This time, the other way around.

The other way around. Thai female living with a Farang for 22 years under the same roof in Farangland. Never married.

Now Farang is going to retire in Thailand, financially well off. Recommending to the Thai female life partner of 22 years: Stay in Farangland, apply for Social Security Benefits, as I will not support you financially.

As not married, no legal action could be instigated by Thai authorities. Also: With no criminal record, nobody can be prevented from travelling to Thailand. I feel sorry for the Thai Lady.

Rare, because it's usually the other way around, but this time a Thai Lady is the victim.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, swissie said:

The other way around. Thai female living with a Farang for 22 years under the same roof in Farangland. Never married.

Now Farang is going to retire in Thailand, financially well off. Recommending to the Thai female life partner of 22 years: Stay in Farangland, apply for Social Security Benefits, as I will not support you financially.

As not married, no legal action could be instigated by Thai authorities. Also: With no criminal record, nobody can be prevented from travelling to Thailand. I feel sorry for the Thai Lady.

Rare, because it's usually the other way around, but this time a Thai Lady is the victim.

Hmmm, 13 states recognise common-law marriage in the USA. I guess hypothetical girl does not live in one of them 😉

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/16/2024 at 12:55 AM, swissie said:

Going back to Thailand she'll get free healthcare. And to find work is easy. So, what🤔

• Like 2

What country in farangland?

In Australia once a couple, whether married or de-facto, have been together for 1 year or longer the lady is entitled to 50% of whatever her partner owns, viz house, money etc.

I guess it all depends on the particular faranglands laws about separations after a long term de-facto relationship. The farang concerned should be making sure of the law with regards to de-facto relationships and in his country how that will impact him financially after the separation.

30 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Going back to Thailand she'll get free healthcare. And to find work is easy. So, what🤔

So easy huh, 

Life is easy when you know everything, have enough personal resources as well as wealth, health and social network.

For some others, it is not that easy to turn around and make big life changes. I believe there are many here who know what I'm talking about, if their wife took everything they had invested in, and kicked them out tomorrow and had no rights. 

Still to little information to know what this is about and how she ended up without any rights in "Farangland"

As many man in Thailand getting lured for years, there is as many Thai women who being used and abused by their men when lied to how wealthy they where and how wonderful life would be in "Farangland", and it turns out he is abusive and controllling, alchoholic mentally sick

It happens more often you would like to think off

59 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

What country in farangland?

sub division of Trump World where the flag flies upside down and tissues grow on tress for the non stop crying...SAD!

All Hail King Baby--Lord of the Felons!

• Confused 1

Maybe you can send her the monthly salary to cover the sick buffalo...problem solved

Wow! You are the MAN, man! You just evened the score for all farangs that were used and kicked out of their money and homes in Thailand...