiracies to Courtrooms

Social Media

2 hours ago, connda said:

Yeah - Alex Jones is a blow-hard and I can't really stand listening to him - but - a lot of those conspiracy theories he has touted over the years have proven to be conspiracy fact. 

Yeah? Name one please I will look into it 

Has anything Jones ever done amounted to anything good, like charities or fundraising?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Again: who are ‘they’, and why would ‘they’ be coming for me?

if you don't "get it" by now then  I don't think explaining it to you in any way will help...but

"they"

the establishment, the hierarchy, those who think they have a right to decide for everyone else what is good or bad acceptable /unacceptable  those embracing one rule for me and another for thee   those unelected bureaucratic dictators  making unchallengeable decisions effecting everyone else's life and those who facilitate,enable and run cover for those  called "they"

14 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

You can not just say anything, you know.

If "they" had it their way   we couldn't say anything at all. 

They will come for everyone, eventually you will fall foul of some crime imagined or real.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

if you don't "get it" by now then  I don't think explaining it to you in any way will help...but

"they"

the establishment, the hierarchy, those who think they have a right to decide for everyone else what is good or bad acceptable /unacceptable  those embracing one rule for me and another for thee   those unelected bureaucratic dictators  making unchallengeable decisions effecting everyone else's life and those who facilitate,enable and run cover for those  called "they"

do *they* have any names. like john or steven or fred or the smoking man ?

31 minutes ago, stoner said:

do *they* have any names. like john or steven or fred or the smoking man ?

Well they do have names but it's easier to call them a collective lump of "they"  and  then "they"  can't try to sue you for 1.5 gazzzlion dollars.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

Well they do have names but it's easier to call them a collective lump of "they"  and  then "they"  can't try to sue you for 1.5 gazzzlion dollars.

we are everywhere johng. we are watching you johng. resistance is futile. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, johng said:

Alex Jones ( and Co) has revealed multiple cases of government/corporate  misinformation/disinformation propaganda and down right lies  that is the very reason they want to shut down his business and try to silence him.

At one point you will have to tell who 'they' are.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll assume your allegation that I ‘would most likely support a fascist regime’ is an emotional out burst.

It's a test...designed to promote an emotional response  😋

2 hours ago, theblether said:

Don't be stupid, I posted earlier "I detest Alex Jones, he's a poisonous, mentally disturbed town clown."

He is a truly vile individual. 

My point is that this thread is overrun by sanctimonious fools talking about conspiracy theories who themselves have carried conspiracy theories for years. 

People like you. 

I hope Dante was correct when he said that hell had a special place for the hypocrites. And I hope hell has a special place for Alex Jones.   

A broad brush generalization with zero to back it up.

I’m sure somebody somewhere claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop was a ‘Russian plant’ but I doubt anyone in this thread did so.

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Do you have evidence anyone in this thread ever used 1, : or 3 in any post?

Beyond yourself that is.

Aww man, there's two of them. 

It's hilarious that a thread about the poisonous Alex Jones has drawn out the Democrat Dunning-Kruger brigade. 

1 minute ago, theblether said:

Aww man, there's two of them. 

It's hilarious that a thread about the poisonous Alex Jones has drawn out the Democrat Dunning-Kruger brigade. 

Then you’ll have to problem linking their comments to matched to 1, 2 and 3

5 hours ago, James105 said:

Yes, I would say that hurty words (even if they are untrue, hurtful, slanderous and defamatory lies) is insignificant in comparison to actually being responsible for the death of someones child.  You disagree with that premise? 

How about hurty bullets fired into your car and property? And a multitude of death threats? Living in fear for ones life is just a minor inconvenience?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

How about hurty bullets fired into your car and property? And a multitude of death threats? Living in fear for ones life is just a minor inconvenience?

Alex Jones did not fire bullets or makes death threats !!!!!

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A rock, supporting a community under threat from Trump’s hate mongering.

what ? 

the poster made a comment. i simply posted the video to show exactly what the lady said. seemed people couldn't agree on what she actually said. so i showed it. why are you always trying for gotcha moments that do not exist. 

go shill somewhere else. 

12 minutes ago, johng said:

Alex Jones did not fire bullets or makes death threats !!!!!

Once again, when someone knowingly or with reckless indifference to the facts, they are responsible for the consequences. How many times do you need that to be repeated to you? That's the law. Why do you think damages are awarded in defamation lawsuits? It's not about hurt feelings per see. It's about the damaging consequences of spreading false information. In Jones' case it was particularly flagrant since it was only 10 years after his first slanderous comments that the finally acknowledged that his claims were false.

• Agree 2

Just now, placeholder said:

Here's what you wrote:

"he did "hurt the families (+FBI agent) feelings""

That's not all he did.

a flat out lie. 

where did i write that comment. you literally made that all up. disgusting. i should report you for that but its better to let people like you onto your own. 

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

a flat out lie. 

where did i write that comment. you literally made that all up. disgusting. i should report you for that but its better to let people like you onto your own. 

Sorry. I when I tried to retrace the thread  I quoted JohnG by mistake. It was not your quote. I apologize. I will report my mistake to the mods.

Just now, placeholder said:

Sorry. I when I tried to retrace the thread  I quoted JohnG by mistake. It was not your quote. I apologize. I will report my mistake to the mods.

thanks. 

Just now, stoner said:

thanks. 

And thanks for jumping to invidious conclusions:

"where did i write that comment. you literally made that all up. disgusting. i should report you for that but its better to let people like you onto your own."

15 hours ago, Walker88 said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time.

Jones either coined or popularized many of the moonbat conspiracies and conspiracy-related terms that now pepper the realm of the crazed and forlorn demographic. Not sure if he coined "Crisis Actors", but he certainly made it go mainstream. He pushed the silly 9-11 Truther thing. He once stood outside a Bilderberg Group meeting and screamed that the group's dinner was babies roasted in gold leaf. I would not be surprised if he was the inspiration behind "Q" and the entire QAnon silliness.

No better example of how gullible and simply ignorant his followers are than his success selling supplements. Jones is a guy who looks 10-15 years older than he is, is a guy in horrible physical shape, and yet he can entice his goobers into buying snake oil that he claims will make them healthier and more virile.

I don't know it for a fact, I just know it's true that he likely owns the entire Incel demographic. I will also guess he has among his followers exactly zero Biden supporters.  He peddles the kind of physical and ideological nonsense that captures the kind of people who support the convicted felon. I'm a little surprised that he, too, hasn't yet schlepped NFTs of him as an astronaut or a fighter pilot.

did he not say the twin towers would be hit by planes way before it happened?

10 hours ago, xylophone said:

Jeez........"Hurt feelings" indeed, when the parents of the children killed were going through a grieving process, and at that time other nut jobs were knocking at their doors accusing them of hiding the children because they were not actually dead!!!

IMO anybody who thinks that this sort of harassment is simply "hurt feelings" needs to get real, and some, and I personally think your post is disgusting.

boo hoo. i think your post is irrelevant, as are you

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Now that you've asked the question, can you answer it with a link to al credible source? I'm guessing not.

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the smoking gun tv show did an episode 6 months before 911. the main premise of the show was that the government was going to fly planes into the twin towers and blame it on terrorists. 

it was the nerd crew from the x-files show. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

the smoking gun tv show did an episode 6 months before 911. the main premise of the show was that the government was going to fly planes into the twin towers and blame it on terrorists. 

it was the nerd crew from the x-files show. 

yeah, i thought so

these old coffin dodgers on here have been brainwashed by their mainstream corporate media BS for all their lives and cannot see the reality outside their propagandised eyes.  its pretty clear by the stereotypical comments.

• Agree 1